PDA

View Full Version : Muhaha

Fonzie
11-19-2006, 06:43 AM
Well, i was wanderin' the streets of a Norway alley; I noticed my friend Levian working at his town's local grocery shop. As i stop too say hey, i got knocked down by a little kid which much acne. Oh my, Oh me, i said. Why isn't it little Devil Man? He said to me with startled expressions(like these :) :p :D ;) :cool: :mad2: :( :eek: :cry: :love: :confused: :tongue: :greenie: :eep: :rolleyes2 and such) "Hey, you guys, i'm cool, my mom thinks i'm cool". Well i told him to lay of the pork chips, and i was on my way. Then i noticed something. Why are meteors raining down from the heavens? Oh wait, its all ways like that. While walking back too the alley a beggar grabbed my leg, and ask for some spare smokes I look'd at the poor chape,and noticed to my surprise it was Old Manus. I told him too go fuck off, and was back on my quest too find the truth.

So what weird things happened too you today?

Denmark
11-19-2006, 06:48 AM
omg this thread is #96969, that's SO COOL. I love palindromes.

anyway, on topic, I found out that my college invented beer pong, back in either 1983 or 1986 (check wikipedia to find why there are two dates). freaking crazy.