PDA

View Full Version : embarassing stories, funny, amusing, weird, i'm bored ^_^

Sakura
11-21-2006, 11:05 PM
Okay i'll contribute mine.

In Jazz band we had to listen to a song and write about how it made us feel.

There were two squirrels, one was collecting acorns and hiding them away in the wintertime. Another one tried to steal the acorns and the two got into a big fight. They died and went to heaven. Then another squirrel came and took the dead squirrels acorns and brought them home to feed his family that he couldn't support because of poor welfare wages and 4 illigetimate kids.

I got an A on my story ^_^

And something that happened to me:
I don't live on the farm, but I have ducks, geese, turkeys, chickens.
Well we had this chicken that was part turken, so it was oversized and odd looking. After a bunch of people came over to my house and I showed them my pets, everyone greeted me with "HOW'S YOUR HUGE COCK?" I have more but I think i've lost your attention by now =p

Serpentarius
11-21-2006, 11:26 PM
that's whack...

Sakura
11-22-2006, 12:24 AM
I have sooo many more >.< most of them consist of how fate hates me and how I get embarassed in front of large crowds.

Diango12
11-22-2006, 12:29 AM
Ok well this may not be funny but in any case. every time I come home from the library (I spend alot of time there) theres always this little cat that pops out of the bushes at me as iam cruising on the sidewalk o_O and then falls back. I chased the sucker twice and didn't catch him

Fire_Emblem776
11-22-2006, 12:32 AM
Ok well this may not be funny but in any case. every time I come home from the library (I spend alot of time there) theres always this little cat that pops out of the bushes at me as iam cruising on the sidewalk o_O and then falls back. I chased the sucker twice and didn't catch him

Just like AzumungaDio:love:

Sakura
11-22-2006, 12:37 AM
I have this cat named Millie, and my dad got my first pet goose stuffed for like 600 bucks. The first day I went to school and came back to see Millie chewing the head off of my dead stuffed goose.

Timerk
11-22-2006, 01:10 AM
In middle school I cheered for a little league football thing, and I thought we were all supposed to wear our uniforms to school one day, but I was the only one because everyone else was just going to switch into their uniforms for the picture after school.

So, yeah.

Sakura
11-22-2006, 01:13 AM
This one time at band camp I was setting up the ladder for our band teacher, I set it up wrong, he fell, but he wasn't too far up...unfortunatley. ^_^
I also flipped my band teacher off, he saw and I got an f in band for no reason ;[

Evastio
11-22-2006, 01:16 AM
Well let's see.

There was this one time where I was doing a play and I was suppose to be stomping on someone. I missed, fell off stage, right into a garbage can. :rolleyes2

Diango12
11-22-2006, 01:19 AM
I named the cat "brussles", I want to pet him but I doubt he likes me :mad:

in any case anther embarrasing moment for me is getting hit on the head by a football every once in a while I play the sport. I just don't have the hand eye coordination

Sakura
11-22-2006, 01:21 AM
Well let's see.

There was this one time where I was doing a play and I was suppose to be stomping on someone. I missed, fell off stage, right into a garbage can. :rolleyes2

Oh god plays. I did the emporers new clothes in like the 5th grade and in the middle of my line started sneezing for like 5 minutes, realized the crowd was laughing at me, ran off stage, the microphone landed on the floor and made a screechy sound and I knocked over the king's castle =]

Quindiana Jones
11-22-2006, 08:59 AM
I went paintballing. I got shot in the left bollock. It hurt, and I couldn't move for a fairly long time. Luckily, the ball didn't explode (the paintball), so I wasn't out. Also, nobody knew I was there. So when I healed, I made an awesome secret flanking counter attack and won the battle! W00T!

Firo Volondé
11-22-2006, 09:17 AM
I once walked past my father's car, and got in the next one along without even realising what I was doing. The owner of the car was in it at the time:eep: But in my defence, it was the same colour car.

41-Inches-Wide
11-22-2006, 10:03 AM
I had a cat once. She always had a sultry voice and all male cats would totally wait for her near our gate. We called her "Buri-Cat". In my dialect, it means "Prostitute". :>

Sakura
11-22-2006, 09:54 PM
xD

Lol I have this car that EVERYONE has, so one time I was driving 3 of my friends home and in the parking lot I said "It's the greenish silver van" and they all ran up to a different van that had an old lady in it, she freaked out and sprayed them with pepper spray xD I told them it was the wrong one and they were all crying and really ticked afterwards :p

Evastio
11-22-2006, 10:07 PM
xD

Lol I have this car that EVERYONE has, so one time I was driving 3 of my friends home and in the parking lot I said "It's the greenish silver van" and they all ran up to a different van that had an old lady in it, she freaked out and sprayed them with pepper spray xD I told them it was the wrong one and they were all crying and really ticked afterwards :p
What a viscous old lady. :(

Sakura
11-23-2006, 01:34 AM
Lol I know, she was the flute private lesson teacher and she apparently hates kids. evil old hag D=!

fantasyjunkie
11-23-2006, 01:39 AM
When I was a teenager asbout 12 or 13 I was visting my friend's apartment. I thought I had the right one and walked right on in. A family was inside that I had never seen before. I was soooooooooooooooo embarrassed. My friend told everyone in the world about it... :mad2:

Sakura
11-23-2006, 01:43 AM
D= when I was 5 there was someone that was a lady, I thought she was my dad and I was following her around for like 10 minutes before going "YOU'RE NOT DADDY!" xD I got a balloon from the pretzel store for being lost, to get me to stop crying =]

Savern Volaco
11-23-2006, 01:48 AM
I carry no embarrassment I am well very very not easy to get embarrassed about I am wierd that ay

Sakura
11-23-2006, 03:16 PM
=[
Okay something that happened to my friend(s)
Threw cat at spinning ceiling fan
put cat in oven
put cat in microwave
ran over cat with lawn mower
cat got crushed by falling birdhouse....

