PDA

View Full Version : HI has any one run away from home

Alastair|UK
11-21-2006, 06:39 PM
hi im planning on runing away from home any tips ?

P.s dont ask

Jowy
11-21-2006, 06:40 PM
Buy a one-way ticket and not a round trip if you're going somewhere far. When you realize what a mistake you've made, you'll have a hell of a life experience and a story to tell when you eventually get back home.

Bunny
11-21-2006, 06:42 PM
Pack lightly.

Don't trust strange men.

Bring a blanket and maybe wear some extra clothes.

Oh and most importantly:

Don't run away from home.

Alastair|UK
11-21-2006, 06:42 PM
u mean i might eventually get back home ?

Jowy
11-21-2006, 06:43 PM
I did when I ran out of money and got homesick!

Levian
11-21-2006, 06:54 PM
I never actually planned to run away from home, but I knew if I was gonna run away it would be on a Sunday 'cause kids travel free with the local train on Sundays.

Iceglow
11-21-2006, 07:22 PM
you want to run away from home? And you expect people not to ask the obvious question as to why? lol.

If you seriously want to leave home, you don't make it obvious by clearing out your room, you simply go out with your passport, ID, cash and bank stuff. You simply go to the nearest ATM and CLEAR your account. Close it down, when you're on the streets you don't need it in anycase. Also well people can track you through the card usage. Then go buy the most expensive train ticket to anywhere you can find and make sure you are flat out broke when you get there, hobo's with cash get mugged. And the ticket has to be a single. Make sure your mobile stays off if you have the spare cash though put credit on.

I'll tell you why I've actually told you how to seriously run away too.

You'd possibly do it, buy that train ticket to whereever and not care where. You'd spend your cash and not have anything to wear that is clean or food to eat.

You'd live on the streets maybe a night, maybe more. If you aren't beaten up and mugged for the couple of quid you thought to keep for breakfast by the drunk hobo who wants himself a beer and sees you treasuring it.

You'd lose that phone too if you weren't lucky meaning you'd be broke without the phone and no roof over your head.

Then in the night you wouldn't sleep for fear of a drunk passer-by peeing on you or another hobo come rifle through whatever stuff you had and of course then you got the paedophille hobo who thinks "hmm nice boy, I'll have a piece of that" and tries or does force you to do god knows what to him or yourself.

If you have the phone, I guarantee you you'll be calling home and telling them where you went and you want picking up. Your parents will go beserk but actually pick you up because they're your parents and they love you. You'll go home and after all the medical tests needed for the abuse you had and the eating from a bin you'll be grateful when your parents only ground you untill you are 21 and the only contact you have with the world is that school you want to be destroyed. Also don't forget that when those bullies at school come for you. You'll picture whoever mugged you and if there is a paedophillic hobo you'll be there picturing him too.

Have I ever run away? No but I have known people who have male and female and you know something? The things I describe here and now are things that happened to them.

Polaris
11-21-2006, 07:26 PM
I wish I had the guts to run away my home :( If I had, I'd run away!

I Am Stoner
11-21-2006, 07:26 PM
Dude, don't run away from home, you could put yourself in real trouble then, like the police looking for you as a missing person, plus your perants worrying sick about you. If you want my opinion, its not wise to run from home. But, if you do, then I wish you well in your travels.

Iceglow
11-21-2006, 07:31 PM
Oh I didn't bother mentioning the police trouble, thats just something as a hidden bonus. A child goes missing for more than 12 hours and the police get involved. All your friends, family and everything gets worked through. These posts would be found, read and investigated.

On the whole don't bother running away from home, if your school bullies you find a way of fighting back. It doesn't matter if you only get a single punch in before a group kick the living hell out of you, eventually you get 2 punches in. Then 3 and before you truly realise whats going on you've got half of them on the floor and the other half have only just managed to get you to your knees.

Anaisa
11-21-2006, 07:32 PM
hi im planning on runing away from home any tips ?

P.s dont askMy tip is that you don't waste your time. Nothing good will come of it. Unless you enjoy sleeping on the streets, an getting your meals from the trash.

Shlup
11-21-2006, 07:33 PM
If you insist on being a miserable selfish twit and putting your family through Hell, pack light. You won't last more than three days anyway.

Bunny
11-21-2006, 07:36 PM
If you seriously want to leave home, you don't make it obvious by clearing out your room, you simply go out with your passport, ID, cash and bank stuff. You simply go to the nearest ATM and CLEAR your account. Close it down, when you're on the streets you don't need it in anycase. Also well people can track you through the card usage. Then go buy the most expensive train ticket to anywhere you can find and make sure you are flat out broke when you get there, hobo's with cash get mugged. And the ticket has to be a single. Make sure your mobile stays off if you have the spare cash though put credit on.

1. You don't clear your bank account all at once. You do it over time, with simple withdrawals here and there. If you don't want alarms to go off, that is what you do.

2. You do not buy a train or plane ticket to anywhere. This is another alarm bell. They can track those things, even if it is with cash. Train and plane passengers, under my knowledge, both require the passenger to give proof of ID and a name.

You could theoretically buy a train ticket and not go there, but that is why they take tickets from you. So they have proof of who was on board. The best route of transportation is walking or hitchhiking. Neither of which is an incredibly safe thing to do. And do not abandon your car in the middle of the street and think you're going to get away with it. That doesn't even work in the movies.

Shlup
11-21-2006, 07:44 PM
1. You don't clear your bank account all at once. You do it over time, with simple withdrawals here and there. If you don't want alarms to go off, that is what you do.

I think your child being missing would already set some alarms off. And they can track where you're at based on where you withdraw money, plus the cameras. Besides the fact that I would be surprised if this kid had a bank account.

Actually, I don't feel comfortable with people giving a child advice on how to break the law and his family's heart. I'm going to go ahead and close this.

Alastair, if you would like to discuss your problems, you are welcome to do so in Eyes on Each Other.