PDA

View Full Version : f them waterfalls....

xmiss-animex
11-24-2006, 07:31 PM
lol i need to no how on earth do you get pass the waterfall puzzle ? ? lol i did what it said to do in the book and still the waterfall over the walkway is still coverd has anyone goten passd it lol and if so can ya help me peeez =D

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-24-2006, 07:39 PM
I think this is Final Fantasy XII, but I'm not sure. Please clarify the game that you're talking about so it can be moved to the appropriate forum and you can be helped more efficiently. Specifying the area in the game also helps.

RiseToFall
11-24-2006, 07:41 PM
lol what the lol hell are you lol talking about?

This is a rude post. Please do not make anymore such as this in the future. ~ Leeza

xmiss-animex
11-24-2006, 07:46 PM
final fantasy 12 lol yes im sorry i didint post what game lol:p bt wait if you dont no how to get passed it why even waste time replying or do you no how to get passed it :eek: lolz

xmiss-animex
11-24-2006, 07:49 PM
you posted in the wrong forum section, an admin or ck will move it soon, where you will get a reply
lol oh my mistake i didint read the forum names i just picked this one lol thanks for not being an jerk about it alot of losers on hear are ignorent lolz thanx tho

Leeza
11-24-2006, 07:49 PM
*moves to FF XII*

xmiss-animex
11-24-2006, 07:56 PM
lol i cant beleave no one knowa how lol o well then

Jowy
11-24-2006, 08:02 PM
I could help if I knew where you were specifically in the game.

Leeza
11-24-2006, 08:02 PM
xmiss-animex, this is a message board. Not a chat room. You have to wait longer than a few minutes to get a response.

I Don't Need A Name
11-24-2006, 08:07 PM
uh-huh most people arent jerks by the way, and, especially on ff XII, you will have to wait for a reply, as not eveyone has this game as it is new out (or just not out in the UK:( ) im gonna stop now, before being accused for spamming

Roto13
11-24-2006, 08:33 PM
I'm almost finished the game and I have no idea what you're talking about.

xmiss-animex
11-24-2006, 09:19 PM
lol i cant beleave no one knowa how lol o well then

i just passed the mandragoras boss and thy are all passed level 50 im pretty suure i dont need to make then stronger for a while
okay yea but i justed passed the mandragoras boss and there are a hole bunch of waterfalls block diff paths and i did what it said to do in the book but yet the last waterfall is stilll comeing down on the walkway thus makeing it so i canot pass to get over the lil walkway and i think theres a hidden boss on the other side and a blade i think its called the koga blade

:cry:

Do not post more than once in a row. This is not a chatroom. Please use the edit/delete button that can be found in every post if you wish to add something to your previous one. ~ Leeza

Dewprisms
11-24-2006, 11:50 PM
This board doesn't move nearly fast enough to warrant you posting every 10 minutes. Please be patient and wait for a response, or go to GameFAQs and read a FAQ about how to pass this point in the game. :rolleyes2

abrojtm
11-24-2006, 11:59 PM
There's nothing back there, just continue heading north on the map.
PS: There is an "Edit" button.

El Bandito
11-25-2006, 12:51 AM
If you're talking about the Waterfall Puzzle in the Sochen Cave Palace, I would just advise against doing it. You get either a Koga or Iga Blade as the treasure in that room. There's really no point in doing this lengthy puzzle since Archades (the city right after you get out) has way better weapons for sale.

xmiss-animex
11-25-2006, 02:43 AM
There's nothing back there, just continue heading north on the map.
PS: There is an "Edit" button.

hahah i no there an edit button is it worth my time to fix my mistakes nope i dont care enuff...