PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Gettin' Hitched Today!

The Devil Man
11-18-2006, 09:43 AM
Today is a happy day for Xenu, for Xenu's favourite son Tom Cruise gets hitched to Katie Holmes in Rome! :hyper:

So... uhhh... your thoughts?

I wish them them all the best for their marriage and hope they make a success of it but...

Poor Katie :(

Tom Cruise is now on his third marriage and Scientology more or less helped crush his last one to the Roman Catholic Nicole Kidman (Katie Holmes is also a Catholic).

Plus, there is a fairly big age gap between the two. Not that age gaps ever really matter too much in adult relationships, but this is a Hollywood marriage and very rarely do big age-gap marriages survive.

Also, Tom Cruise has kinda quickly done some serious damage to his own career (his outbursts, the infamous jumping up-and-down on Oprah's sofa, being dropped by Paramount) and maybe this might put some pressure on his marriage?

But... yeah... good luck guys! (If you're reading this :tongue:)

Your thoughts?

Oh, and one interesting point to make. Tom Cruise famously criticised Brooke Shields for using medicine after she suffered post-partum depression after giving birth, and she gave him a stinging rebuke. But she is also attending the wedding today!

Xander
11-18-2006, 09:52 AM
I don't know them therefore I don't care. Sowwy.

PS. I very much doubt they are reading this.