PDA

View Full Version : about the jobs...

im_mrbrightside20
11-23-2006, 05:10 PM
so its really cool that they made all the jobs useful now...cause i mean for me i played the whole original game with just Warrior White Mage Black Mage and Monk...and then changed them to their upgraded forms...and then at the end of the game i had 2 Ninjas and 2 Sages...so now that you can have pretty much any job be useful its cool and all but they have weakend Ninja and Sage a lot...Sage has like 1/3 of the MP that Magus and Devouts have and a lot lower INT and MND...and then NInja's can only equip Katanas and Daggers and Boomerangs...they should be able to equip all weapons like be4 dont you guys agree??

Discuss

Lunadis
11-23-2006, 06:07 PM
so its really cool that they made all the jobs useful now...cause i mean for me i played the whole original game with just Warrior White Mage Black Mage and Monk...and then changed them to their upgraded forms...and then at the end of the game i had 2 Ninjas and 2 Sages...so now that you can have pretty much any job be useful its cool and all but they have weakend Ninja and Sage a lot...Sage has like 1/3 of the MP that Magus and Devouts have and a lot lower INT and MND...You should be more worried about the Agility penalty. If you don't like Sages, just go Devout. Flare isn't even that scary, and asside from full haste and full heal, Call magic isn't spectacular late game. The glory in Sages is for people who feel the final summons must be used, which is okay. To each their own.
and then NInja's can only equip Katanas and Daggers and Boomerangs...they should be able to equip all weapons like be4 dont you guys agree??And make heavy weights obsolete? >.>
I think the ability to consistantly put out amazing damage, (with the money and inventory) equip Masamune and Full moon, none-the-less from the backrow, more than merits a heavy sword and armor proficiency decrement. When you put a Ninja in your party, you're putting in a fighter with less attack power and defense compared to almost all other fighters (Except a Black Belt after a lot of training), but higher potential power. If they broadened their equipment, I'm not sure if the Defend and cover ability would give players enough of a reason to use the Knight job.