PDA

View Full Version : Villain Vs Villain

YTDN
11-24-2006, 04:49 PM
Ok, we see all these threads about which villain is the best. So I've decided. We are gonna have each villain take on every other villain one on one, and you guys say who you think would win and why. We are going by their maximum power levels here, as in 'final boss nearly end of game' thing. (Sorry. I dun have the FF3 villain because I have not played it) First we will do Chaos' round, and after a day or so, I'll post up the next round and so on.

Chaos vs Emperor
Chaos vs Zeromus
Chaos vs ExDeath
Chaos vs Kefka
Chaos vs Sephiroth
Chaos vs Ultimecia
Chaos vs Kuja
Chaos vs Seymour
Chaos vs Shuyin

Firo Volondé
11-25-2006, 04:18 AM
Chaos vs Emperor
Chaos. Emperor was nothing without his lackeys. I seriously had more trouble with the random encounters in the final dungeon of FF2 than the Emperor.

Chaos vs Zeromus
Zeromus, for the exact opposite reason to above. Big Bang would crush Chaos.

Chaos vs ExDeath
No idea about ExDeath, so I'll say Chaos.

Chaos vs Kefka
Chaos has power over time, and can kill Kefka before he becomes a God.

Chaos vs Sephiroth
Chaos can't use Omnislash, so Sephiroth wins.

Chaos vs Ultimecia
Interesting. Both can manipulate time. I'll go for Chaos.

Chaos vs Kuja
Kuja, who kicks @$$ in his Trance form.

Chaos vs Seymour
I think it should be Chaos vs Sin, but I'll play along. Seymour is just persisent enough to beat Chaos.

Chaos vs Shuyin
Chaos would crush Shuyin.

boys from the dwarf
11-25-2006, 09:13 AM
Chaos vs Emperor

chaos has the power of the four fiends and the emperor is the emperor of hell. its quite hard to compare their powers but i think its chaos.

Chaos vs Zeromus

zeromus. zeromus absorbs all magic, is as good as invincible and has an extremely powerful meteo spell. the only reason the party could beat him was because the crystal weakened him. and even then hes a massive challenge. even his weaker form could beat chaos i think.

Chaos vs ExDeath

against X-death i'd say chaos. against neo X-death, definetly neo.

Chaos vs Kefka

kefka. he controls pretty much all magic in the world and just has extreme powers.

Chaos vs Sephiroth

sephiroth alone probably wouldn't beat chaos. without jenova he's just a guy with a sword. im not too sure on this one and i know that sephiroth is very powerful. i just cant imagine him losing to chaos i suppose.

Chaos vs Ultimecia

i'd say ultimecia. she can summon griever. even if chaos does defeat her, her final form would defeat chaos. its hard to say if that really counts because its been my theory that in ultimecias final form, she is dead.

her corpse is hanging below the monster and also the final form has no face. notice how when adel dies, her face explodes.

either ultimecia would win, or chaos would kill ultimecia and be defeated by her final form.

Chaos vs Kuja

kuja. such awesome power.

Chaos vs Seymour

well. seymour is the main enemy of FF10 i'd say. seymour is incredibly powerful and i just cant imagine him losing to chaos.

Chaos vs Shuyin

chaos.

Zeromus_X
11-25-2006, 09:19 AM
Chaos vs Emperor

I would say Chaos. Well, it's a close match, so, this is only a probably.

Chaos vs Zeromus

Definitely Zeromus. :cat:

Chaos vs ExDeath

ExDeath would probably win here.

Chaos vs Kefka

Hm, Kefka.

Chaos vs Sephiroth

Definitely Sephiroth. Heartless Angel Pale Horse kthxbai.

Chaos vs Ultimecia

Ultimecia deserves some love. And she has five freaking forms!

Chaos vs Kuja

Kuja.

Chaos vs Seymour

As Huxley would say, "None are a match for Seymour Guado".

Chaos vs Shuyin

I'm not sure about this one, because I've never finished X-2. But as long as Shuyin can deal 2,000 points of damage, I'm sure he'll be okay.

As neat as Chaos is, he isn't one of the more powerful villains, if only in comparison.

Wolf Kanno
11-25-2006, 09:24 AM
Chaos vs Emperor
Chaos, controls time(stupidly) and has the four elements backing him up.

Chaos vs Zeromus
Zeromus, the embodiment of Zemus' hate. Hard to win against that.

Chaos vs ExDeath
Ex-Death, the power of the Void is far more useful than time,especially since Chaos was never smart enough to really use his powers properly.

Chaos vs Kefka
Kefka, becomes a godlike creature, and Chaos would lose for the reason stated above...

Chaos vs Sephiroth
Sephiroth, same as above

Chaos vs Ultimecia
Ultimecia, time compression makes time travel moot.

Chaos vs Kuja
Kuja, he blew up a freaking planet... and stated above

Chaos vs Seymour
Tie, their both idiots, one is a zombie, the other uses time travel to gain enogh power to still get his ass handed to him by the same four guys that kicked his arse the first time but doesn't use that power to destroy them before they get too powerful.

Chaos vs Shuyin
Chaos... Do I really have to explain?

qwertysaur
12-16-2006, 04:43 AM
Chaos vs Emperor
Chaos

Chaos vs Zeromus
Zeomus

Chaos vs ExDeathExDeath

Chaos vs Kefka
Chaos ( Time travel to before Kefka is a god)

Chaos vs SephirothSephiroth

Chaos vs Ultimecia
Chaos

Chaos vs Kuja
Kuja

Chaos vs Seymour
Depends on Seymours form, if it's 1st, 2nd or 4th then chaos
If third, Seymour

Chaos vs Shuyin
Shuyin, did everyone forget about Vegnagun? That would destroy Chaos.

