PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania Players

Rinoa Lover
11-19-2006, 07:14 PM
http://castlevania.classicgaming.gamespy.com/Images/CVDBigLogo.jpg
Is here in this forums the Castlevania Players too. I like the Castlevania games. It's the Konami game and the greatest Playable horor game I think so. Because I like that game. The story is about Dracula and Simon. Dracula kidnapped Simon's love named Sarah and Simon must save her from the hand of Dracula. The Castlevania continues by the PS2 and Nintendo other console like NGC (Nintendo Gamecube) and maybe Nintendo Wii on the consale named XBOX 360 maybe. With the newest Castlevania named Castlevania: The curse of Darkness for the PS2. The Castlevania that I have now on the PSone is the Castlevania: The synphonie of the Night. And for the PS2 is the Castlevania: Lamend of Innocense.

Roto13
11-19-2006, 07:21 PM
There are no Castlevania games for Game Cube, and the newest Castlevania game is Portrait or Ruin for DS.

And Simon Belmont hasn't been in a Castlevania game in a while.

I don't like Castlevania, but I can appreciate that it's a great series (in 2D)

escobert
11-19-2006, 07:26 PM
Simons Quest was the first and only one I played for many many years. i have recently started playing Symphony of the night. it rocks so far :D

Rinoa Lover
11-21-2006, 05:49 PM
I thought that the game was for the NGC too.

Jowy
11-21-2006, 05:57 PM
sup Tedius Zanarukando ;D

I <3 me some Castlevania. And yeah, SotN rocks my socks.

Markus. D
11-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Aria of sorrow is the best!

it even made me spend 2 hours killing those honourable persephone.

just to find out they dont have souls T_T

JKTrix
11-21-2006, 06:25 PM
Dawn of Sorrow>Aria of Sorrow. The ability to get Persephone's soul is just one reason why that statement is fact. Her Soul in DS is a vacuum that does decent damage and heals you at the same time.

I've only seriously played the portable games that have been released since Circle of the Moon, but when Symphony comes out on Live Arcade I'll probably get it.

RiseToFall
11-21-2006, 06:43 PM
I play the original Castlevania all the time. Still get owned by the Grim Reaper though.

Rinoa Lover
11-22-2006, 06:38 PM
Cool what an Castlevania lover are here me. Yay (Giggle).

Elemental Alchemist
12-03-2006, 07:19 AM
Just replaying SoTN for the fourth time again. The game's awesome, especially the spells that you can do. I excel at hellfire and summon spirit. The other spells are a bit harder.

Jowy
12-03-2006, 07:39 AM
PSA: Go buy Portrait of Ruin on Tuesday.

vorpal blade
12-03-2006, 10:37 AM
SOTN- such an awesome gam I decided to start from the beginning. Then I saved over my best file (nearly all items, familiars at highest level, and such) so I started over again. Nearly done collecting everything.

I've also beaten AOS, HOD, COTM, LOI, and COD. Havent beaten Castlevania 64 or the first one (Grim Reaper kicked my ass both times I actually made it that far).

An awesome series. I wish I had a DS, though, so I could play DOS and POR (and FFIII, but that's a different story). Acronyms are fun!