PDA

View Full Version : Resist the Urge...

Evastio
11-18-2006, 05:49 PM
I know a lot of you like to spam.

I've got a question for you spammers:

Do you ever get the urge to start up a spam thread when there's no CKs/Admins/Staff online?

I don't.

Jigsaw
11-18-2006, 05:50 PM
No way, I'm not going to step on their toes. They work really hard to make this place the best ever and I'll respect and honor their rules.

Freya
11-18-2006, 06:19 PM
No, I don't think I've ever been on while no ck's are on anyway. I just don't like stupid people. So i try not to make threads to attract them even more so.

Leeza
11-18-2006, 06:22 PM
Good answers so far. :)

Iceglow
11-18-2006, 06:28 PM
I do get the urge, but after many years of membership I have calmed down, I don't want Leeza to tell me off anymore, she scares me.

Quindiana Jones
11-18-2006, 06:28 PM
YES! YES I DO!

Actually, no. I never really care to check who's online. Besides, spamming is bad, and shouldn't even be done in threads, let alone a thread created just for spamming.

Oh who am I kidding.

Savern Volaco
11-18-2006, 06:29 PM
*silence* -bravery when posting in a moderators thread- "HMMM spam can't stand it so I very rarely post."

The Devil Man
11-18-2006, 06:30 PM

Every time someone spams, Leeza cries herself to sleep :(

Anaisa
11-18-2006, 09:53 PM
I do. An I spam to great success. Not at this forum though.

theundeadhero
11-18-2006, 09:55 PM
They're always watching. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they aren't there.

Leeza
11-18-2006, 09:56 PM
hero knows the score. :)

Martyr
11-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Heck Yeah!

I'm working, very slowly, to break into the user note society for that very purpose.
Eventually I'll have plenty of reasons to douplepost spam on the usernotes of anybody (everybody) online that I feel like spamming at, and nobody will stop me!

Not that I couldn't already do it...

If I feel spammy tonight, I'll probably have something (and by something, I mean nothing at all) to say.

EDIT: When the mods aren't online? 1st of all, I've never seen that. Second, it's irrelevant to me.

Levian
11-18-2006, 09:57 PM
No, and not just because it's physically impossible.

DarkLadyNyara
11-18-2006, 09:58 PM
Do you ever get the urge to start up a spam thread when there's no CKs/Admins/Staff online?

No. Not yet, anyway... :shifty:

McLovin'
11-18-2006, 10:03 PM
I never spam. :angel:

Anaisa
11-18-2006, 10:08 PM
I never spam. :angel:That should be: I never spam. :radred:

Decessus
11-18-2006, 10:12 PM
However tempting it may be, I wouldn't take the chance.

Alive-Cat
11-18-2006, 10:19 PM
What on earth would be the fun to start up a spam thread when no mods are online? It's getting away with it that's fun.
It's like playing a game of football against yourself. Or, against no one. It's just too easy.

Shlup
11-19-2006, 12:41 AM
I don't believe in spam.

Roto13
11-19-2006, 12:53 AM
Modwhore

Modwhore

Modwhore

*pimpsmack*

Psychotic
11-19-2006, 01:06 AM
It was extremely rare to have none of them online back in ought three when there were half as many as there are now. We just went for it even if they were online. Grow some stones, you cowards.

Oh, and by the way, there are a couple of staff members who use invisible mode.

Iceglow
11-19-2006, 01:13 AM
I remember the days Psy, How many times did Leeza or shlup tell us to stop? LOL :D See why me and Psy aren't banned...When told to stop we did, for a while. :D

Yamaneko
11-19-2006, 01:13 AM
Yeah, 'cause they can't show their faces like real men.

Madonna
11-19-2006, 04:01 AM
Does it matter if any of the Knights are around? Their presence would not deter me from spamming if I were in the mood.

Maybe it is time to get some activity in the XG forum...

Jigsaw
11-19-2006, 04:08 AM
Modwhore

Modwhore

Modwhore

*pimpsmack*
It's cool to follow the rules! Respect mah authoritah!

DarkLadyNyara
11-19-2006, 04:19 AM
<S>It's cool to follow the rules! Respect mah authoritah!</S> Modwhore

*pimpsmack*

Giga Guess
11-19-2006, 04:25 AM

Every time someone spams, Leeza cries herself to sleep :(

Nnnnnno, she just starts making voodoo dolls.

As for me, no. I rarely even MAKE threads.

Jigsaw
11-19-2006, 04:28 AM

*pimpsmack*
Do you not have respect for what the forums staff does? I am not a "Mod whore", I just appreciate the time and dedication they give to the site and think we should show appreciation back towards them by following their guidelines.

DarkLadyNyara
11-19-2006, 04:31 AM

*pimpsmack*
Do you not have respect for what the forums staff does? I am not a "Mod whore", I just appreciate the time and dedication they give to the site and think we should show appreciation back towards them by following their guidelines.

I was joking. Yes, I respect the mods. And for me, if I respect someone, I tend to assume they have a sense of humor. :rolleyes2

Christmas
11-19-2006, 04:31 AM
I remember there is a classic thread about spam made by CRASHNUMBERS (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=13890)long time ago. :(

Jigsaw
11-19-2006, 04:33 AM

*pimpsmack*

I was joking. Yes, I respect the mods. And for me, if I respect someone, I tend to assume they have a sense of humor. :rolleyes2
Oh you were making a joke. I didn't get it. Please accept my apology in the form of a smiley:

:)

Quindiana Jones
11-19-2006, 08:41 AM
I remember there is a classic thread about spam made by CRASHNUMBERS (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=13890)long time ago. :(

Yeah, and look where that got him :O_O:

41-Inches-Wide
11-19-2006, 08:51 AM
I would freeze on the spot if I were to create a thread of anykind. :3

theundeadhero
11-19-2006, 08:52 AM
What's megasad is that the mods make arrangements to always be on. Somethings like a work schedule.

<i>Okay guys, I can't be on from x to x cause I'll be at work. Oh, that's okay, I can be on because that's when I'm up anyway. Well I can't be on from x to x cause that's my lunch break. Don't worry about it. That's exactly when I'm in the library at school. I can be on. YAY!</i>

Anaisa
11-19-2006, 03:58 PM
What's megasad is that the mods make arrangements to always be on. Somethings like a work schedule.

<i>Okay guys, I can't be on from x to x cause I'll be at work. Oh, that's okay, I can be on because that's when I'm up anyway. Well I can't be on from x to x cause that's my lunch break. Don't worry about it. That's exactly when I'm in the library at school. I can be on. YAY!</i>
I think Mr Dimetrodon already knows about that.

The reason why it's better to spam a forum when no moderators are online, is because you have longer to make the place cheerful before they step in to ruin your fun.

____ is under stress. He doesn't need to see this /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. An the moderators weren't doing /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. I can't believe it...there are literally dozens of these threads.
how...did they do it so....fast? I can't believe it...there are literally hundreds of these threads. Ive never seen anything like this...
It's unreal.
when i logged on i noticed like 4 of their spams, then there were hundreds....
there was just a super spam a min ago
The entire boards are polluted with them.
Millions. God knows how many more posts there are!!

Jess
11-19-2006, 11:55 PM
Seeing as I don't tend to spam anyway, no, I don't have any temptation. :jess:

Evastio
11-20-2006, 03:41 AM
I thought for sure at least one of you would get the urge.

Sylvie
11-20-2006, 03:58 AM
The only time no CK's or Admins are on is when its really early, or really late. I remember one time there wasn't any CK's on for like an hour straight. I never thought about spamming though.