PDA

View Full Version : Questions (Spoilers)

RedRum
11-21-2006, 01:21 AM
Ok so i just got done with seeing the whole leviathan Drednaught explode and such so i hav a cuple of ?'s

1. what happend to Fran that made her go Beserk?
2. why is the nethicite so important?
3. what does the Empire want with the nethicite
4. Is Vayne evil or just power hungry?

o yea and isn't Bathier funny?

LunarWeaver
11-21-2006, 01:48 AM
Keep playing and all that will come together in due time good man :monocle:

RedRum
11-21-2006, 01:51 AM
ok...... i guess.

LunarWeaver
11-21-2006, 01:56 AM
Ok so i just got done with seeing the whole leviathan Drednaught explode and such so i hav a cuple of ?'s

1. what happend to Fran that made her go Beserk?
2. why is the nethicite so important?
3. what does the Empire want with the nethicite
4. Is Vayne evil or just power hungry?

o yea and isn't Bathier funny?

Well, alright, if you really wish to know. You don't find out most of this until much later.

1) Fran is a Viera, and you will find out in a later part that the Viera are receptive to things like the mist, which is within the Nethicite. They're like the "mystical race" of Ivalice. Fran could feel the power of the nethicite and it sent her into a spaz.

2) Because it grants you a lot of power.

3) The nethicite was handed down to King Raithwall by Gods. They originally gave it to the Garif, but they could not use it as they wanted, so they gave it to Humes. The Dynast-King then basically was their puppet (I guess, since they seemed rather happy with him). The Gods like to write history for Ivalice. They want the people to do what they want and follow their plan. Unfortunately for them, there's a rogue God that decided to come to the Hume side and attempt to help them, Venat.

The Empire wants the nethicite because it allows them to study it, see its effects, and then make copies of it known as Manufactured Nethicite. This gives the Humes the power that the Gods have. With this, they can challenge them and free themselves from their watchful eye.

4) Neither, he's trying to gain the power of the Gods to put history back in his own race's hands.

Or something something. There's a lot at the end I need to review.

Edit: And yes Balthier is quite chortle worthy.

RedRum
11-21-2006, 02:12 AM
ok so the God like beings are called Occuria. im readin on Wikipedia. i understand the story now.

Dell
11-21-2006, 11:41 AM
Lunar, Manufacted Nethicite. :D

skillzboy4
11-23-2006, 03:24 AM
The story is so complicated thanks for simplifying it lunarWeaver but i got to ask these questions:

1. What does Balthiers dad, Dr. Cid have to do with anything and why does balthier hate his dad??
2. whats with ash and the nephacite???
3. who is that ghost that keeps appearing behind Basch's twin or vayne... (He looks like a lich)