PDA

View Full Version : Whats your Zodiac

Diango12
11-22-2006, 07:40 PM
What Zodiac animal are you?

I am a dragon, but I know if the cat just wasn't left out of the zodiac that would definitely be me!

In any case there are 12 zodiac animals but in truth there are 13 animals, you can blame that on the rat.

http://www.chinatoday.com/culture/zodiac/zodiac.htm

Dragon: "People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them. They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters."

Jowy
11-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Year of the Tiger.

And my starsign is Cancer.

Lawr
11-22-2006, 07:44 PM
ROOSTER: The Rooster is a hard worker; shrewd and definite in decision making often speaking his mind. Because of this, you tend to seem boastful to others. You are a dreamer, flashy dresser, and extravagant to an extreme. Born under this sign you should be happy as a restaurant owner, publicist, soldier or world traveler.

Hey, Cool it really is m dream to become a Chef!

My Astrological sign is Taurus

I Don't Need A Name
11-22-2006, 08:08 PM
quite fitting, i am (in chinese terms) a goat and in english terms, aeris, which is a goat :D

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
11-22-2006, 08:10 PM
Year of the ROOSTER: The Rooster is a hard worker; shrewd and definite in decision making often speaking his mind. Because of this, you tend to seem boastful to others. You are a dreamer, flashy dresser, and extravagant to an extreme. Born under this sign you should be happy as a restaurant owner, publicist, soldier or world traveler.

And I'm a Cancer. :)

BarelySeeAtAll
11-22-2006, 08:11 PM
rooster, yay :eep:

Owen Macwere
11-22-2006, 08:23 PM
TIGER: You are sensitive, emotional, and capable of great love. However, you have a tendency to get carried away and be stubborn about what you think is right; often seen as a "Hothead" or rebel. Your sign shows you would be excellent as a boss, explorer, race car driver, or matador.

That's me. Long live ME!!.

Cipher
11-22-2006, 08:33 PM
TIGER: You are sensitive, emotional, and capable of great love. However, you have a tendency to get carried away and be stubborn about what you think is right; often seen as a "Hothead" or rebel. Your sign shows you would be excellent as a boss, explorer, race car driver, or matador.

And then my star sign is Libra:

Libra, symbolized by the Scales, is a Cardinal Air sign. Ruled by Venus, Libra is cultured, refined, stylish, and has a great love of beauty. Libras have a very strong sense of justice (Scales of Justice) and balance. In their quest for harmony they will always look at both sides of an issue. They hate conflict and will avoid it at all costs, to the point that they are often perceived as indecisive. Partnerships are extremely important to Libra – they feel most complete when they are in a secure stable relationship. An Air sign, Libras are excellent communicators and need to be appreciated for their ideas. They are charming, social beings who do well at cocktail parties.

True on all accounts except the bit about being Stylish. Still, it's creepy how accurate these things are.

Pete for President
11-22-2006, 09:46 PM
Wow, I'm a dragon. Never knew. :rolleyes2

yumi
11-22-2006, 09:48 PM

Sensitive, emotional and loving... no. Stubborn, hotheaded and rebellious ...very

AQUARIUS: associated with future ideas and the unusual. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a creative, challenging, entertaining, progressive, stimulating, and independent character, but one which is also prone to rebelliousness, coldness, erraticism, and impracticality.

Perfect description.

Polaris
11-22-2006, 09:49 PM
Dragon babe ;)

BardTard
11-22-2006, 09:51 PM
Snake: Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller.

And my star sign is virgo.

Twisted Tinkerbell
11-22-2006, 09:57 PM
RABBIT: You are the kind of person, that people like to be around affectionate, obliging, always pleasant. You have a tendency, though, to get too sentimental and seem superficial. Being cautious and conservative, you are successful in business but would also make a good lawyer, diplomat, or actor.

Faris
11-22-2006, 10:01 PM
Horse!

Vikeve
11-22-2006, 10:11 PM
Monkey and I think its very fitting but I'm pretty trustfull of others 92 rulez!:)

4evarisha
11-22-2006, 10:20 PM
I AM A DOG!:)

vorpal blade
11-22-2006, 10:24 PM
I'm a dragon and a Libra.

Dragon: "People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them. They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters."

...I'm not actually that brave. The rest is fairly true though.

wikipedia on Libra (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libra_(astrology))
"Libra is the seventh sign of the Zodiac and associated with justice. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a pleasant, charming, fair, perceptive, idealistic, refined, and diplomatic character, but one which is also prone to frivolity, flirtatiousness, indecision, deceitfulness, and insecurity."

i consider myself just. I'm pleasant, perceptive, idealistic, somewhat refined, indescicive, and a litle insecure. Fairly accurate.

black orb
11-22-2006, 10:29 PM
>>> Ram + Libra..

Luara
11-22-2006, 10:30 PM
Cat doesnt exist :eek:
Im horse (damn...) and cancer (THE BEST SIGN EVER)

Fire_Emblem776
11-22-2006, 10:34 PM
tiger.You are sensitive, emotional, and capable of great love. However, you have a tendency to get carried away and be stubborn about what you think is right; often seen as a "Hothead" or rebel. Your sign shows you would be excellent as a boss, explorer, race car driver, or matador.

It does in Fruits basket.

Shauna
11-22-2006, 10:34 PM
HORSE: Your capacity for hard work is amazing. Your are your own person-very independent. While intelligent and friendly, you have a strong streak of selfishness and sharp cunning and should guard against being egotistical. Your sign suggests success as an adventurer, scientist, poet, or politician.

