PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3

Yew-Yevon
11-21-2006, 08:14 PM
im not atotal finatic but these screens make H3 look like a good shooter thatll replace gears of war once its out.
http://www.gamebrink.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11983

PS:bill gates never folowed throught with his battle plan it seems.

RiseToFall
11-21-2006, 08:38 PM
Yeah I saw most of these in this month's EGM. I'll be patiently waiting until this beauty comes out.

JKTrix
11-21-2006, 08:45 PM
Yeah, one of the guys from 1up (same family as EGM) who got to play it was telling people that after Halo comes out, people will be saying "Gears of what?"

And apparently these screens are from a game that's still in the pre-alpha stage, and most of the graphical polish in games is done in the last few months before it comes out. I wonder how good this game will actually look.

Yamaneko
11-21-2006, 08:48 PM
Luke Smith from 1up News said that. You just have to remember that he's like the biggest Halo fanboy.

I still think the game will be awesome and those screens are only from the multiplayer. The twenty seconds of the campaign that the 1up guys saw was supposed to look a lot better. Bungie still has an entire year before releasing the game, so I'm sure by then we'll be saying, "Gears of what?".

XxSephirothxX
11-21-2006, 08:51 PM
Yeah I saw most of these in this month's EGM. I'll be impatiently waiting until this beauty comes out.

The multiplayer graphics are indeed lacking most of the better textures and lighting effects that will appear in the final game. I'm sure the final game will look pretty amazing when it's out. Certainly a lot better than the multiplayer screens looks now.

Dreddz
11-21-2006, 08:59 PM
Surprisingly, I own a 360 but have never got either of the Halo games.

If Halo 3 does turn out to be that good, then I guess I have my work cut out completing the first two.

Necronopticous
11-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Halo, more like Gaylo. Burned.

JaytodaP
11-22-2006, 12:23 AM
Halo, more like Gaylo. Burned.

That was a good one. I don't really care much for Halo, I find it average.

Sylvie
11-22-2006, 12:53 AM
Halo sucks. Doom 1 and 2 is way better.