PDA

View Full Version : Who is this?????? Spoilers

The Mog Ninja
11-23-2006, 11:48 AM
I finsihed DoC and a couple hours later I started wondering who it was that was funding WRO. Reeve says he doesn't know who it is but it is probably someone who felt like they owed something to the planet. Also, near the end of the game, Shelke (while broardcasting thoughts into Vincent's mind) shows a scene about the funding of WRO. Someone says something about "he" (who is funding WRO) and the other person with him asks who "he" is. Right before you see who "he" is, Shelke says something like "That information is unnecessary" and stops the scene. So I'm wondering who the funder of WRO is.

Fatal Impurity
11-23-2006, 04:19 PM
im not sure...

could it be genesis?

atlanteay
11-23-2006, 06:43 PM
maybe it's Rufus?

chrisfffan
11-23-2006, 07:17 PM
it could be! that would lead to another great game ha ha

forgiven angel
11-25-2006, 01:49 AM
i thought it was rufus too cause in ac he talks to cloud about owing a debt to the planet for what he did

The Mog Ninja
12-18-2006, 10:06 AM
sorry for the long absence, but i saw AC today and i have concluded that i think its rufus

*~Angel Wing~*
12-18-2006, 01:55 PM
Yeah when I saw that part in the game, I thought it was probably Rufus too.

Nominus Experse
12-18-2006, 02:58 PM
It is Rufus, end of story. The hints are nothing less than blatant, blazing shouts, and there are other obvious indicators as well.

Mo-Nercy
12-22-2006, 02:50 PM
Rufus.

"Debt to the planet" was what Reeve said of the major benefactor which were the exact words that Rufus used to explain himself to Cloud in AC.

G3ORGE
12-28-2006, 02:34 AM
Or maybe the REAL president of shinra came back :P or faked his death lol

The Crystal
12-28-2006, 05:28 PM
About the character that “does not want to establish direct contact”, Reeve has this comment about this individual as “someone who wants to compensate for [the debt he owed to] the planet”. So is it possible that the person behind WRO’s funding is “him”?
Chiba: I think it must be him *laughs*.
Kitase: Since there is a similar dialogue that appeared in AC, please try to make a connection between that mysterious comment [and this one, the person (?)].
[He is saying that the comment “someone who wants to compensate for [the debt he owed to] the planet” was mentioned in AC. And that, he wants the audience to try and find out who that comment referred to in AC, piece it together and you shall find the answer of who is the person who funded WRO.]

Mercen-X
01-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Sufur . . . I'm mean Rufus.

Markus. D
01-28-2007, 07:35 PM
Rufus.

Mercen-X
01-29-2007, 07:22 PM
This is too easy, ask another one.

BarelySeeAtAll
02-02-2007, 09:43 PM
back to my leaders suspicion, who is Genesis, cos i dont think i saw or recognised him on there?

zeilov_khaschante
02-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Yeah, that's true! I finished FF 7 and also DoC, but don't remember anything about G mention before ...

McCalla_the_Destroyer
02-13-2007, 04:16 AM
Yeah, that's true! I finished FF 7 and also DoC, but don't remember anything about G mention before ...

well have you collected the G reports?

DM_Melkhar
02-13-2007, 01:46 PM
i thought it was rufus too cause in ac he talks to cloud about owing a debt to the planet for what he did
I agree wholeheartedly there.

However, I can see a problem developing. If Square don't make another sequel, many fans may crave one, and if they did make one, they'd either need to end it and leave no plotholes or cliffhangers OR leave it open for yet another one.

Some people wouldn't care or be bothered whether Square did anything else or not, but I'm just saying there will probably still be a large amount of fans wanting more and more.