PDA

View Full Version : World Map

Paul
11-24-2006, 08:43 AM
got FFV Advance last week. really enjoying it so far!! one question... when you get the world map, it says press R to view it. but all you get is a really hard to view overall map with tiny tiny dots on it. is there no way to zoom in or look more closely or anything like there has been with FFIV Advance and also FF1 & 2 Dawn of Souls?

Jowy
11-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Unfortunately, you can't zoom in. Just gotta find everything by trial and error.

Paul
11-24-2006, 07:27 PM
so basically its like
Square_guy: HAY GUYS LETS REMAKE THE MAPS FOR EACH GAME IT'LL BE SUPER COOL
Square_guy2: YEAH!!!!!
Square_guy3: yea but not FFV.
Square_guy2: YEAH NOT FFV!!!!!!!

Sefie1999AD
11-24-2006, 10:21 PM
It's too bad you can't zoom in on the world map of FFVA. However, I think I was fine with the way the world map was in the original FFV, so the lack of a zoom in feature shouldn't really bother me.

eestlinc
12-05-2006, 07:46 AM
the map is kind of sucky, but it's not like a zoom map would be anything more than eye candy.

Paul
12-05-2006, 04:29 PM
well it'd just make things a lot clearer. i have to squint and it hurts my eye! but more than that, i'm just a big fan of consistency. FF1, 2 and 4 on the GBA all had more or less identical map systems that even listed and named every location. This is a step backwards. I don't like stepping backwards.