And, I'm Sagittarius!

Luara
11-22-2006, 10:36 PM
tiger.You are sensitive, emotional, and capable of great love. However, you have a tendency to get carried away and be stubborn about what you think is right; often seen as a "Hothead" or rebel. Your sign shows you would be excellent as a boss, explorer, race car driver, or matador.

yeah, and hes hot LOL but I mean really ehehe

Fire_Emblem776
11-22-2006, 10:37 PM

yeah, and hes hot LOL but I mean really ehehe

Kyo Sohma ^_^ i cosplayed him

Luara
11-22-2006, 10:46 PM
I whould like to cosplay Lady of devil may cry 3

Leen-Leen
11-22-2006, 10:49 PM
I'm the Monkey: MONKEY: You are a vary intelligent and a very clever wit. Because of your extraordinary nature and magnetic personality, you are always well-liked. The Monkey, however, must guard against being an opportunist and distrustful of other people. Your sign promises success in any field you try.

And I'm also a Virgo!

Jess
11-22-2006, 11:16 PM
I was born in the year of the Snake. :jess:

Anaisa
11-22-2006, 11:25 PM
Chinese astrology is not just based around the year of your birth. An there are five different elements as well. An a positive or negative aspect. So you should really say what is your sign for your year of birth. An since there are five different elements, you're not just a Horse, you'd be a metal Horse, or a fire Horse, etc. An you'd be either positive or negative. My Chinese year of birth sign is a negative fire Rabbit/Cat. An the Rabbit an the Cat are the same, so they shouldn't be separate in the poll.

Cipher
11-22-2006, 11:37 PM

..Snake? SNAKE?!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

*couldn't resist*

Psychotic
11-22-2006, 11:41 PM

..Snake? SNAKE?!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!I was gonna do that too. It's a classic.

Anyway, Rabbit/Taurus.

DarkLadyNyara
11-22-2006, 11:49 PM
Tiger.

Meh, sounds about right. I'm also a Taurus. :D

Relena
11-22-2006, 11:51 PM
MONKEY: You are a vary intelligent and a very clever wit. Because of your extraordinary nature and magnetic personality, you are always well-liked. The Monkey, however, must guard against being an opportunist and distrustful of other people. Your sign promises success in any field you try.

ama124
11-23-2006, 12:09 AM
GOAT: Except for the knack of always getting off on the wrong foot with people, the Goat can be charming company. Your are elegant and artistic but the first to complain about things. Put aside your pessimism and worry and try to be less dependent on material comforts. You would be best as an actor, gardener, or beachcomber.

And i am a pisces also :)

Ashley Schovitz
11-23-2006, 12:18 AM
I'm a stupid pig errrrr:mad2:

Giga Guess
11-23-2006, 02:24 AM
Rat...I'm surprised the ratio isn't higher on there... O_o

Diango12
11-23-2006, 02:25 AM
Chinese astrology is not just based around the year of your birth. An there are five different elements as well.

Well in that case iam an "Earth Dragon". Actually this thing really does describe me pretty well. Eccentric (yes), Sensitive and sentimental (very), long list of admirers (nah) destined for great things (well what am I doing on eoff then ^^', nah just kidden this is also true its been my long lasting dream now to go to west point and one day become a general that will be remebered. Basicly iam looking for fame in my own way).

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-23-2006, 02:28 AM
Chinese: Hare
Star Sign: Leo

The year I was born, Hare was influenced by fire. My Star Sign is also a fire sign. Oddly enough, I love water though I can have a fire bug tendency.

Spammerman
11-23-2006, 03:26 AM
ROOSTER: The Rooster is a hard worker; shrewd and definite in decision making often speaking his mind. Because of this, you tend to seem boastful to others. You are a dreamer, flashy dresser, and extravagant to an extreme. Born under this sign you should be happy as a restaurant owner, publicist, soldier or world traveler.

*inser tjoke about male parts begining with c*

hard worker-Check
rewd and definite in decision making often speaking his mind-Check
you tend to seem boastful to others.-Check
you are a dreamer, flashy dresser, and extravagant to an extreme.-Check
soldier or world traveler- Wanna be in army

My sign is the pisces.

Kuroshima
11-23-2006, 03:30 AM
RABBIT: You are the kind of person, that people like to be around affectionate, obliging, always pleasant. You have a tendency, though, to get too sentimental and seem superficial. Being cautious and conservative, you are successful in business but would also make a good lawyer, diplomat, or actor.

I like carrots. -leans on closest person's head with elbow- "What's up, Doc?"

Quindiana Jones
11-23-2006, 02:54 PM
HORSE: Your capacity for hard work is amazing. You are your own person-very independent. While intelligent and friendly, you have a strong streak of selfishness and sharp cunning and should guard against being egotistical. Your sign suggests success as an adventurer, scientist, poet, or politician.

It's strange how accurate these things are sometimes. Meh, it's Chinese I 'spose. It's guaranteed to be correct.

My startsign is Scorpio, which is easily the best :bigsmile:

Holy Lancer
02-22-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm a horse.

Quindiana Jones
02-22-2007, 08:14 PM
We can tell by the fact you've posted in a 4 month old thread. ;)

Psychotic
02-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Yeah, please don't revive threads that have been dead for that long. Make a new one if you really like the topic.