PDA

View Full Version : Random Childhood Memory of the Day.

Paro
11-21-2006, 12:37 PM
I went into a comic book store with my Dad, and they had a novelty section. One of the products in this section was a penis stretcher. On the box was a picture of a brick and some string. I asked my Dad, "what's a pay-nis?" Two older kids, probably 10 or 11, started laughing at me.

Quindiana Jones
11-21-2006, 01:01 PM
bipper.....:crying:

Christmas
11-21-2006, 01:03 PM
I remember I told a playmate of mine I wanted to marry him when I grow up but ya know. :(

Mitch
11-21-2006, 01:07 PM
I remember I told a playmate of mine I wanted to marry him when I grow up but ya know. :(

so you did

Meat Puppet
11-21-2006, 01:58 PM
I had accidentally wandered onto the bark pit of a playground one day, and I couldn’t move because the bark was wet. There was a girl walking along the bridge above me and she started saying things to me. Mean things, like how she was king (I don’t blame her for being confused about her gender), and how I was filth. Dirty, actually. A dirty rascal. This took my mind off the bark, and I was able to attack her. Then she was all with the crying, and I started crying, and these big glasses came over and was all like
URGGH
You know that woman off Sesame Street? You probably don’t know the one I am talking about. Anyway, she reminded me of someone off Sesame Street. She came with the aww, though. I thought I wasn’t going to get into any trouble, but then that little bitch had to rat me out. I was disgusted. Really, it was all over with and forgotten but she just had to bring it up. It’s not like she didn’t deserve it or anything.
I suppose I should have been a man and controlled my temper. So I ran and hid behind the place. While I was hiding, I found a prune playing the saxophone. Though back then I didn’t actually know what a prune was. I know, however, that at that moment I looked at the setting sun and thought about some things. Like where I would be when I was older, and if I would still have this prune. Though I didn’t know it was a prune, so I probably called it a thing. Any road, I was a way better person back then than I am now... even though I did attack a girl.
Though I was pretty young.
And we were on even fields.

Twilight Edge
11-21-2006, 01:59 PM
I fell down and my mind was filled with thoughts of myself shattering to pieces.

Decessus
11-21-2006, 02:05 PM
I remember when I was a child. It seems so long ago... Did you know, back in the day we didn't have windows?

Christmas
11-21-2006, 02:06 PM
I remember when I was a child. It seems so long ago... Did you know, back in the day we didn't have windows?

As long as Psychotic exists in those day is what matters. :bigsmile:

Levian
11-21-2006, 02:56 PM
I remember when I was a kid I had this friend who was 4 or 5 years older than me. (He had a brain damage, so he was probably my age anyway.) Our families were friends so naturally we had to be friends too, so he came with us on a cabin trip, and like once a day he would run off to the mountains and we had to run after him. It was a bit funny because suddenly he popped up on various mountain tops. Actually, I enjoyed chasing him so much that I invented a game with some other friends where we did just that, chasing eachother around in a very large area. Kids.

Quindiana Jones
11-21-2006, 03:54 PM

You still don't. :O_O: