PDA

View Full Version : Dammit. .___.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
11-19-2006, 07:43 PM
Ever since my brother deleted everything on my laptop , I've been having some wierd thing come up all the time.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b271/moldy1471/mess-1.jpg

That thing. It comes up every 5 minutes or so. I don't know what to do. It comes up in different things. Usually telling me the same thing.

And the second problem is that every time I scroll down it goes down really slow and it's like a line going through the screen when I do it. Does it have to do with the mouse settings cause I tried and I have no idea in that department. xD. Help please!

Oh, and thanks to everyone that helped me with my volume settings. :)

Sylvie
11-19-2006, 08:15 PM
That looks like a messenger advertisement. Yeah, but I can't remember how to delete it. xD

I think I figured it out again.

Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services. Look for "Messenger", and try to disable it. I'm not sure how to disable it though. Look around on it.

Meimeiken
11-19-2006, 08:18 PM
looks like you got an "ad ware" problem. Might I suggest the program "Ad-aware" to try to get rid of it?

Sylvie
11-19-2006, 08:57 PM
looks like you got an "ad ware" problem. Might I suggest the program "Ad-aware" to try to get rid of it?
It's not adware. It's a Messenger service that sends ads through it, not really adware but its sort of like it. She told me my method seemed to fix it.

rubah
11-19-2006, 09:52 PM
Haha, I remember getting those all the time.

Yeah, they're not adware, they're just sorta like people sticking fliers on your car; irritating and systematic. Do how genji said to disable it; no one ever uses it anyways.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
11-19-2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks, guys, but what about my scrolling problem? Can anyone help with that?

atlanteay
11-19-2006, 10:50 PM
i had the strolling problem before. I fixed it by reinstalling my graphics card program. i don't know about your situation but that's how i fixed mine. Hope that helps.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
11-20-2006, 01:01 AM
I don't think that's the problem. I checked. :(