PDA

View Full Version : ye[a]h I can't think of a good word to go with "cel-style"

rubah
11-24-2006, 10:05 PM
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/art/current/clint1-c.png

I might end up doing all six of them at this rate :p First shannon, and now clint~

I'm thinking this might be fun to do as a screen print. It'd be a lot of work xD

i'd like someone to tell me definitively whether his right hand (the one on the bottom) is too small or not. I think it should be larger, but I can't bring myself to make it so. Dumb perspective -.-

he doesn't look as black now as he did originally, which is good, because he's not black xD

Laugh at face of Danger
11-26-2006, 04:31 PM
Personally, I think the fingers need to be a little longer is all, but aside from that, far better than anything I could hope to acheive.

rubah
11-27-2006, 12:45 AM
reuploaded it, so it's a bit bigger now :p

Rostum
11-27-2006, 12:50 AM
That's very nice Rubah, though I agree the fingers could be longer. I love the view's angle and the colouring. ^^

Jigsaw
11-28-2006, 11:40 PM
His hand on top is kinda weird looking! It's sorta disney like but none of the rest of it is. It's a cool kind of creepy though.

Miriel
11-28-2006, 11:43 PM
Ooh, very nice. I think this is my favorite piece of all the ones you've posted here before.

41-Inches-Wide
11-29-2006, 12:45 AM
I love how the sky seems to open up! And the angle is not at all awkward. I must not forget I think it's great how the cloth folds on his raised arm. :3