NeoCracker
12-16-2006, 06:32 PM
First, didn't Garland Just lock himself in a time loop and keep coming back, not actually control time itself? Anyway, here's the list.

Chaos Vs. Emporor
Emperor, but i haven't played 2 yet.

Chaos Vs. Zeroumus
Chaos would loose. Zeroumus is just beefy and scary.

Chaos Vs. ExDeath
Tree boy is just scary by the end of it, much more impressive than Chaos.

Chaos Vs. Kefka
IF that persons theory was right, Chaos could not only kill kefka before he became a god but stop every other FF Villian before they became strong. would win this fight hands down though. He has the power of not one, but three gods.

Chaos Vs. Sephiroth
In the larger picture of FF Villians, neither of them are really that powerful in comparison to people like Kefka, Kuja, or Zeroumus. I'm chalking this one up as a Tie.

Chaos Vs. Ultimetica
Don't know, havn't played it before.

Chaos Vs. Kuja
Chaos and his four feinds would get pawned.

Chaos Vs. Seymore
Chaos. Even if your talking Sin I'm giving this one to Chaos. Even if you say Yu Yevon. The FF 10 Villian seems like the weakest to me next to X-2'.

DarkLadyNyara
12-16-2006, 07:06 PM
First, didn't Garland Just lock himself in a time loop and keep coming back, not actually control time itself?
That was the impression I got.

Chaos vs Emperor
Emperor, though it might be close. If you're going by game mechanics, Chaos doesn't have a blood sword. :p

Chaos vs Zeromus
I think Chaos would win this round. Zeromus didn't seem quite as powerful.

Chaos vs ExDeath
Haven't played 5

Chaos vs Kefka
Kefka. He actually becomes a god. Hard to beat that.

Chaos vs Sephiroth
Meh. I'd say Chaos. Sephiroth didn't seem to become all that powerful.

Chaos vs Ultimecia
My head hurts... I'll go with Ultimecia.

Chaos vs Kuja
Kuja. Hands down.

Chaos vs Seymour
Haven't played

Chaos vs Shuyin
Haven't played

boys from the dwarf
12-19-2006, 10:04 PM
im quite certain that chaos never controlled time but if he could make the time loop, in theory i suppose he could travel in time or control it to some extent but i'd always thought of it as the four fiends sending garland 2000 years into the past and then the light warriors following him into the past and then him sending the fiends to the future.

i guess if he can do all that, chaos could use time travel but i doubt he could use it in battle or anything.

Rocket Edge
12-20-2006, 03:17 PM
im quite certain that chaos never controlled time but if he could make the time loop, in theory i suppose he could travel in time or control it to some extent but i'd always thought of it as the four fiends sending garland 2000 years into the past and then the light warriors following him into the past and then him sending the fiends to the future.
True, he travelled through time, but it's not as if he could manipulate it like Ultimecia.

Chaos vs ExDeath
This would make a tight match, two with great power & force. To be honest i found ExDeath more powerful when i faced him in V. The guy brought unbelievable destruction.

Victor: ExDeath

Chaos vs Kefka
As DarkLadyNyara mentioned above, Kefka after all was a God, and thats a pretty steep opponent if you ask me, even if Chaos is extremely powerful.

Victor: Kefka

Chaos vs Sephiroth
As someone mentioned before, without Jenova Sephiroth would just be a skilled swordsman, but, with Jenova the guy is a psychotic maniac with atrocious power. I think Chaos carries bulk power, and if he got Sephiroth where he wanted him the match would be over, but i can't imagine this match not going in Sephy's favour. Also, if we were talking about the Sephiroth from KH this match would be a pushover for Sephiroth.

Victor: Sephiroth

Chaos vs Ultimecia
It is in my opinion that Ultimecia is probably on paper the strongest Villian of all the FF's. She has the strongest possible GF, and as i said before, she can manipulate time to her favour. Besides everything else, when in her final form, i think her magic totally outbalances Chaos'.

Victor: Ultimecia

Chaos vs Kuja
Yes i know that Kuja blew up a planet & stuff, but i think Chaos would take Kuja. But! Under Trance form, you have no better guy. It's like he took an injection of that Hero drink & an overdose of Aura, in which case Kuja would win.

Victor: Kuja

Chaos vs Seymour
Seymour may be strong, but Chaos is stronger. I can't ever see Chaos losing this fight.

Victor: Chaos

Chaos vs Shuyin
Angry kid against Chaos?

Victor: Chaos

aquatius
12-20-2006, 03:42 PM
Ok, we see all these threads about which villain is the best. So I've decided. We are gonna have each villain take on every other villain one on one, and you guys say who you think would win and why. We are going by their maximum power levels here, as in 'final boss nearly end of game' thing. (Sorry. I dun have the FF3 villain because I have not played it) First we will do Chaos' round, and after a day or so, I'll post up the next round and so on.

Chaos vs Emperor
Chaos vs Zeromus
Chaos vs ExDeath
Chaos vs Kefka
Chaos vs Sephiroth
Chaos vs Ultimecia
Chaos vs Kuja
Chaos vs Seymour
Chaos vs Shuyin
1. Chaos
2. Chaos
3. ExDeath