PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Christmas

Jigsaw
11-23-2006, 03:59 AM
I was reading the Lounge and there were a few threads about favorite Christmas movies and songs and I had an idea!

SO which was your favorite Christmas ever? Mine was one year when I got this really nice wetsuit for scuba diving when my parents had me thinking I was just getting clothes (clothes are SUCH a drag).

I didn't want to wait for summer to test it out so I put it on and pretended I was swimming in the snow! It was so much fun!

Sylvie
11-23-2006, 04:00 AM
The one where I punched Santa in the balls.

rubah
11-23-2006, 04:05 AM
I don't remember that I've ever really had a good Christmas day, maybe I just forgot.

Shlup
11-23-2006, 04:27 AM
The one where I left milk and cookies for Santa and he ATE them and then he left me a letter! I was like OMG! It was fab.

Or last year. My brother and sister get so excited.

Shoeberto
11-23-2006, 04:31 AM
The one where I left milk and cookies for Santa and he ATE them and then he left me a letter! I was like OMG! It was fab.
When I was in the first grade, I left Santa a letter detailing how much I really really wanted to be a Power Ranger above all else, even if it meant that I didn't get any presents. I left it by the tree with some sugar cookies (we didn't have any chocolate chips) and a half of a Snapple that I had drank most of because I didn't want to get the milk.

The next morning when I woke up I saw that the cookies and Snapple were gone and Santa had left me a response apologizing that he couldn't make me a Power Ranger. I was heartbroken.

That was my worst Christmas, probably. Best? A few years back when I got mad gear. I don't know why, but there was this huge influx of video games under the Christmas tree and I about died. It's materialistic, but man those were good games.

Samuraid
11-23-2006, 06:51 AM
I don't know, Christmas just seems to get better every year. :)

kikimm
11-23-2006, 06:57 AM
Ah, I dunno. Maybe last year's. That was a pretty good one. But not because of the presents. For THAT reson....probably the Christmas a few years ago when I got my guitar. I was pretty stoked. Even though I don't really care about it anymore.

Chemical
11-23-2006, 07:33 AM
Mexico was a great Christmas.

Yamaneko
11-23-2006, 07:54 AM
Christmas 1991. SNES + Super Mario World. Nothing else has even come close.

Xaven
11-23-2006, 08:14 AM
I've always been fond of 2004's Christmas. That's when I got my dog Cookie. She was a little hand-held puppy back then. Now she's a ferocious beast. <3

Slade
11-23-2006, 08:49 AM
Any Christmas from the 90's and late 80's. Unfortunatly, Christmas doesn't have the same effect and feeling as it used to for me :(

RiseToFall
11-23-2006, 08:57 AM
Best? A few years back when I got mad gear. I don't know why, but there was this huge influx of video games under the Christmas tree and I about died. It's materialistic, but man those were good games.

Same

This year should be a good one too. While most are playing their next-gen consoles, I'm getting some old school RPG's that I've been wanting forever.

Iceglow
11-23-2006, 09:01 AM
I would have to say the first Christmas I was with Twisted Tinkerbell comes to mind, I didn't get her on christmas day but on boxing day (due to her family being a bunch of four letter expletives) I met up with her and she came back to mine, made the idea of family christmas bearable. Other than that my christmases have all sucked :(

theundeadhero
11-23-2006, 09:16 AM
I think it must have been 1989. The ninja turtles were brand new and nobody even knew what they were. I got all four turtles, Shredder, and April O'Neil. That Christmas rocked.

Levian
11-23-2006, 01:08 PM
When I got Ocarina of Time. ;) If I knew how good A Link to the Past was when I got that one, then that would've been the best for sure. After that it kinda went downhill, but these last two years it's been going up again 'cause I enjoy the stuff besides the presents more now. Having everyone in my family around doesn't happen every day anymore. Oh my god 1 month to christmas hejfehofsondn

Nominus Experse
11-23-2006, 02:10 PM
The one where we had an eggnog fountain, some years back

Christmas becomes boring after a while... And my family kind of sucks in that they are all very, very religious and close minded, whereas I am the lone liberal wihtout a faith that dresses strangely and has taboo thoughts...

Meh...

Chloe.
11-23-2006, 07:09 PM
My favourite christmas has to be the year that my brother was born (1999). He was born on christmas day and I rememeber on the christmas morning we all went down to the hospital to see him and my mum, and then we came back and opened pressies. :D and I rememebr my best present was my pink barbie bike, that rocked. :bigsmile:

Drift
11-23-2006, 07:24 PM
Reno is my man is a GIRL? WTF? i dont have a memorably christmas yet

Quindiana Jones
11-23-2006, 08:01 PM
Do I really need to put a link to her profile?

Miriel
11-23-2006, 08:20 PM
Christmas 2005 was pretty good. Maybe this year will be even better. :)

Chloe.
11-23-2006, 09:06 PM
Reno is my man is a GIRL? WTF? i dont have a memorably christmas yet

Of course I'm a girl. :bigsmile:

Jess
11-23-2006, 09:47 PM
I think my favourite Christmas will be this one. I'll have my boyfriend (as he'll be home from Uni), my family, friends, and hopefully I'll have some money so I can buy them some nice presents. :jess:

Twisted Tinkerbell
11-23-2006, 10:42 PM
I would have to say the first Christmas I was with Twisted Tinkerbell comes to mind, I didn't get her on christmas day but on boxing day (due to her family being a bunch of four letter expletives) I met up with her and she came back to mine, made the idea of family christmas bearable. Other than that my christmases have all sucked :(

I was going to say what about last Christmas when we were together on Christmas day, but then I remembered that really was pretty suckie. Anyway, the Christmas Iceglow mentioned was pretty good, the best for me is any Christmas when both my Grandparents were alive and healthy.

Dreddz
11-23-2006, 10:46 PM
This ones shaping up to be the best, a new laptop and a new HDTV, cant friggin wait.

Vikeve
11-23-2006, 11:05 PM
The best was when I was sleeping on the floor of my parents room so My Grandma could sleep on the bed (its funny thinking back cuz I remember being scared of my Mom's snoring and I thought there was a monster there xD) And early in the morning My Brothers woke me up and were like ITS CHRISTMAS! And then we tried to get everyone up in the house to open presents. It was happy.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-24-2006, 01:29 AM
This here is my favourite Christmas! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=15004)

To be serious, I don't really remember a favourite. Christmas has been difficult for me over the years. I was mentally ill for 5 years of my life, and Christmas' cheeriness just depressed me more. After I became well, the bad memories around Christmas were still difficult. Last Christmas was the first that I felt happy at, and this one will be good too.

Christmas
09-05-2022, 09:30 AM
Me! Me! I am everyone favourite Christmas! I will be after I outlasted everyone here! :pinkelephant:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-05-2022, 03:58 PM
Do I really need to put a link to her profile?

This has come back to haunt you.

Quindiana Jones
09-05-2022, 07:48 PM
Naw, still true. :bigsmile:

Dr. Acula
09-05-2022, 10:34 PM
Me! Me! I am everyone favourite Christmas! I will be after I outlasted everyone here! :pinkelephant:

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS