PDA

View Full Version : WEe kids

Alastair|UK
11-22-2006, 07:59 PM
lol friend of a friend ( both whom are gays in denial) are such soem things which will get edited so am not gonna botehr saying it the point is he just gets over angry lol the worst thing is people who cant take insults or ..... punishment but think that they can give it out anyw ay was wondering any way i can get back at some like taht so he will hopefully something off ? and does any one els have had people with soem kinda grudge against you ??

P.s im not gay just in case u were thinkin

Sakura
11-23-2006, 01:14 AM
all of the above

Mirage
11-23-2006, 01:45 AM
Can you rewrite that with punctuation? Then I might avoid getting a headache trying to read it.

Meat Puppet
11-23-2006, 02:43 AM
When I was in high school, I did something bad to a group of boys that I used to be friends with. Well, I was more of a member than a friend. They just... always made me do stuff I didn’t want to do. And they were bad people. But they wouldn’t let me out. Even after I said something really bad about the leader of the pack, they still kept me in the group. Except on a much lower tier. So one day I hid marijuana in their backpacks, and I told a teacher about them. It was pretty rotten of me to do, but it worked. They were only gone for two weeks, and somehow they knew it was me, so I was definitely out of the group. Not surprisingly, they have all held a grudge against me since.

I also hold a lot of grudges against other people. But, you know. :yap:

and does any one els have had people with soem kinda grudge against you ??

I hope that is the topic at hand. Otherwise I have just made a massive donkey of myself.

41-Inches-Wide
11-23-2006, 02:47 AM
*laughter* friend of a friend ( both whom are gays in denial) are such XXXXX... He just gets overly angry *laughter*
The worst things are people who can't take insults or punishment but think that they can give it out. Anyway I was wondering if I can get back at someone like that so he will hopefully lay off me. And have you guys had people with some kinda grudge against you?

Yes, I've had friends resent me and try to mess up my life, but I really didn't make a big deal out of it. I just waited til they got tired. I did my best to be patient to pranks and insults. And they quit sooner than I expected, so I was able to continue with my life with no hassle. :)

Alastair|UK
11-23-2006, 04:15 PM
*laughter* friend of a friend ( both whom are gays in denial) are such XXXXX... He just gets overly angry *laughter*
The worst things are people who can't take insults or punishment but think that they can give it out. Anyway I was wondering if I can get back at someone like that so he will hopefully lay off me. And have you guys had people with some kinda grudge against you?Yes, I've had friends resent me and try to mess up my life, but I really didn't make a big deal out of it. I just waited til they got tired. I did my best to be patient to pranks and insults. And they quit sooner than I expected, so I was able to continue with my life with no hassle. :)

sounds like a good idea :tongue:

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-23-2006, 04:19 PM
uhm.. I gave up trying to read it after the first line... although I get the feeling you are scared of anyone thinking you're gay... :confused:
Would it be too much to ask that you type in plain English?

Alastair|UK
11-23-2006, 04:26 PM
YOu big meanys just because it runs in the family ( bein crap at english) and i got it raelly bad doesnt mean u need to insult me :( just pm Ethanol Dreams to translate :D

Ethanol Dreams
11-23-2006, 04:29 PM
Sorry, but I have to...

1. Neither of them are gay.
2. You were WAY too hard on them! Sure, you've never liked each other, but I think you went over the line with the stuff about his family etc.
3. Punctuation is your friend. :p

(I know all of these guys in real life by the way, in case you were wondering.) :)

Anyway, on topic: Just ignore them, seriously. People sometimes hold a grudge against me. My sister for instance, still remembers when I drank "too much" of her milkshake like 3 years ago! :D

Old Manus
11-23-2006, 04:31 PM
P.s im not gay just in case u were thinkinWoops

Alastair|UK
11-23-2006, 04:33 PM
Sorry, but I have to...

1. Neither of them are gay. * yeah sorry bout that was bit of an over reaction though the other on might be heading that way *
2. You were WAY too hard on them! Sure, you've never liked each other, but I think you went over the line with the stuff about his family etc. * i was having a laugh god sake and you shouldnt let him on your msn account i didnt want to talk to him in the first palce *
3. Punctuation is your friend. :p * read the above thread *

(* yes you know me but what u have with the otehr guy may be named Wrong but never mind* ) :)

Anyway, on topic: Just ignore them, seriously. People sometimes hold a grudge against me. My sister for instance, still remembers when I drank "too much" of her milkshake like 3 years ago!* thats just sad * :D

Alastair|UK
11-23-2006, 04:35 PM

r u tryna insult me ? or haev i not got the point here ?

Roto13
11-23-2006, 04:44 PM
Well, it's just really obvious that you're gay and in denial.

