PDA

View Full Version : Mickey.

Gopher Gamble
11-23-2006, 02:51 AM
Ya know maybe the answer is obvious to everyone else but why was mickey dressed like a nobody through most of the game?

Rostum
11-23-2006, 04:54 AM
The answer was very obvious. It was a disguise.

Ashley Schovitz
11-23-2006, 05:16 AM
A nobody..... wait oh oh, right you mean an Organization XIII member, well like the person above said, it was a disguise, but a poor one at that, who could not tell that it's Mickey with his huge ears poking out the top and it doesn't cover his face well either. He's too short to be mistaken for someone in their gang.

Omega_Weapon
11-25-2006, 07:30 PM
How come yall cant figure it out?? Mickey is a nobody of santa claus!!:eek:

Dragonface
11-26-2006, 06:26 AM
O13 would be thinking of 'Do we have a member with big round ears?'

qwertysaur
12-09-2006, 05:01 AM
Micky puts the outfit on along with Riku at the end of Chain of Memories. It is supposed to be a disguise, but is really bad. )The ears)

pencoin
12-23-2006, 06:14 PM
its a bad disguise but dats disney trying to say 'dont worry kids micky mouse hasnt gone evil'

Dragonface
12-24-2006, 04:37 AM
its a bad disguise but dats disney trying to say 'dont worry kids micky mouse hasnt gone evil'

...And SE says "don't ask why kids, Mickey Mouse has gone dumber than he used to be."

pencoin
12-24-2006, 10:44 AM

...And SE says "don't ask why kids, Mickey Mouse has gone dumber than he used to be."

hey you cant call micky dumb if there was no micky there would be no disney and thus no kingdom hearts and the world would be taken over by evil candy consuming kids:eek: :eek: :eek:

Eiko Guy
12-25-2006, 04:07 AM
if there was no mickey kingdom hearts would have a small badass girl doing what mickey does badass girl> mickey she would win

pencoin
12-25-2006, 01:00 PM
small bad ass girl (wtf)
if no micky there be no disney if dey no disney no kh
micky made his 1st apperence many years ago
if dey saw a bad ass girl in .b.a.w riding a steam boat they would say wtf and disney would never go big
kingdom hearts never made

Laddy
12-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Mickey scares me, he's a mouse who acts like a really creepy rat monster. :(

Eiko Guy
12-25-2006, 10:32 PM
Mickey didn't make disney if they had no mickey they would not have disney in kingdom hearts. That doesnt mean it won't exist it just would be different.

Dragonface
01-13-2007, 09:11 AM

hey you cant call micky dumb if there was no micky there would be no disney and thus no kingdom hearts and the world would be taken over by evil candy consuming kids:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats not what I mean. If Mickey didn't get dumber, he would stay with Sora&co for the whole time and let Riku to do 'Dress up as a Nobody' alone.

No.78
01-13-2007, 02:04 PM
I always assumed it was a disguise but it was never actually stated so I wasn't sure, this thread cleared that up for me.
But yeah, poor Mickey. If everyone didn't love him for some reason in that game he'd probably have a bit more common sense =/

Dragonface
01-14-2007, 04:47 AM
I always assumed it was a disguise but it was never actually stated so I wasn't sure, this thread cleared that up for me.
But yeah, poor Mickey. If everyone didn't love him for some reason in that game he'd probably have a bit more common sense =/

It not that I like or hate Mickey, its more of think that he got a better usefull doing something else.