PDA

View Full Version : Wings of discovery..or watever

Omega_Weapon
11-24-2006, 10:50 PM
How do u get wings of discovery or whatever gives u break hp limit?? I already got the chocobo race set..I dunno how to get more

rubah
11-24-2006, 10:54 PM
Kill Nemesis a few dozen times. (although that's an armor drop, but it's just as good!)

TheSpoonyBard
11-24-2006, 10:59 PM
- Overkill Shinryu for 2
- Bribe Malboro: 540,000 for 4
- Bribe Great Malboro: 1,280,000 for 8

You need 30 for BHPL.

Omega_Weapon
11-25-2006, 12:54 AM
How do u get Door to tomorrow?? I already have the omega weapon
i've stole it from and the arena set...

Firo Volondé
11-25-2006, 02:58 AM
Easiest way is to defeat Bomb King. You get 2 if you Overkill him.

You can also bribe Mech Scouters and Mech Leaders, but you'd have to hunt them down (they can't be captured)

Omega_Weapon
11-25-2006, 07:25 PM
How do u find and fight bomb king?? Is he a species creation?? Is it possible to bribe something to get dark matter???

EDIT: What is Shinryu I know you can fight him at the arena but how?

Captain Maxx Power
11-25-2006, 08:00 PM
How do u find and fight bomb king?? Is he a species creation?? Is it possible to bribe something to get dark matter???

EDIT: What is Shinryu I know you can fight him at the arena but how?

The Bomb King is unlocked in the Monster Arena once you have captured five of each of the bomb type of creatures (Bomb, Grenade and Puroboros). He is listed under species conquest. You can bribe Land Worms 1,600,000 Gil for two Dark Matter, but you're better off just overkilling any of the arena creations for a 1 in 10 chance for two Dark Matter, which is much more cost effective if you fight a monster that drops high selling equipment (One-Eye springs to mind).

Shinryu is unlocked by capturing at least two of each of the underwater enemies found on Mount Gagazet. He is listed under original creations.

Omega_Weapon
11-25-2006, 08:24 PM
then how do u get Three stars? I already got the arena set

Tavrobel
11-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Three Stars is a Rare Steal from Shinryu, or you can fight Jormungand at the Arena for the drop. Bribes are also viable, but expensive and not worth the cost.

Also, fighting Nemesis for BHPL is also not the world's best option. Not only is the fight long and grueling, but by the time you can actually fight him consistently enough to get BHPL, you might as well have already had it. Not only that, but his Armor with BHPL drops are often 3Os Armors, not 4Os (they can be dropped, but you may as well make it yourself if you want).

Omega_Weapon
11-25-2006, 11:24 PM
Can someone post all of the original creations you can get and how??

Tavrobel
11-25-2006, 11:29 PM
Monsters in the Arena. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=84474)

Don't bother asking "how do I get all the monsters" by asking which ones you have to specifically catch for each one. Fight them all, capture them with a Pokeball, and you shouldn't have any problem.

Seriously, don't ask.

Omega_Weapon
11-26-2006, 12:38 AM
Monsters in the Arena. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=84474)

Don't bother asking "how do I get all the monsters" by asking which ones you have to specifically catch for each one. Fight them all, capture them with a Pokeball, and you shouldn't have any problem.

Seriously, don't ask.

But i dont know how many of each monster i need to capture for the old man to make me a Original creation..Like u need 2 of every underwater fiend on mt. gagazet ( I cant figure out how many monsters and where)

Tavrobel
11-26-2006, 12:45 AM
Alternatively, you can stop asking, because Nemesis requires all of them to be caught (a de facto technicality, for all of those who are non-FFX fanatic challenged). There's a very nice Bestiary on the Frontsite, not that you noticed, because if you had, you wouldn't be wasting your time here. You also need ten of each Fiend.

Start at Besaid, and retrace your Pilgrimage steps, and you should be fine, if you like systematics, which I'm most certainly sure you do not. But no one cares.

Omega_Weapon
11-26-2006, 06:38 PM
ok...Tavrobel or whatever the name is I'm gonna ignore cause he/she is no help. Can someone other than him tell me how to get more original creations....BREAKING NEWS: I finally beat catastrophe today :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TheSpoonyBard
11-26-2006, 06:43 PM
Earth Eater: Capture enough fiends to make two Area creations.
Greater Sphere: Capture enough fiends to make two Species creations.
Catastrophe: Capture enough fiends to make six Area creations.
Th'uban: Capture enough fiends to make six Species creations.
Neslug: Capture one of each fiend.
Ultima Buster: Capture five of each fiend.
Shinryu: Capture 2 Splashers, 2 Achelous, and 2 Maelspikes from inside Mt. gagazet.
Nemesis: Capture 10 of each fiend and defeat all Monster Arena creations.

OR

As Tavrobel said, go capture 10 of everything. That way you'll unlock them all.

Omega_Weapon
11-26-2006, 06:47 PM
Just capture 10 of every fiend. That way you'll unlock everything and get a few S.Levels at the same time.

thanks for that one captain obvious:confused:

Tavrobel
11-26-2006, 11:07 PM
OMG LIEK THER WUZ TEH ANSUR AL ALONGE LOL GENARAL IGNOR LMAO

Omega_Weapon
11-27-2006, 08:12 PM
OMG LIEK THER WUZ TEH ANSUR AL ALONGE LOL GENARAL IGNOR LMAO

Soo Sorry that I like specific answers i like to get the info i need on specific things!!!
New question: I CANT BEAT SHINRYU(arena).I have stone proof armor but it doesnt matter for shinryu, he can still use eraser on me peeps

Firo Volondé
11-28-2006, 01:04 AM
New question: I CANT BEAT SHINRYU(arena).I have stone proof armor but it doesnt matter for shinryu, he can still use eraser on me peeps

You don't have the PAL version, I'm guessing, so no Ribbon... too bad.
Anyway, if you don't have Celestial Weapon for Wakka and stats of 9999HP, and least 200 for everything else except Luck, don't bother trying to beat him or posting here until you do. Shinryu will never use Eraser if only one character is alive, so kill Tidus and Rikku off quickly. Keep Wakka alive with Auto-Life, Protect and Curaga, and use Attack Reels (you should do 99999 damage per hit). Two perfect hits will kill him. Make sure you set Overdrive Mode to Loner (or Stoic is you don't have Loner).

TheSpoonyBard
11-28-2006, 09:25 AM
Eraser bypasses Ribbon as well as Stoneproof, so that'd be no help either.

There are two main strategies. The Wakka-only one is described above. The other involves levelling Tidus, Rikku and Wakka, having Auto-Haste, Auto-Phoenix and Quick Hit, then just attacking as quickly as possible using Quick Hit, Attack Reels and Blitz Ace. If you're fast and strong enough you should be able to kill Shinryu in one round.