View Full Version : A simple question.

The New Kid
11-20-2006, 11:26 PM
So.

Why do men have nipples?

Discuss.

Iceglow
11-20-2006, 11:38 PM
technically why does any male of any species have nipples? Well generally it is because we are made up of the same DNA as females of the same species just slightly different chromosomes change gender. (X and Y) However, if you take it back genetically the genes have to carry dna to make both genders otherwise no people born so men have nipples. atleast this is my opinion on this.

Martyr
11-20-2006, 11:43 PM
I'm pretty sure it's a sympathetic physical manifestation of man's eternal quest to understand women.

sephirothishere
11-20-2006, 11:48 PM
its because....in the womb....for the first 6 weeks or somethin...men are actually girls...so...thats why they have nipples...its like iceglow said......

Mirage
11-20-2006, 11:49 PM
I heard male nipples can actually lactate if you give them the right treatment.

Riana
11-20-2006, 11:52 PM
Yeah some women get the hairy gene from men so they have to suffer with nipples! >:

The New Kid
11-21-2006, 12:04 AM
I heard male nipples can actually lactate if you give them the right treatment.
This both scares and intrigues me.

rubah
11-21-2006, 12:04 AM
So that women can tweak them and make them cringe and giggle.

Shlup
11-21-2006, 12:06 AM
A fetus develops as a female by default, but only begins developing as a male after six weeks, when hormones are released by the Y chromosome to inhibit the development of ovaries and cause them parts to develop into the testis and penis. By this time, however, the fetus has already developed nipples.

I mean, uh... because they're fun to bite on.

The New Kid
11-21-2006, 12:07 AM
A fetus develops as a female by default, but only begins developing as a male after six weeks, when hormones are released by the Y chromosome to inhibit the development of ovaries and cause them parts to develop into the testis and penis. By this time, however, the fetus has already developed nipples.

kthx :choc:

NorthernChaosGod
11-21-2006, 01:17 AM
its because....in the womb....for the first 6 weeks or somethin...men are actually girls...so...thats why they have nipples...its like iceglow said......

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-21-2006, 09:04 AM
Yeah I heard some things about the penis being formed out of the female genitilia, but that doesn't really make sense. Men formed out of women that is

Firo Volondé
11-21-2006, 09:09 AM
Doesn't anybody realise? Men are women who didn't make the cut coz their breasts weren't big enough.:D

Anaisa
11-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Doesn't anybody realise? Men are women who didn't make the cut coz their breasts weren't big enough. That's not true. There are some big man boobies around.
Chests look weird without nipples anyway. So they should have nipples. If they didn't, their chests would look odd.

41-Inches-Wide
11-21-2006, 09:29 AM
god miscalculated.

Meat Puppet
11-21-2006, 09:33 AM
I watched a guy try to milk himself once. He was going at it for hours. Disgusting. I feel nauseous whenever I think about it. Like now.

(:D)

sephirothishere
11-21-2006, 10:42 AM

glad to see somebody listens to me...:cry: ....I CANT BELIEVE EVERYONE DISREGUARDED WHAT I SAID DAMMIT............!?!?!??!!!?!!?!:mog:

Loony BoB
11-21-2006, 11:12 AM
Can anyone else here feel their nipples somehow when reading this thread, without even touching them!? It's like a slight tingly sensation. Crazy.

Shaun
11-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Who cares about this? Don't you have better things to think about other than male nipples?

The Devil Man
11-21-2006, 11:24 AM
Can anyone else here feel their nipples somehow when reading this thread, without even touching them!? It's like a slight tingly sensation. Crazy.

Yeah, they most certainly can! :hyper:

This Thread makes Devil Man want to Breast-Feed...

Yeah...

It makes Devil Man want to Breast Feed a Beautiful, Blonde, Blue-Eyed 20-Year Old Heavenly Goddess ;)

theundeadhero
11-21-2006, 11:32 AM
Lots of things make me feel my nipples :)

The Devil Man
11-21-2006, 11:37 AM
Lots of things make me feel my nipples :)

Does thinking about Devil Man make you feel your nipples? ;)

Quindiana Jones
11-21-2006, 01:10 PM

Oddly enough, yes. It's like when you imagine getting stabbed in the thigh; your thigh itches. Gotta love it.

Zidane Ultimate
11-21-2006, 01:46 PM

That pretty much sums it up, Human Biol, Lesson 1 ^_^

Breine
11-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Surely so that we can play with them... :shifty:

Levian
11-21-2006, 02:58 PM
So we can laugh at people with a third nipple.

Nominus Experse
11-21-2006, 02:58 PM
My nipples are there to be bitten, wrenched, pierced, and cut

They are somewhat errogeneous

Dr Unne
11-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Approximately 6,000 years ago, God created man in His image. Man came first, being naturally superior to woman. When he created woman, he mostly copied man, but he made a few necessary adjustments along the way. Somewhere along the line, in his infinite wisdom, God decided that he may as well put those two pointy bits to some practical use. Therefore man's nipples are in fact a reflection of God Himself, and woman's are simply an afterthought.

Quindiana Jones
11-21-2006, 03:56 PM
Approximately 6,000 years ago, God created man in His image. Man came first, being naturally superior to woman. When he created woman, he mostly copied man, but he made a few necessary adjustments along the way. Somewhere along the line, in his infinite wisdom, God decided that he may as well put those two pointy bits to some practical use. Therefore man's nipples are in fact a reflection of God Himself, and woman's are simply an afterthought.

I don't remember doing that. I just had some leftover elbow scum, is all.

Jess
11-21-2006, 04:30 PM
The answer is because they'd look silly without nipples, ofcourse! :jess:

NorthernChaosGod
11-21-2006, 10:55 PM

glad to see somebody listens to me...:cry: ....I CANT BELIEVE EVERYONE DISREGUARDED WHAT I SAID DAMMIT............!?!?!??!!!?!!?!:mog:
It's ok, everything will be alright.

Nope. But I do feel a little tingle in my pants.

The New Kid
11-21-2006, 11:16 PM
Glad to see I've sparked some conversation about this. I genuinely just wanted to know why I had them. :mog:

Sergeant Hartman
11-21-2006, 11:17 PM
Who would rather have none?

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-21-2006, 11:30 PM

It has to do with nerves. The same idea applies to wearing clothing for the most part. During the day you do not feel that you are wearing your shirt, but as soon as you think about it you can feel it.

Also third nipples grow on your milk ridge, which goes from your arm pit to inner leg/groin, if I recall correctly.