PDA

View Full Version : LOST: Investigations and Predictions

Laddy
11-20-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm not sure if this has been done before but I'll take a chance. OK! WELCOME! I;m here to give the predictions!

No.1-Investigation- Do you want to know the fate of Michael and Walt? Remember when Arzt was talking about Tradewinds to the north are moving to the south? He mentioned for the next few months, the winds will pull people south, and only place south of that is Antarctica. Assuming there is an outside world, Walt and Michael are in Antarctica.

No.2-Prediction- New characters, Paulo and Nikki. They're related, but how? They don't act like lovers, so I'd assume friends or siblings. Why? Just becuase how the communicate with each other.

No.3-Investigation- Why do people die? Well, you know everyone on the island has a flaw or demons from their past, right? Well everyone who's died has overcome that, RIGHT BEFORE THEY DIE! You may say this is a coincidence, bu listen to this. Remeber when Eko was talking to "ghost" Yemi. He said he's not sorry for his sins, because he was trying to survive and help his brother, who he's talking to, survive as well. Then Yemi leaves, as soon as Eko chases him back into the forest, the smoke comes out ans smashes him which leads we to another prediction...

No.4-Prediction- The smoke is lycanthropic, and can change forms...

No.5-Investigation- Walt can conjure. Listen, the bacgammo, the polar bear, the knife in the tree, he all envisioned it, making it possible.

Lastly, No.6-Prediction- Vincent is some sort of holy labrador. I don't know, he's just...not normal.\

Anyway, keep on with the comments! :D

Madame Adequate
11-20-2006, 08:56 PM
Walt and Michael left on a powered boat. The tradewind business wouldn't apply to it. Except that it's tiny and has little business being on the open ocean, of course, so most likely they're at in Davy Jones' locker right now.

Lycanthropy only applies to humans changing into wolves. What you're thinking of is simply shapeshifting. [spoiler]And it's been said that we have see the smoke monster without know that we're looking at it, so that presumes it can change form (Hallucinations? Kate's horse?)

Holy labrador is the most bizarre prediction I have read to date. Elaborate.

McLovin'
11-20-2006, 08:58 PM
Vincent is with Michael and Walt.

Laddy
11-20-2006, 10:39 PM
No he's not! Anyway, I get the holy labrador. Expect to see that as someone's signature by tomorrow.