PDA

View Full Version : the most complete walkthrough ever!

snakebyte91
11-18-2006, 11:41 PM
well i havent played in a long time and i just got my freind involved in the game (its been really hard cos of the graphics). and now hes bugging me for every little answer :mad2: well i cant really remember all of the game (or mostly any of it) :confused: so ive started this thread to create THE MOST COMPLETE GUIDE EVER! written by gamers for gamers :p ...lets get started...

we start off in garden, where do we go now to get everything in the game?

Iceglow
11-18-2006, 11:49 PM
We spend over 500 hours doing EVERYTHING and devouring everything in the game to get stats.

Seriously. I did things based on the card game triple triad, one of the easiest ways to get great magic early on.

Levian
11-19-2006, 12:15 AM
You could always buy the official strategy guide. It's got pictures and everything.

Zeromus_X
11-19-2006, 12:18 AM
The Brady guide for FFVIII was actually pretty good, although it's strategy for Omega Weapon was kinda lacking. And it didn't even have any strategy for Ultimecia. Though, I suppose if you could beat Omega Weapon you could defeat Ultimecia.

It was also spoiler-free, something which may please or irritate you depending on how you feel about that.

Timerk
11-19-2006, 01:04 PM
I bet gamefaqs has a ton of guides up too, if your friend doesn't want to track down a book that can be a bit hard to find.

Teach a man to fish, and he won't hassle you anymore.

chrisfffan
11-19-2006, 02:41 PM
its best to do it yourself walkthroughs destory the games!

snakebyte91
11-20-2006, 08:18 AM
okay then ill tell my mate to buy the faq...but ive head a lot about people abusing th emagic system but ive never understood how they have done it!can anyone help mee???

McLovin'
11-20-2006, 07:06 PM
Buy the strategy guide. Its pretty useful or get the one that is the largest KB on Gamefaqs.