PDA

View Full Version : I Got My Spear Today

Timerk
11-19-2006, 12:48 AM
My party is all level 41 now, so after pwning the Bomb King, I made a suicide run into the Necro-place and finally, after days of fear, got the Zodiac Spear. To be honest, I am just happy to know I can open chests now without screwing myself.

As for the Z-Spear, it can almost one hit enemies that are level 38, so I would say it is worth a run once you hit 40 to pick it up. Getting through the Necro is a pain, but worth it.

BustaMo
11-19-2006, 02:57 AM
COngrats, I'm not close to getting it according to my plans. I still have to avoid those 16 chests for part 4 of "don't touch that chest!" Twill be fun when I get it though.

Necronopticous
11-19-2006, 03:06 AM
I just got the Zodiac Spear today, too, but by other means.

I'll stick with my dual masamune cat hood/genji glove melee set up for now.

Raistlin
11-19-2006, 03:16 AM
I just got the Zodiac Spear today, too, but by other means.

I'll stick with my dual masamune cat hood/genji glove melee set up for now.

... did you get it from that 1/1000 chance chest?

Maybe when I get back from Draklor's, I'll try to get that spear.

Timerk
11-19-2006, 03:21 AM
Considering all the stress that went into getting it, I would have been happier if they would have worked on the model a little more.

It looks like a pocket knife taped on to the end of a pool cue.

Madame Adequate
11-19-2006, 02:04 PM
A classic weapon, but perhaps not worthy of the name "Zodiac Spear".

The knife-pool-cue thing I mean.

skillzboy4
11-19-2006, 07:33 PM
Can't get the zodiac spear stupid chests.. dumb square enix...:(

Zeromus_X
11-19-2006, 07:43 PM
Yeah, I'll never be able to get it. I don't think it'll be that powerful to warrant trying to get it with some obscenely low success rate.

GuitarGuy1181
11-25-2006, 07:33 AM
I just got the zodiac spear tonight.....none of my characters were even on level 30 yet.....it was a tough run...

Ichimonji
11-25-2006, 12:16 PM
In my opinion the Masamune is the greatest weapon of the game. There's so much potential if you know how to use it. Haste + Bravery + Berserk + Genji Gloves + Masamune + Expose (on opponent) = Hitting at least six times per turn while dealing 9999 damage per hit, and going 3x your normal speed. In less than a minute you can deal around 300,000 damage.

As for the Zodiack Spear, the only way that I'll be getting that is if I recieve it from the random treasure chest in the Henne Mines.

Dell
11-25-2006, 01:52 PM
:love:
In my opinion the Masamune is the greatest weapon of the game. There's so much potential if you know how to use it. Haste + Bravery + Berserk + Genji Gloves + Masamune + Expose (on opponent) = Hitting at least six times per turn while dealing 9999 damage per hit, and going 3x your normal speed. In less than a minute you can deal around 300,000 damage.

As for the Zodiack Spear, the only way that I'll be getting that is if I recieve it from the random treasure chest in the Henne Mines.

Who knows if you get it on your first try? That'll be awesome. :p If I ever got it on my first try, even if I was stabbed, I'll still smile. :tongue:
Like how I smile today! I managed get my Excalibur on my first try!!!!! :love: