PDA

View Full Version : In Regards to Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz' maternity

Avarice-ness
11-24-2006, 05:42 AM
Okay I just realized a problem. Like 3 minutes ago... Sephiroth calls Jenova mother because all the testing with the jenova cells apparently made him insane and what not.

When in all reality Hojo and Luceria (Honestly, we really need a spoiler for that?) parented Sephiroth. So would that make the three their kids as well? There's not really enough backstory like there was on Sephiroth, showing who his real parents are and such. Do you think that they even noticed that? I know they say Cloud is their brother because of the Jenova cells and in reality, that's how they would be related, but since they all look just like Sephiroth, is there some kind of unseenpossibility that H. and L. actually had more kids? Or are they just all 'brotherly' because of the Jenova Cells?

And last, Am I the first to notice this.. because if I am that's really depressing. :razz:

Ryushikaze
11-24-2006, 04:58 PM
They are manifestations of Sephiroth's will given form. As such, they are the children of anyone in a technical sense only, and if it would be anyone, it would probably be Sephypoo himself.

Avarice-ness
11-24-2006, 10:36 PM
They are manifestations of Sephiroth's will given form. As such, they are the children of anyone in a technical sense only, and if it would be anyone, it would probably be Sephypoo himself.

Sephiroth is an Asexual worm. Awesome. :razz: