PDA

View Full Version : dumped during sex! who does this?

BardTard
11-21-2006, 10:53 PM
This might get closed... but whatever. :confused:

Yesterday, hard to believe, but my ex boyfriend dumped me at the worst possible time. We didn't actually have sex, but we were like 2 seconds away from it when he told me he liked me as a "best friend." Everybody at my school is pissed off at him. I'm upset, but yeah, it's not that big of a deal. Apparently he does this frequently. (?)

And then he still tried to have sex with me after he dumped me. So this morning I saw him and he asked me if I was mad at him (WTF does he think... he burned too many brain cells...) so I wrote him a really long note during 1st hour and gave it to him before 2nd hour explaining things to him, and he said he was trying to "hug me." ...whatever...

So, has anything like this ever happened to you? Have you ever done this? Know of anyone who's been in a situation? Seriously... who does this crap...

Jowy
11-21-2006, 10:58 PM
Can't say I've ever been in that scenario, but one day before my girlfriend at the time was coming over, I picked her some flowers, put them in a nice vase, and then she broke up with me when she arrived.

RiseToFall
11-21-2006, 11:04 PM
Why would he dump you before sex, strange guy.

BardTard
11-21-2006, 11:08 PM

He said he thinks of me as a "best friend." haha... best friend my ass...

Rye
11-21-2006, 11:09 PM
I'm sorry that happened. At least he dumped you before you had sex though, then he would have been a toooootal jerk. >:[

Sylvie
11-21-2006, 11:13 PM
If I were him, I would have:

1. Sex
2. Dump

In that order.

Luara
maybe he was afraid lol

BardTard
I'm sorry that happened. At least he dumped you before you had sex though, then he would have been a toooootal jerk. >:[[/SIZE]

I wanted sex really really bad though! :(
And I thought it was gonna happen... because of some details you all probably don't want/need to know. He had a condom on when he broke up with me.

The Devil Man
11-21-2006, 11:16 PM
I'm sorry that happened. At least he dumped you before you had sex though, then he would have been a toooootal jerk. >:[[/SIZE]

I wanted sex really really bad though! :(
And I thought it was gonna happen... because of some details you all probably don't want/need to know. He had a condom on when he broke up with me.

This has got to be a joke, right?

BardTard
11-21-2006, 11:16 PM
No I'm dead serious.

RiseToFall
11-21-2006, 11:18 PM
LMAO - Never heard of anything like that.

Anaisa
11-21-2006, 11:20 PM
Apparently he does this frequently. You should have done your research before making him your boyfreind then.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-21-2006, 11:21 PM

Yesterday, hard to believe, but my ex boyfriend dumped me at the worst possible time. We didn't actually have sex, but we were like 2 seconds away from it when he told me he liked me as a "best friend." Everybody at my school is pissed off at him. I'm upset, but yeah, it's not that big of a deal. Apparently he does this frequently. (?)

And then he still tried to have sex with me after he dumped me. So this morning I saw him and he asked me if I was mad at him (WTF does he think... he burned too many brain cells...) so I wrote him a really long note during 1st hour and gave it to him before 2nd hour explaining things to him, and he said he was trying to "hug me." ...whatever...

So, has anything like this ever happened to you? Have you ever done this? Know of anyone who's been in a situation? Seriously... who does this crap...

Sounds like he was taking you for a real ride. He probably wanted to see how far he could get without commitment. If it's happened before, he might be doing this to see if he can get some action without any emotion behind it.

Jerk.

Anyway, on topic, it's never happened to me, and personally, I would never have gotten that far with a girl I had no interest for in a relationship. I never even flirt with someone that I would not want to date, and besides, sex isn't important to me in a relationship. I would much rather date someone and just spend time with her than have sex.

The Devil Man
11-21-2006, 11:23 PM
No I'm dead serious.

Okay, then you can do one of two things in this situation.

You can send your Good Friend Devil Man a PM and he'll come around and sort out your more affectionate needs ;)

OR...

You can cry for a couple of days, think of him as a jerk (your ex that is, not Devil Man), and put it down to experience, learn from it and WAIT for the right person to come along before giving away your "cherry" (Aheeheeheehee! :laughing:)

Obviously he was the wrong guy for you. You got off lucky. Try and forget about him, go out with your friends and concentrate on all that is good about your life...

Or PM Devil Man :radred:

Because he cares about you :thumb:

Roto13
11-21-2006, 11:24 PM
At least he didn't scream "I THINK WE SHOULD SEE OTHER PEOPLE" during his big finish.

Luara
11-21-2006, 11:25 PM

Sounds like he was taking you for a real ride. He probably wanted to see how far he could get without commitment. If it's happened before, he might be doing this to see if he can get some action without any emotion behind it.

Jerk.

Anyway, on topic, it's never happened to me, and personally, I would never have gotten that far with a girl I had no interest for in a relationship. I never even flirt with someone that I would not want to date, and besides, sex isn't important to me in a relationship. I would much rather date someone and just spend time with her than have sex.

He's right.

BardTard
11-21-2006, 11:25 PM
Apparently he does this frequently. You should have done your research before making him your boyfreind then.

Umm. I kind of knew that before we dated. I just didn't really care. The past few weeks I've been too depressed to care about things. I just wanted to be happy... he was always the person to cheer me up but I figured something like that would happen... lol

Sylvie
11-21-2006, 11:28 PM
At least he didn't scream "I THINK WE SHOULD SEE OTHER PEOPLE" during his big finish.

lol

RiseToFall
11-21-2006, 11:29 PM
So let me get this straight. This guys:

-dates a girl
-gets her in bed
-puts on a condom
-decides to dump a girl
-still wants sex

It seems to me he should change around his strategy if he actually wants to get laid.

Shlup
11-21-2006, 11:32 PM
Eh, I've heard worse. I'd say you got off kinda easy. At least now you can be pissed at him and think he's retarded rather than weeping over being dumped by a dream boat.

Araciel
11-21-2006, 11:33 PM

lol

seconded. hilarious

seriously, this is the weirdest thing i'v ever heard of...but then i don't understand relationships.

edczxcvbnm
11-21-2006, 11:44 PM
I can't believe that was taken seriously.

EDIT: Looks like both posts got B-eleted!111

Yamaneko
11-21-2006, 11:45 PM
Doesn't really belong here, ed, regardless of its nature.

edczxcvbnm
11-21-2006, 11:50 PM
Doesn't really belong here, ed, regardless of its nature.

I could go into how what Roto said was about the same thing and thus it should be deleted as well and just derail the thread...but I just can't stop laughing at that kind of situtation XD

Moon Rabbits
11-21-2006, 11:51 PM
Never happened to me before.

Paro
11-21-2006, 11:51 PM
I've had girls ask me out during sex. That's not fair either, how do you say no to that!

Jebus
11-21-2006, 11:58 PM
Never had a girlfriend, or had sex. I win! Next!

Seriously though. That's the first time I've heard of something like that, and I've heard my share of breakup stories. People are so strange.

NorthernChaosGod
11-22-2006, 12:04 AM

1. Sex
2. Dump

In that order.

Same.

But no, never been in that situation.

Anaisa
11-22-2006, 12:07 AM

Umm. I kind of knew that before we dated. I just didn't really care. The past few weeks I've been too depressed to care about things. I just wanted to be happy... he was always the person to cheer me up but I figured something like that would happen... lol OH! Your original post made it seem as if it came as a surprise to you.

Schala
11-22-2006, 12:17 AM
I had a boyfriend say that he wanted to break up, have sex with me, then bring up breaking up again afterwards. I realize the mistake I made there, but oh well. Live and learn.

