PDA

View Full Version : I got off

YTDN
11-18-2006, 11:22 AM
What are the most desperate measures you've taken to get out of something?

I have a choir concert on the 3rd of December, and I really don't want to go, so I promised my mum that I'd help out at my little brothers school fair on the same day.

Firo Volondé
11-18-2006, 12:23 PM
I once got out of footy practice by saying it was my birthday (which it wasn't) and was going out for the whole day (which I didn't).

Christmas
11-18-2006, 12:40 PM
I told Levian I am going to have a lightsaber duel with NANNY MANUS when he asked me out to play pokemon cards with him. :(

Old Manus
11-18-2006, 12:43 PM
Of course, she got owned.

Christmas
11-18-2006, 12:51 PM
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1666/sadxd0.gif

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
11-18-2006, 01:41 PM
I dressed up as Barney for some kids birthday just so i couldn´t go and visit my grandma once!

Iceglow
11-18-2006, 02:00 PM
I've done some great ones to get out of stuff. Though most infamously the time I fractured my funny bone came in to one as the college seriously thought I was faking that (even with a doctors note) as to not have to do my coursework. I laughed at that since I couldn't type it as requested but had they paid attention to me they would have seen I write left handed and I broke my right elbow. Why not have me handwrite it and then my tutor type it up for me? god knows.

Rye
11-18-2006, 03:34 PM
What are the most desperate measures you've taken to get out of something?

I have a choir concert on the 3rd of December, and I really don't want to go, so I promised my mum that I'd help out at my little brothers school fair on the same day.

Somehow, I always never can go to my December Choir Concerts because I get very sick. But this year *knock on wood* I haven't been sick at all! Yay!

Quindiana Jones
11-18-2006, 03:43 PM
Somehow, I always never can go to my December Choir Concerts because I get very sick. But this year *knock on wood* I haven't been sick at all! Yay!

What, even with that sig?

I once did an amazing twisted ankle routine because I'd forgotten my PE kit and the school's shorts are tiny. Seriously, they're more like belts than shorts. It was great, I took the bandage that was on my wrist and put it on my ankle and, due to lots of practice, I'm very good at limping :bigsmile:

DarkLadyNyara
11-18-2006, 10:28 PM
You don't want to know what my first thought was...

During my senior year, I had Algebra 2 during fourth period. Which ment that it was during second lunch. Unfortunatly, there was a lapse between the lunches when they'd round up ditchers. Now, I would hang out in the computer lab during first lunch. When lunch ended, the teacher would clear out the lab. :( However, said teacher was very political. So, about five minutes before the bell, I'd get her into a heated discussion about how much Bush sucked(or something simmilar) and she'd forget to kick me out. Then when second lunch began, I'd just blend in with that group. :D

Levian
11-18-2006, 10:50 PM
I had this "visit deal" with some guy in elementary school where we would visit eachother every Tuesday. I still feel a little chill when I see Tuesday on the calendar. He wouldn't stop talking about rockets and space, or was it crocket and mace? I didn't really pay attention. I started playing soccer 'cause they had training on Tuesdays, and then I quit playing soccer. Why tell people the truth when you can come up with some elaborate lie?