PDA

View Full Version : Which game soundtracks do you own?

Holy Lancer
11-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Which game soundtracks do you own?

ama124
11-20-2006, 11:30 PM
I own the FFX-2 soundtrack :rolleyes2 yes i know but it was a gift. I don't own the FFX soundtrack but i have it burned on a couple Cd's.

I want to get the FFVIII ost, and maybe the FFXII ost sometime in the future

edit: i said FFVII instead of FFVIII, yuck ;__:

Everit
11-21-2006, 01:09 AM
I own Final Fantasy VI, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, VI: Grand Finale, Final Fantasy More Friends, Final Fantasy X: Yuna and Tidus, Go Dream, Final Fantasy VIII Piano Collections, Final Fantasy IX Piano Collections, Final Fantasy X Piano Collections

Edit: Who owns the Final Fantasy XIII soundtrack? I want it :P

Holy Lancer
11-21-2006, 02:20 AM
I own Final Fantasy I, V, VII, IX, and X. The best are Final Fantasy IX and X by far.

Jessweeee♪
11-24-2006, 04:48 PM
I have 9 10 X-2 and advent children.

I loves them lots.

Sefie1999AD
11-24-2006, 11:26 PM
I have FFVII Advent Children soundtrack, Kingdom Hearts II soundtrack and the More Friends FF Concert CD.

Final Fantasy IX OST would probably be a nice soundtrack to get since it's my favorite soundtrack in the series.

Yuffie514
11-27-2006, 07:11 AM
the only soundtrack i have is the Final Fantasy VII Reunion Tracks. i'm not really a soundtracks collector, but i think i can at least make out that i have volume 1 out of other possible volumes...

Duncan
11-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Right now I own FF I & II (Origins), IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, and X. My next purchase will add III, X-2, and XII.

Jowy
11-30-2006, 04:11 PM
Final Fantasy IV OST, Final Fantasy V OST, Final Fantasy IV Celtic Moon, Final Fantasy Tactics OST, and The Black Mages - Volume 1.

Avarice-ness
11-30-2006, 06:02 PM
All in their respectable cd non-pirated form. :)
*breathes in*
FFIV original, FFIV Celtic Moon, FFIV Piano collections, FFV original, FFV Dear Friends, FFV Piano collections, FFVI Original, FFVI Piano Collections, FFVI Grand Finale, FFVII Original, FFVII: Reunion, FFVII Piano collections, FFVIII Piano Collections, FFIX Original, FFIX Piano collections.
More Friends, The Concert with alot of 2's and 0's on the cover, Black Mages 1 and 2, Final Fantasy: Pray and Final Fantasy: Love Will Grow.

Music is love. :razz:

Fire_Emblem776
11-30-2006, 08:24 PM
*breathes in*
FFIV original, FFIV Celtic Moon, FFIV Piano collections, FFV original, FFV Dear Friends, FFV Piano collections, FFVI Original, FFVI Piano Collections, FFVI Grand Finale, FFVII Original, FFVII: Reunion, FFVII Piano collections, FFVIII Piano Collections, FFIX Original, FFIX Piano collections.
More Friends, The Concert with alot of 2's and 0's on the cover, Black Mages 1 and 2, Final Fantasy: Pray and Final Fantasy: Love Will Grow.

Pirated:rolleyes2
Everything:eek:
Minus 11, im not to fond of that.

Avarice-ness
11-30-2006, 08:39 PM
*breathes in*

You pirated them all? That's depressing. :( You should atleast buy one of them. :razz:

dodhungry
12-01-2006, 07:10 AM
I have 7,8,9,11, and Tactics. All are lagit. My favorite is 9. I hope to get some more this christmas.

Fire_Emblem776
12-01-2006, 06:23 PM
*breathes in*

You pirated them all? That's depressing. :( You should atleast buy one of them. :razz:

Im not that bad I actually bought FF pray, FF Symphonic suite, and FF 7 piano collections before i went on a downloading frenzy.:love:

Simen
12-02-2006, 06:05 PM
FFX Official Sound Track
FFX Piano Collection

Grendal
02-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Oh, boy. Here we go...

Final Fantasy, (PSF / NSF) Final Fantasy Symphonic Suite, Final Fantasy II, (PSF / NSF) Final Fantasy III NES, (NSF) Final Fantasy III DS, Final Fantasy IV, (SPC) Final Fantasy V, (SPC) Final Fantasy VI, (SPC) Final Fantasy VII, (PSF) Final Fantasy VII Piano Collection, Final Fantasy VII Reunion, Final Fantasy VIII, (PSF) Final Fantasy VIII Piano Collection, Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec, Final Fantasy IX, (PSF) Final Fantasy IX Piano Collection, Melodies of Life, (single) Final Fantasy X, (PSF2) Final Fantasy X Piano Collection, Final Fantasy X-2, (PSF) Memories of Lightwaves, (single) Final Fantasy XI, (PSF2) Final Fantasy XI: Rise of the Zilart, (PSF2) Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan, Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia, Final Fantasy XII, (PSF2) Final Fantasy Tactics, (PSF) Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, White Melodies of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: A Musical Journey. (promotional CD)

chrisfffan
02-06-2007, 06:06 PM
i like 7 and 8 the best the other don’t compare a lot like the games.