PDA

View Full Version : Well I sure never noticed that before

Avarice-ness
11-21-2006, 07:21 AM
So I'm doing a re-re-replay of FFVI(Because I got mad on the Floating continent so I started over back at the last Save at Thamasa then got more mad and started a new game. =D) and I was at the who South Figaro Locke/Celes blah blah, well I wasn't paying attention when I was playing and right when I went down the stairs, after it asks if I want to change Lockes clothes are not, I walked straight down, then instead of hitting up (because I was in the black part of the wall) I hit right, and I went down to a basement I never knew was there. In my confusion I get a HyperWrist and Running Shoes.

I honestly had no idea that little place was there.

And I just feel like rambling on about the subject, This game always keeps on surprising me. n n;

Ramble about things that may have surprised you with me. :razz:

Christmas
11-21-2006, 07:25 AM
Kefka actually didn't pwnz all those worthless cockroaches like Terra and company. :(

blackmage_nuke
11-21-2006, 07:34 AM
Not alot of surprises seeing as how I played through the second time with a walkthrough.

However if you go to mobliz in the world of ruin and go down you see a bunch of graves. That was abit of a surprise to me.

Avarice-ness
11-21-2006, 07:38 AM
Not alot of surprises seeing as how I played through the second time with a walkthrough.

However if you go to mobliz in the world of ruin and go down you see a bunch of graves. That was abit of a surprise to me.

Yeah I noticed that, But I prolly wouldn't have if I hadn't tried to leave the broken town by going south.

Kefka actually didn't pwnz all those worthless cockroaches like Terra and company. :(

gaspI knew it..

Disco Potato
11-29-2006, 04:45 AM
I was pretty surprised when I had Edgar, Sabin, and two other characters rest in Figaro Castle in the WoR, and there was a scene with the brothers. No guide that I've read mentions it, which is surprising because imo it's one of the best parts of the game :)

DrthTater
11-29-2006, 12:25 PM
I'm always surprised by the dreams of Shadow's because I never expect them :|