PDA

View Full Version : The Meaning of life ?

Alastair|UK
11-22-2006, 08:54 PM
ok so this big question no one know the answer ( be serious guys) but does any one think they may ahve found some kind of logical explanation for why we are here i was just thinking that may b HUMANS are here to keep the balance we have made Deitys of our selves deity: any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force many people in a way worship people in higher up positions we control a whole lotta earth and we are probably the most Powerfull force in the world yes theres disease adn all the things which kill us but in the lauch of a few rockets we could destroy earth nearly completely we have the power of giving life and death to other creatures we may even soon be able to create artifical life forms that are perfect in every way and we could in a second destroy the worl but we dont we are here to keep it going and give life and the ability to spread through our Universe what if there isnt anything Out there and its our job to put some thing out there what if there isnt going to be an end to life because we are going to continue to create adn spread out into the Universe and may be thats why its so big and if it wasnt we would get over populated turn into a world wide death zone killing each other for what resources we have and if the reason for us destroying each other is only to delay the over population before we inhabit other planets ?

please actually think before you type

BizarroSephiroth
11-22-2006, 08:56 PM
The meaning of life is.........................46............no just kiddin. Ever see Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

Alastair|UK
11-22-2006, 08:58 PM
yes and im pretty sure its 42

McLovin'
11-22-2006, 09:09 PM
To live life.

Doi.

Twisted Tinkerbell
11-22-2006, 09:14 PM
To have hellspawn and die.

Old Manus
11-22-2006, 09:17 PM
To join EoFF!

NeoCracker
11-22-2006, 09:20 PM
To pray that one day you may have the honor of gazing upon my sexy pimpness.

Fire_Emblem776
11-22-2006, 09:36 PM
To join EoFF!

And stuff your face in food:love:

Hawkeye
11-22-2006, 09:37 PM
The meaning of life to to live through absurdity.

Polaris
11-22-2006, 09:40 PM
Life means get through pain, smiles, love, eveything that you'll live from the day u were born until the day you'll die... that's why you live for! You live for see people smiles, to see a smile on ur face, or maybe u'll suffer... that's life! :)

Emerald weapon
11-22-2006, 09:41 PM
to have fun,

we get educated to get a decent job so we can have money,money is used to keep ourselves happy and amused,sex is fun also and on the whole so is parenthood so there ye have it

Dreddz
11-22-2006, 09:42 PM
To get the most out of it.

BardTard
11-22-2006, 10:37 PM
sex

Great movie BTW, Monty Python is awesome. :love:

black orb
11-22-2006, 10:51 PM
>>> We are here to conquer the last frontier and become gods...

Rocket Edge
11-22-2006, 10:53 PM
We'll never find the answer.

Luara
11-22-2006, 10:55 PM
the meaning of life is to ... hm... laught... :greenie: cry :cry: listen to music :choc2: having friends :love: to have babys :mad2: sex... (right, how whould we get the babys?) have a career, feeling the all feelings, tasty everything that has to be tasted and thats the meaning of life, and thats why we say life sucks... :greenie:

Sakura
11-23-2006, 01:24 AM
Serious answer:your whole life is a dream, and when you die you wake up and can never go back =) stop worrying about the afterlife and live the life you have right now

=[?

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-23-2006, 01:29 AM
To live life.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Nasarian Altimeros
11-23-2006, 01:34 AM

Someone had to say it.

EDIT: Ok, so someone said it before me but reading that guy's post was like pouring acid into your eyes, and he was 4 integers off, so it doesn't count.

TidusMaster
11-23-2006, 02:53 AM
there is no reason...were just here on this planet. we have no goal. we evolved.

Zeromus_X
11-23-2006, 02:54 AM
The meaning of life is whatever you make it. :cat:

Evastio
11-23-2006, 02:55 AM
The meaning of life is to make a difference to as many people as possible.

41-Inches-Wide
11-23-2006, 02:57 AM
To be morally correct.

Fire_Emblem776
11-23-2006, 03:05 AM
To be morally correct.

Good luck explaining that one:rolleyes2

T-MaN
11-23-2006, 03:58 AM
As of right now, I have no life. Cramming for exams is truly a most horrifying experience....

DarkLadyNyara
11-23-2006, 05:27 AM
The meaning of life is.........................46............no just kiddin. Ever see Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

HEATHEN!!! it's 42 :rolleyes2

The meaning of life... hm. I would say to become the best person you can be.

Quindiana Jones
11-23-2006, 02:57 PM
Have kids then die.

Though each different human has these weird things called "emotions" that make us force ourselves to give ourselves purpose. Some of us think that we don't like kids, those people are technically failing at life. Though in this day and age, the reason of our lives' have changed, due to technology and population increase. We no longer really need to have kids, because the planets full as it is. Now our reason for life is an individual one, and there is no correct answer. Technology is made to make things simple, but it always complicates something. :bigsmile:

Alastair|UK
11-23-2006, 04:08 PM
does no one read more than 2 posts ? try reading the 3rd one ok may b two person just said 42 after me but hey =D

Owen Macwere
11-23-2006, 04:23 PM
I think that the meaning of life is much more deeper than to be discussed here and as easily.
If we think of it for centuries we wont be able to find the answer at all, for ir is known only to those who should.
I personaly believe that every person in this world have a reason to live for. A dream or something. As of why we were created in the first place? this question is as complicated as of thinking what might lie behind our galaxy and how far space goes.
Life is complicated as it is without questioning the porpuse of it.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-23-2006, 04:31 PM
As of why we were created in the first place? this question is as complicated as of thinking what might lie behind our galaxy and how far space goes.Not really. We were created because our parents were motivated beyond all rational thought to proliferate their genetic material by giving birth to progeny. And the same can be said for their parents, and the parents before their parents, and so on and so forth, backwards forever into sub-humans and sub-apes and sub-mice.

Owen Macwere
11-23-2006, 04:36 PM
As of why we were created in the first place? this question is as complicated as of thinking what might lie behind our galaxy and how far space goes.Not really. We were created because our parents were motivated beyond all rational thought to proliferate their genetic material by giving birth to progeny. And the same can be said for their parents, and the parents before their parents, and so on and so forth, backwards forever into sub-humans and sub-apes and sub-mice.

Yes, but that wasn't my meaning. well, I was answering a question as of why we were created in the first place. So useless to think of it cause we'll get no answer no matter how hard we try.

Alive-Cat
11-23-2006, 06:49 PM
How do you suggest I find some kind of logical explanation as to why we are here? :p

Alastair|UK
11-23-2006, 07:13 PM
buy hithikers guide to the galaxy watch it think and then release the thought

K. H. Kid
11-23-2006, 07:27 PM
Squew people over in the worst possible way. Especially the people that did you wrong.