Diango12
11-23-2006, 04:56 PM
=[
put cat in oven
put cat in microwave
cat got crushed by falling birdhouse....

Animegirl tell me your joking please :cry:

Savern Volaco
11-23-2006, 04:59 PM
=[
put cat in oven
put cat in microwave
cat got crushed by falling birdhouse....Animegirl tell me your joking please :cry:

Yes please thats just to horrible to imagine...like a ork female jumping a human man...okay even worse I shut up now.

Ethanol Dreams
11-23-2006, 05:42 PM
This just happened to me today, and I thought it was funny. :)

Me and my friends were in the school library at lunch. I was reading this (awful) book I have to read for some Book Awards thing in English. My friend is reading it too, and he's further into it than me. So I come to this part that says "pdq" so I ask him what it means, and he says...

"Umm... A 'p' the right way round, a 'p' upside-down and a 'p' backwards!" :chuckle:

I was laughing for like 10 minutes before he relaised what he said. :p

magewarrior
11-23-2006, 05:54 PM
Well it all started like this you see *daydreaming bubbles appear* ... *pop* X_X what, oh I got sidetracked for a moment there, youll have to excuse me, I was daydreaming, right, on with the embarassing story, well I remember many, but Ill have to go with one in particular. Actually its not embarassing, but adventureous, well it did get me 4*s in my grade 6 english class ~_^ eons back, well okay, not that far back but anyways. WARNING : this is quite long, make sure you have plenty of time to read this.

It all started back when I was 7 or 8 (cant remember) my moms boyfriend at the time, my younger sister, and myself of course, decided to take a shortcut to the near by park, the shortcut was a path that crossed a little forest into a feild wich connected to the park, the shortcut was just around the block from where we lived, so anyways, like I said we decided to take the detour, little did we know, the detour we took went into the forest and not out to the feild, in other words we took the wrong way, and this is where our adventure begins.

So far you can tell we were lost right, well anyways, we dwelled deeper into the forest, not knowing how to get out, we were lost, trapped, but we managed, both my younger sister and I were worried and frightened, my moms boyfriend was the calmer one, of course he was older than us, we crossed into many spider webs, and got stung many times, trying to find the exit, but there was some good parts to this story, like for one we saw fish swimming and frogs leaping, in the forests lake (or was it a swamp) I get those two confused, anywho we crossed a much bigger lake by balancing across a fallen tree, and finally, after what semmed like 8 or 9 hours, we made it into a clearing, above us were train tracks, and then a street, it was a way out, but we had to climb, but my little sister was too afraid to climb, I dont blame her, it "was" a high climb, so we decided to backtrack, we were lucky though, with enough thought, and perserverance, we finally got out of the forest, safe and sound, for the most part anyways, like I said we got stung many times, anyways.

We made it back home but heres the funny part though, it was like 3 hours after we first left for the shortcut, THREE hours, it seemed like 9 for us, anyways we were fine, we survived, we got treated for the stings, our emotions were bruised, but later we laughed about it. End of story. The moral "sometimes a shortcut isnt always a shortcut" take the longer way, if you dont want to get lost. Anyways, hope you enjoyed my story. peace "later days"

Quindiana Jones
11-23-2006, 07:53 PM
I won all the money in a poker game. A week before I had promised that if I won all the money, I'd run around naked. Luckily it was about 11PM. Well, not that lucky, because it's was bloody freezing!

Sakura
11-23-2006, 08:41 PM
Lol not kidding about the cat thing, and lol this one girl dropped her bra in the hallway in school and a teacher comes by and goes "IS THIS ANYONE'S?" she picks it up and displays it, she even like went around putting it up to girls chests to see whose it was =p

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-23-2006, 11:24 PM
On a recent driving lesson I tried to squeeze the car past a bus and an oncoming vehicle. The instructor slammed onto the brakes, gave me a rollicking and told me to 'use my loaf'

Sakura
11-24-2006, 01:08 AM
On a recent driving lesson I tried to squeeze the car past a bus and an oncoming vehicle. The instructor slammed onto the brakes, gave me a rollicking and told me to 'use my loaf'

This one time at band camp
we do this horn pop thing for marching etc etc
well one day he goes "WHAT'S SO HARD, PUT THE HORN TO YOUR LIPS AND BLOW"

Quindiana Jones
11-24-2006, 03:51 PM
You don't just blow, you have to rasp. :bigsmile:

Jowy
11-24-2006, 03:53 PM
I went to a catholic school when I was four years old and in pre-school. Apparently, I incited a riot by throwing a book at my teacher's stomach and encouraging the others to follow suit.

I don't remember that, but my mother swears it happened. I couldn't play Super Mario Brothers 3 for a week.