BardTard
11-22-2006, 12:23 AM

Umm. I kind of knew that before we dated. I just didn't really care. The past few weeks I've been too depressed to care about things. I just wanted to be happy... he was always the person to cheer me up but I figured something like that would happen... lol OH! Your original post made it seem as if it came as a surprise to you.

Well it kind of was and kind of wasn't. I knew he did it before and that he might do it to me, because he usually doesn't have girlfriends for more than like a week, but we've been friends for a while, since like the beginning of the semester and he's liked me ever since. He's asked me out and made moves on me several times and I rejected him, and everybody told me that I should date him, and then we hooked up, and then I guess he decided he didn't like me in that way. :confused:

Diango12
11-22-2006, 12:24 AM
that was one the most awkward moments I have ever heard of, but then I really doubt he was trying to have sex with you it must have been a last hug thing. doubt he is that stupid

Timerk
11-22-2006, 12:28 AM
I have initiated sex to hold off a dumping before.

It wasn't worth it and I just felt like a whore afterwards, but people do strange things to keep from getting hurt.

I don't know how that relates to your ex-bf, but maybe it does.

Roto13
11-22-2006, 12:33 AM
If I thought for a moment that someone was going to dump me, I'd hold out.

Zeromus_X
11-22-2006, 12:35 AM
That's got to be the most innappropriate time to do that. You've got to be a real insensitive person to do that.

Craig
11-22-2006, 12:36 AM
You should've gone down on him and then give him the lock jaw.

Ultima Shadow
11-22-2006, 12:42 AM
Dump during sex? Bah, what a n00b!

I sex during dump!

rubah
11-22-2006, 01:11 AM
Perhaps he did it so that you could retain your status as "Goody two-shoes" who doesn't "drink/do drugs/or sleep around".

black orb
11-22-2006, 01:14 AM
>>> lol..

BardTard
11-22-2006, 01:41 AM
Perhaps he did it so that you could retain your status as "Goody two-shoes" who doesn't "drink/do drugs/or sleep around".

lol one person isn't sleeping around...

Nasarian Altimeros
11-22-2006, 01:45 AM
Anyone who breaks up with someone RIGHT before they are about to lay them is clearly gay.

Roto13
11-22-2006, 02:34 AM
I laugh at the number of people who have neither been dumped during sex, not not been dumped during sex.

Rostum
11-22-2006, 02:41 AM
Hahaha. Yeah, guys can be jerks.

zimdoomyday
11-22-2006, 02:43 AM
That guy was an ass, that's all there was to it. I mean, what do you expect from a guy who's MySpace is basically just a bunch of drug references?

rubah
11-22-2006, 03:30 AM

It sure ain't being a goody two-shoes.

Timerk
11-22-2006, 03:40 AM
I doubt he thought about her feelings/reputation much at all.

zimdoomyday
11-22-2006, 04:25 AM

It sure ain't being a goody two-shoes.

She is....when she's not dating jackasses.

fantasyjunkie
11-22-2006, 04:29 AM
Well, when I was single I had a lot of one night stands so that doesn't count. And my wife is the only one in my life that I actually could call a girlfriend. She never really got the chance to be my girlfriend either because I proposed to her in 1989 after knowing her for only 2 weeks so she actually jumped from a blind date to fiance :D :D :D

Quindiana Jones
11-22-2006, 09:10 AM
Just make up stories about him not being half the man he likes to think if ya know what I mean. Then spread his tiny manhood round the school, and say he had a giant spot on his right testicle. That'll serve the stupid bastard right.

Anaisa
11-22-2006, 09:17 AM
that was one the most awkward moments I have ever heard of, but then I really doubt he was trying to have sex with you it must have been a last hug thing. doubt he is that stupidWho would put a condom on if they just wanted to cuddle? That really would be taking precautions too far.

Peegee
11-22-2006, 12:26 PM
I've always considered (now) that breaking up is the best thing that can happen in a relationship (other than not breaking up, stupids!) because you know for sure the stupid thing is over and you can move on and date other people.

This specific example though, is too bizarre for words.

