Nominus Experse
11-24-2006, 04:34 PM
oh hoo hoo hoo

McLovin'
11-24-2006, 04:49 PM
How do you know it wasn't just your mom cleaning your room. :p

Roto13
11-24-2006, 05:08 PM
I have a guy who is always sending me little things in the mail that remind him of me. For my birthday, he actually painted a portrait of me. Isn't that just the sweetest thing in the whole entire world?

Christmas
11-24-2006, 05:10 PM
I PAINTED A POTRAIT OF YOU TOO!

Roto13
11-24-2006, 05:12 PM
I PAINTED A POTRAIT OF YOU TOO!

YOUR PORTRAIT OF ME IS VERY SPECIAL TO ME :bigsmile:

Essência
11-24-2006, 05:15 PM
[COLOR="Silver"]I have a guy who is always sending me little things in the mail that remind him of me.

yeah that happens to me too, that is annoyng

Vincent, Thunder God
11-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Your Morrowind notes look a lot like mine. That game is so massive that you need notes to keep track of things.

There are a lot of things that can make me feel more positive and hopeful in a day.

If I meet a new friend, get a complement, stand up to a jerk, get signs that a girl likes me, get a good mark at school...

All of those things will make me "realize how great things can be" as you say.

Roto13
11-25-2006, 04:37 PM
[COLOR="Silver"]I have a guy who is always sending me little things in the mail that remind him of me.

yeah that happens to me too, that is annoyng

Annoying? It's not annoying at all. It's sweet. (I'm not talking about e-mail, I mean things like magazine articles and post cards.)

Chimp
11-25-2006, 05:00 PM
Dude, you have the coolest handwriting I have ever seen.

I have the ultimate guy handwriting, which means this:

I write only when absolutely necessary, so my handwriting is as efficient as it possibly can be while still being legible. People say my handwriting is extremely horrible, but they say it is also the easiest to read. Interesting.

Oh, and "How much video games" is incorrect grammar. If you truly are a nerd, you MUST correct her. Atleast you will have your dignity.

Giga Guess
11-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Glenn is awesome. He's witty, charming, endlessly patient...he supports me in whatever I want to do.

I would have to say, *I'm* the luckiest man in the world.

Citizen Bleys
11-25-2006, 05:16 PM
This simply means that Nyarlathotep is toying with you.

rubah
11-25-2006, 05:40 PM
I can't think of any ;.;

Miriel
11-25-2006, 07:21 PM
My boyfriend watches chick flicks with me cause it makes me HAPPY. He lets me sleep in his groove. He turns on the heat in the car when I'm cold even though I know how stuffy it gets for him. He gets me more Mog House Safe space for Eleni when I'm unable to do it myself. And he keeps his pantry stocked with things like hot chocolate and special K cereal just for my visists even though he doesn't like those items himself. Yeah, I'm a pretty lucky girl. ^_^

I Don't Need A Name
11-25-2006, 07:23 PM
i have no one :(

Renmiri
11-25-2006, 07:31 PM
Awwww! That is so romantic!

We girls love those little random displays of affection, nice to know some guys enjoy it too :love:

My boyfriend watches chick flicks with me cause it makes me HAPPY...Yeah, I'm a pretty lucky girl. ^_^
You truly are :D

But the poor thing! This is cruel and unusual punishment! Do you at least let him watch 4 straight hours of basketball afterwards ?

fantasyjunkie
11-25-2006, 07:34 PM
My moment was when I was playing an intense session of world of Warcraft and my wife walked in the room and placed a plate with snacks and drink beside me. That was when I really realized how lucky I was :D

Roto13
11-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Many of these sound more like how unlucky your partners are than how lucky you are. :P

Chimp
11-25-2006, 08:04 PM
My right hand got tired, so my left hand helped.

I have a cute couple on my own person.

Miriel
11-25-2006, 08:06 PM
Many of these sound more like how unlucky your partners are than how lucky you are. :P

Oh my partner is very lucky to have a girlfriend who encourages him to play an MMORPG(!), doesn't mind when he wants to watch his football games, and goes with him to baseball games even though I think baseball is extreeeeeemely boring and would benefit muchly if the game was changed to FIREBALL and the balls were lit on fire before being pitched at the players. :p

Yamaneko
11-25-2006, 08:14 PM
My computer cuddles next to me at night.

Shiny
11-25-2006, 09:43 PM
My dad has sacrificed alot just to make sure I go to a good school, have a nice room and live in a good area. He's given me all the games and other entertainment I've asked for without complaint. I look at other families and realize how many of them have dead-beat dads and that's when I realize I'm pretty lucky.

Quindiana Jones
11-26-2006, 06:19 PM
Aww that's cute Chompy. But you still don't have a chin. :bigsmile:

I can think of no event like that.

Jess
11-27-2006, 09:20 PM
For my birthday my boyfriend made me a really original card, with pictures of us and a long note which was sooo lovely! :jess:

Sergeant Hartman
11-27-2006, 09:28 PM
WOLF'S BARROW :cool:

Shlup
11-27-2006, 10:31 PM
My husband and I rock the PC games together. And he doesn't complain if I'm too busy/tired to shave my legs for a week. :love:

Quindiana Jones
11-28-2006, 04:06 PM
I think baseball is extreeeeeemely boring and would benefit muchly if the game was changed to FIREBALL and the balls were lit on fire before being pitched at the players. :p

I think everyone would benefit from that. Except the players. Who cares about them, though? Just change them into criminals on death row and everyone's happy. Except the criminals...it must suck to be on death row.

black orb
11-28-2006, 09:08 PM
>>> Luck does not last forever, so enjoy it while you have it..

Bunny
11-28-2006, 09:14 PM
Is that proper English? I figured it would be "many". Or maybe she is talking about the amount of time you put into video games? Eh, I dunno, it just sounds kinda weird in my head. I get the two words confused on occasion.

My girlfriend accepts me as I am and does not try to change anything about me. Which, as far as I am concerned, is quite possibly the sweetest and most wonderful thing a person has ever done for me. It is more understandable if anyone actually knew me on a personal level though.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-28-2006, 09:18 PM
looks a bit confusing, no one has sent/given me messages like that, or anything, oh well, im not lucky..

Renmiri
11-30-2006, 12:17 AM
Luck like that can last more than 10 years, I know that for a fact :D

Vikeve
11-30-2006, 12:47 AM
I'm normally the person that makes those types of notes to cheer up my friends and family when their sad. Not many people do small things for me but lately my friend Mary has reconized all the nice things ive been doing and saying how kind I was. It was nice to be reconized for once.

I felt happy when i had a secret admirer last year.:) even though it wasn't so secret becuase people say they keep secrets and don't so i knew who it was within about a week.:) But that was last year.:(

Its sad the nicest thing any one has said to me recently was, "stope harrasing my friend!" Its sad beucaus Chris was annoying me but for some reason that line just made me happy!:)