PDA

View Full Version : Looking for game covers?

Sn4tcH
11-19-2006, 06:31 AM
Now I've shown this post at a few video game websites with no answers. But silly me to not bring it to the actual fans... anyways:

Okay, strange question. I know you always see box arts or custom box arts floating around the internets and such. My question is, does anyone know of any for video games?

Reason I am asking is because I was checking out my FF games today (which I do every time a new FF game comes out) and realized my copy of Final Fantasy Anthology doesn't have the back cover. Over the last year or so, I've become a bit of perfectionist when it comes to my video game covers and DVD covers. So, realizing I didn't have the back cover of the game kind of upset me. So, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could possibly print it out?

Anyways, I don't really know the legality of such a thing, but if it's not legal to post it or links to it, then by all means, close this thread. If not, I'll just probably pick up a new copy. Yes, I'm that much of a perfectionist (plus my buddy really wants to beat VI, but I never let him have it.)

Dragonface
11-19-2006, 07:17 AM
Now I've shown this post at a few video game websites with no answers. But silly me to not bring it to the actual fans... anyways:

Okay, strange question. I know you always see box arts or custom box arts floating around the internets and such. My question is, does anyone know of any for video games?

Reason I am asking is because I was checking out my FF games today (which I do every time a new FF game comes out) and realized my copy of Final Fantasy Anthology doesn't have the back cover. Over the last year or so, I've become a bit of perfectionist when it comes to my video game covers and DVD covers. So, realizing I didn't have the back cover of the game kind of upset me. So, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could possibly print it out?

Anyways, I don't really know the legality of such a thing, but if it's not legal to post it or links to it, then by all means, close this thread. If not, I'll just probably pick up a new copy. Yes, I'm that much of a perfectionist (plus my buddy really wants to beat VI, but I never let him have it.)

Is yours a PAL version or NTSC version? PAL's FFA has FF4 & FF5, but NTSC's FFA has FF5 & FF6. (Look under the Playstation Logo)

Endless
11-19-2006, 09:37 AM
http://www.cdcovers.cc/

Cruise Control
11-19-2006, 01:37 PM
Yeah, I'm looking too. I bought somes used games, but they don't have sleeves.

Ineed the WHOLE cover for Metal Gear Solid, Legend of Dragoon, Red Faction, V for Vendetta, and Spirited Away.

Edit: Never mind. <3

Sn4tcH
11-19-2006, 06:28 PM
Wow, that was really quick! Thanks...

Anyways, that's the only problem with buying used games, no sleeves and such. So, I just bought XII and I'm off to hunt down III now! Woohoo!

Again, thanks!

Jowy
11-20-2006, 10:44 PM
I LOVE you for showing me that. Now Valkyrie Profile will have an acceptable place on my shelf!

JKTrix
11-21-2006, 12:40 PM
I've actually been kinda interested in doing stuff like this myself, designing my own game/dvd covers. I have an alternate game cover for Wind Waker that features a stained glass image on a black background, 'tis cool.