Iceglow
11-22-2006, 01:28 PM
I've seen worse than this before. Pass it off as the guy is a jerk like I wish some people would.

Giga Guess
11-22-2006, 01:28 PM
Neither. I mean...that's just cold...

Shaun
11-22-2006, 02:43 PM
O.o' I don't really know much about this stuff. Firstly, it seems like you couldn't have known him long. I have no idea why some people insist on having sex soon after meeting, but whatever floats your boat. Secondly, maybe he was nervous about it? Heck, I don't know. Not everyone will just be openly willing to have sex when you're about to suggest it.

BardTard
11-22-2006, 03:02 PM
lol one person isn't sleeping around...It sure ain't being a goody two-shoes.

He's right. It's almost impossible to get in my pants.

Just make up stories about him not being half the man he likes to think if ya know what I mean. Then spread his tiny manhood round the school, and say he had a giant spot on his right testicle. That'll serve the stupid bastard right.

Other people would know, because of his exes... he's a bit of a whore...

Firstly, it seems like you couldn't have known him long. I have no idea why some people insist on having sex soon after meeting, but whatever floats your boat.

I've known him since the beginning of the semester, and basically we've been friends ever since. He liked me alot too and everyone said we should date... then finally we did, lol

Polaris
11-22-2006, 03:18 PM
If anyone breaks up with me during sex they'll have a horrible death!

Quindiana Jones
11-22-2006, 03:49 PM

Other people would know, because of his exes... he's a bit of a whore...

His ex's probably think he's jackass too. So it's all gravy.

BardTard
11-22-2006, 05:10 PM
Hmm. Good point.

Iceglow
11-22-2006, 05:13 PM
Well like I said, I have seen worse than this happen to a girl. I can't say she didn't deserve it though she had after all cheated on me.

Polaris
11-22-2006, 05:15 PM
Well like I said, I have seen worse than this happen to a girl. I can't say she didn't deserve it though she had after all cheated on me.

Amazing! What revenge does to a human being! :D

Look u (Rikkus_lover) are young, try to learn with ur mistakes.. see this like that!

Social Moon Firesky
11-22-2006, 05:24 PM
My ex ((Who I'm back with now, lol)) broke up with me while we were bathing in post-orgasmic bliss... Well, she was. We split for a while because she was 'confused'.

Breine
11-22-2006, 05:31 PM
You should've gone down on him and then give him the lock jaw.

*shudder* I can almost feel that...!

Anyway, He's a total jerk. If I were you I'd spread some nasty rumours about him, just like the example Quin gave you... That ought to teach him some things.

zimdoomyday
11-22-2006, 05:50 PM
lol one person isn't sleeping around...It sure ain't being a goody two-shoes.

He's right. It's almost impossible to get in my pants.

Except that you didn't even date this guy for a week...

But as I said, girls do REALLY stupid things when they're dating a jerk. Something about their total lack of concern for anything must turn them on I guess. :|

Rocket Edge
11-22-2006, 06:00 PM
Strange, and strange guy.

McLovin'
11-22-2006, 09:24 PM
All the time.

Twisted Tinkerbell
11-22-2006, 09:37 PM
I may just become very unpopular for this, but I would dump someone during sex, but only if they were a total jerk.

The guy was a jerk, and at least you aren't with him now. And for trying to have sex with you after the break up, I hope you gave him a good whack in the balls for it!

Kappy
11-22-2006, 09:54 PM

Is that precisely what happened?

If you get me. :monster:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
11-22-2006, 09:55 PM

1. Sex
2. Dump

In that order.

That's something I believe a jerk would do, something a huge pig would do.

But that's just what I think.

crazybayman
11-22-2006, 10:04 PM

He wants you to be his "F#@% friend". How sweet.

Kappy
11-22-2006, 10:12 PM
F**k buddy xD

Quindiana Jones
11-23-2006, 02:44 PM
You should have given him Revenge Head. *chomp*