PDA

View Full Version : The REal I feel Like a Girl Thread

NeoCracker
11-21-2006, 12:24 AM
Ever felt like a girl Guys? Ever have one of those days you just go, Damn I'm sexy and stare at yourself in the Mirror and primp like a Girl?

Rye
11-21-2006, 12:25 AM
I know a special someone who does that. In a girl's shirt. :jess:

bipper
11-21-2006, 12:26 AM
I have never felt any less superior than men! I mean, I did do cook dinner and did the dishes once in the same night... but its cause I had to damn it!

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
11-21-2006, 12:29 AM
Do you have to be a girl to be standing in front of the mirror?:cry:

Evastio
11-21-2006, 12:30 AM
I do feel like a girl right now. Mostly because of my girly avatar.

black orb
11-21-2006, 12:30 AM
Ever felt like a girl Guys? Ever have one of those days you just go, Damn I'm sexy and stare at yourself in the Mirror and primp like a Girl?
>>> Ranma loved to do that.. It was pretty amusing.

Giga Guess
11-21-2006, 12:32 AM
This is way too easy.

Mirage
11-21-2006, 12:34 AM
I shift constantly.

Christmas
11-21-2006, 01:03 AM
http://galletas.blogia.com/upload/ranma.jpg

NorthernChaosGod
11-21-2006, 01:23 AM
I always feel manlier than Chuck Norŕs.

Zeromus_X
11-21-2006, 01:26 AM
Can't say I ever have, to be honest. :p I don't really care how 'manly' or 'girly' I am, I just don't think I've ever really cared about it. xD

Savern Volaco
11-21-2006, 01:29 AM
I lost a bet and had to walk through town once in a dress and I am a guy so yea but I never back out. I made it in local papers way cool but one of the high school papers strange huh!( I am making no sense)

Shlup
11-21-2006, 02:28 AM
I have never felt any less superior than men! I mean, I did do cook dinner and did the dishes once in the same night... but its cause I had to damn it!

What is that supposed to mean?

Decessus
11-21-2006, 02:37 AM

That means exactly what it says. Though, I couldn't blame your less superior mind for not getting the message at first. So typical. :rolleyes2

Shlup
11-21-2006, 02:38 AM
I wasn't asking you, male creature.

Evastio
11-21-2006, 02:41 AM

I hope it isn't suppose to be a sexist statement. :(

Lawr
11-21-2006, 02:44 AM
Do you have to be a girl to be standing in front of the mirror?

Yes.

Decessus
11-21-2006, 02:45 AM

Thus, is the extent of her brilliance.

rubah
11-21-2006, 02:56 AM

You were asking the other male creature, right?

Lawr
11-21-2006, 02:57 AM
Don't fight!

It doesn't matter whether your an Earthling, Martian, Clingon, or even FeMale, we can all be friends.

:bigbiggri:

Decessus
11-21-2006, 03:02 AM
It doesn't matter whether your an Earthling, Martian, Clingon, or even FeMale, we can all be friends.

:bigbiggri

Or enemies. We have the ability of doing so.

Jebus
11-21-2006, 04:33 AM
Nope. But then again, I never felt like a guy either.

Mitch
11-21-2006, 04:35 AM
I transcend gender

Quindiana Jones
11-21-2006, 12:51 PM
Sometimes I wish I was a woman, because then I could get bored beyond endurance: paying too much for car insurance even when women make the safest drivers', and I could save a bunch of fivers with those bonzer car insurance deals!!!! That you find at Sheila's Wheels!!!!

bipper
11-21-2006, 03:56 PM

I hope it isn't suppose to be a sexist statement. :(

I am sexy in origin, so I guess you could call me sexist. But only on those terms :D

Nominus Experse
11-21-2006, 04:31 PM
The simple answer is yes, indeed I have

Jess
11-21-2006, 04:37 PM
I feet like a girl. This is because I am. :jess:

The Devil Man
11-21-2006, 04:41 PM
Devil Man wishes he was a woman so he could sit at home and play with his Boobies all day long :hyper:

Nominus Experse
11-21-2006, 04:56 PM
Devil Man wishes he was a woman so he could sit at home and play with his Boobies all day long :hyper:
My girlfriend and I had a conversation about such a thing some time ago.

She couldn't understand...

So I played with her boobies to make a point.
And then I got slapped.

But I like getting slapped.
And yet the point was lost, so meh...

Fonzie
11-21-2006, 04:57 PM
110% ALL MAN :cool:. I think i'm going to go work out now; ya know work out my biceps of MANLINESS!

The Devil Man
11-21-2006, 05:03 PM

And then I got slapped.

You, my Good Sir, are now OFFICIALLY my Idol! :bow:

I shall hence-forth worship the ground you walk on :bow:

Good job, dude, good job! :thumb:

Alive-Cat
11-21-2006, 05:03 PM
Everyday. I always do it. And I feel even more like a girl when I'm putting eye liner on. :p
I love it.

Anaisa
11-21-2006, 05:09 PM

And then I got slapped.

And yet the point was lost, so meh...If you were a woman, you wouldn't want to play with your breasts all day long. You think playing with your own breasts all day long would be a good thing, because you're a man.

Alive-Cat
11-21-2006, 05:13 PM
If you were a woman, you wouldn't want to play with your breasts all day long. You think playing with your own breasts all day long would be a good thing, because you're a man.
I would hate playing with breasts all day. :(

The Devil Man
11-21-2006, 05:17 PM
If you were a woman, you wouldn't want to play with your breasts all day long. You think playing with your own breasts all day long would be a good thing, because you're a man.
I would hate playing with breasts all day. :(

I wouldn't :hyper:

Anaisa
11-21-2006, 05:26 PM
I would hate playing with breasts all day. :(I didn't mean all men would think playing with breasts all day was a good idea. In reality though, none of them would want to play with breasts all day of course. They would eventually get bored an want to do something else.

Nominus Experse
11-21-2006, 06:40 PM
I would hate playing with breasts all day. :(I didn't mean all men would think playing with breasts all day was a good idea. In reality though, none of them would want to play with breasts all day of course. They would eventually get bored an want to do something else.

Of course, but it is funny to see her get mad when I say such things, or try demonstrating a ridiculous point that I know will not work.

There's something fun about getting a slap that you know is coming.

Quindiana Jones
11-21-2006, 06:57 PM
It's the good ol' £1 trick.

Drift
11-21-2006, 07:23 PM
never

NorthernChaosGod
11-21-2006, 10:59 PM

And then I got slapped.

That so sounds like something I would do to try and prove a point.