Alastair|UK
11-23-2006, 04:48 PM
][/COLOR]Well, it's just really obvious that you're gay and in denial. lol thats not very nice and ive al ways hated you typing in gray :mad2:

Christmas
11-23-2006, 04:52 PM
Y0U SH0ULD L1ST3N 41-1nch3s-W1d3 4ND B3 4 G00D L1TTL3 K1D L1K3 TH3 L1TTL3 R3D R1D1NG H00D 0R MR D3NZ3L W4SH1NGT0N. :bigsmile:

Savern Volaco
11-23-2006, 04:53 PM
Grudges yes they say I am to happy which makes them jealous because they cant be...its really quite simple to, be positive,.

Alastair|UK
11-23-2006, 04:54 PM

and i dont appreciate comments like that so if u plan on posting in one of my threads please think about what you are saying

Roto13
11-23-2006, 05:27 PM

and i dont appreciate comments like that so if u plan on posting in one of my threads please think about what you are saying

Wanna make out with me?

Mirage
11-23-2006, 05:29 PM
How many times are you going to reply to the same post?

The Devil Man
11-23-2006, 05:29 PM

Wanna make out with me?

Devil Man does! :hyper:

Roto13
11-23-2006, 05:34 PM

Wanna make out with me?

Devil Man does! :hyper:

lol threeway

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-23-2006, 05:37 PM
][/COLOR]Well, it's just really obvious that you're gay and in denial. lol thats not very nice and ive al ways hated you typing in gray :mad2:

They're links to Roto's secret stash of unmentionables

Alive-Cat
11-23-2006, 06:45 PM
OH GOD THEY GAY AND INDENIAL??? THATS WORSE THAN BEIN GAY MAN! DAMN! THEY MUST SUX THE BIG ONE!

And yes, you're damn right for needing to ..... punish them. Let's punish them together. You and me babe. Just like old times. :cool:
:heart:

crazybayman
11-23-2006, 07:55 PM
lol friend of a friend ( both whom are gays in denial) are such soem things which will get edited so am not gonna botehr saying it the point is he just gets over angry lol the worst thing is people who cant take insults or ..... punishment but think that they can give it out anyw ay was wondering any way i can get back at some like taht so he will hopefully something off ? and does any one els have had people with soem kinda grudge against you ??

P.s im not gay just in case u were thinkin
KICK HIS A$$, SEABASS!!!!!
LIEK DAT WLD TTLY RULEZ OMG LOL WTF

Quindiana Jones
11-23-2006, 08:19 PM
Most of my friends don't like me because I'm a better person than they are. I branched away from them because they became scum, and made new friends who all fancy me. Life is good.

Roto13
11-23-2006, 08:23 PM
Most of my friends don't like me because I'm a better person than they are. I branched away from them because they became scum, and made new friends who all fancy me. Life is good.

Wow, that's... eerily similar to my life.

Quindiana Jones
11-23-2006, 08:38 PM
That's because I'm actually you. Or you're actually me. I dunno, we haven't decided yet.

Old Manus
11-23-2006, 09:15 PM

r u tryna insult me ? or haev i not got the point here ?I lie. I think you're one of the more exciting members to grace this forum in a while.

Jess
11-23-2006, 09:43 PM
You hurt my head, Alastair. :jess:

Alastair|UK
11-24-2006, 04:45 PM
............ if your talking bout the spelling or somet think how my school teachers feel =D adn if not what then ?

Vincent, Thunder God
11-24-2006, 06:20 PM
Can you rewrite that with punctuation? Then I might avoid getting a headache trying to read it.

uhm.. I gave up trying to read it after the first line...
Would it be too much to ask that you type in plain English?

I don't think he will, but just for fun I'll try. :jess:

This is what it would have sounded like...

This is simply so ridiculous that it's funny. Two of my friends ( both of whom I happen to disagree with on a regular basis) are such jerks sometimes. The comments they made are not suitable to post. They tend to get overly upset about the most pointless things and then they become very rude. They can dish it out, but they can't take it. Does anybody else have grudges that they have trouble dealing with?

I'm not jerks like them in case you're wondering.

On topic, I don't hold many grudges. I don't tend to hang around people who would disagree with me constantly or insult me.

Mirage
11-24-2006, 06:41 PM
Oh, ok. Thanks, Vincent.
No, I don't hold a lot of grudges. I get over things pretty fast.

Quindiana Jones
11-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Wow, real nice VTG. *applauds*

I usually forgive if people apologise, but I never forget.

Roto13
11-25-2006, 08:59 PM
Oh, is that what this topic is about?

I'm still mad at a guy who used to pick on me when I was nine, and he's been dead for three years.

oddler
11-26-2006, 01:37 AM
Oh, is that what this topic is about?

I'm still mad at a guy who used to pick on me when I was nine, and he's been dead for three years.

You should go to his grave and pick on him. See how he likes it.

I don't hold grudges much. It would have to be over something insanely evil.