PDA

View Full Version : Boredom...

Dark Soul963
11-25-2006, 01:22 AM
what's the stupidest/weirdest thing you've done out of pure boredom?
Let's see... the weirdest thing I have done out of pure boredom was put clear string in my doorway and watched my pup try to get out...:D

Cookie
11-25-2006, 01:23 AM
I read this thread. No smiley face for this post.

CRAPTASTIC AVENGER
11-25-2006, 01:25 AM
I found a snail on my front poarch and took its shell off with a screw....

Dark Soul963
11-25-2006, 01:50 AM
wow...that is odd...

Savern Volaco
11-25-2006, 02:10 AM
Many things many of which would be to wierd to tell you so just one, I was licking my cats fur clean out of bordem...wierd huh! strange, Gross and so on...

Dark Soul963
11-25-2006, 02:14 AM
Many things many of which would be to wierd to tell you so just one, I was licking my cats fur clean out of bordem...wierd huh! strange, Gross and so on...

oh, geez...can it get any weirder (no clue as to if that is an actual word, but..) than that?

Savern Volaco
11-25-2006, 02:19 AM
then theres is the time I was bored and I...well I attacked a trash can I challenged it to a kung foo fight and I didnt win I was bored still then I tryed.

Dark Soul963
11-25-2006, 02:40 AM
a trash can...? *bursts out laughing*

NINJA_Ryu
11-25-2006, 02:43 AM
leave the computer

Jessweeee♪
11-25-2006, 02:46 AM
I scratched my skin slightly (no! not in an emo sort of way! I did not break the skin!) with a thumbtack and played tic tac toe with myself.

Dark Soul963
11-25-2006, 02:52 AM
I scratched my skin slightly (no! not in an emo sort of way! I did not break the skin!) with a thumbtack and played tic tac toe with myself.

omg, i do that all the time at school with my pencil...:D

BardTard
11-25-2006, 04:10 AM
then theres is the time I was bored and I...well I attacked a trash can I challenged it to a kung foo fight and I didnt win I was bored still then I tryed.

That reminds me of the time when I fought a pillow and I lost. :lol: I was punching it and attacking it with a hairbrush then got on top of it on the couch and before you know it, the pillow was on top of me on the floor. lol I was on webcam too but I don't think they saw me on the floor, what a shame, that was kind of funny

Jessweeee♪
11-25-2006, 04:20 AM
XD

Ever lost a turn-based rpg battle with a piece of furniture?

Frozen Phantom
11-25-2006, 04:21 AM
One time I got sooo bored that I played peanut butter jelly time for 3 hours stright...I'm still scared to go near that song ever since.

Misfit
11-25-2006, 04:29 AM
I found a snail on my front poarch and took its shell off with a screw....
That reminds me of the time I was in Disney World and it was late and me and my brother were bored so we went out of our little hotel (I forget which one we were stuck in, I think Movies) and into the cafe place, grabbed loads of salt packets, then went back outside and proceeded to salt all the nasty snails that were innocently sliming around. :]

Dark Soul963
11-26-2006, 12:59 AM
That reminds me of the time when I fought a pillow and I lost. :lol: I was punching it and attacking it with a hairbrush then got on top of it on the couch and before you know it, the pillow was on top of me on the floor. lol I was on webcam too but I don't think they saw me on the floor, what a shame, that was kind of funny

my friend did that...but she hit the pillow with a teddy bear instead of a hairbrush. it was very amusing to watch.