PDA

View Full Version : Help With Tron

agrudis
11-22-2006, 09:13 PM
I'm in Tron's CPU whatcha call it (I'm just as clueless as Sora with most of those words). I can't do the Bike Mini-game, I keep losing in the 2nd part. Any pointers on what to do?

Frozen Phantom
11-22-2006, 10:54 PM
The second bike thing is pretty difficult...one thing I do is to always use the charge, not the keyblade or shield, the charge knocks enemies back, allowing you some breathing room. Another helpful tip would be to notice the color of the robot, if its green, use the keyblade, all others charge, one little thing on the color, silver ones can do any of the 3 actions so be on your guard.

IceAngel
11-22-2006, 11:24 PM
I know this probs doesnt really help but I'm completely hopeless at that minigame. I just kept randomly pressing r1 or r2 or l1 or l2.... then I somehow made it to the end :)

sir helix
11-26-2006, 02:43 AM
hey any pointers on the circut board thing im friggin lost;

to many boxes so litttle time

IceAngel
11-27-2006, 08:52 PM
I cant remember what bit your on :-S. Was it when you had to fix a the computer... or was that a different game??

EDIT: O wait do you mean in the room with the kinda slopey floor goin down to some electronics?

Soz I'll be able to help tho dependin what it is.

pencoin
12-25-2006, 01:03 PM
wat i did was gring the magma loadser into the walls so i could conctrete on stering