PDA

View Full Version : Wii? What will happen to my lovable Wii!!!!!

NINJA_Ryu
11-25-2006, 02:27 AM
Alright ill make this simple folks,

I want a Wii

however, as seen today on Black Friday, many other people want a Wii too,even worse, i am 80 dollars short!

now this is not about me, but about the fate of everyones gaming! With the craziness experienced in the mad rush of buying for others, I must know!

for you other Wii withouts, how soon do you think you can buy a Wii safely, legally, politely, and with the full innocence that you already possess?:love:

now follow my example kidlets, ill place the months, you place the probability

December: 5,000 to 1
Janurary: 200 to 1
Feburary: 50: 1
March: 1:1

any guessing past march is silly, Wii madness is over by then! except it will always rage in my heart :evilking:

Crossblades
11-25-2006, 03:03 AM
I know for a fact that I won't be able to get a Wii till 2007. Not that I don't have the money for it, but with the Holidays coming up, you know that every store will be sold out of those and it'll be a while till they get another shipment.

Clouded Sky
11-25-2006, 06:55 AM
I've heard from most places they'll be getting shipments every week, and there have been rumors floating around about daily shipments. This is what I'm hoping for. I'm waking up nice and early tomorrow to go shopping with my family anyway, and on the ride over, I'm calling 10 different stores to see if any of them have any in stock. While I seriously doubt it, if they do, we're stopping there first!

NorthernChaosGod
11-26-2006, 08:07 AM
Nintendo is much smarter than Sony, they sent out way more units, it shouldn't be hard to get one.

ljkkjlcm9
11-26-2006, 05:16 PM
Nintendo is smarter, but they're still sold out, and the stores I went to said they won't know when they'll get more until they show up on the trucks.

THE JACKEL

Dreddz
11-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Its very likely you'll get one in December. Im sure your flattering the Wii by saying it wont become available easily until March when the " Wii Madness " is over, but the madness will likely be over before next year.

Shoeberto
11-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Sad Dreddz

Eiko Guy
11-26-2006, 08:45 PM
How much does it cost because a lot of the places on line i check say something in the 500's but i thought it's supposed to be 250 is it?

KH-Cloudy
11-26-2006, 08:56 PM
It should be 250$

March..1:1
Feb: 10:1
Jan:30:1
December:0:1 :-P

NINJA_Ryu
11-26-2006, 11:13 PM
i gave it to march, because judging the hype on this forum and general comparison/availability/function/ and price of the new PS3 and Wii, Wii (from my view ) is jumping off the shelves, and i expect it wont die for some time.

Kudos to cloudy for playing along!

Clouded Sky
11-27-2006, 04:05 AM
It's all about timing. THere are plenty out there. I had a friend going to ShopKo with his family - they were getting something completely not Wii or video game related. There was a big sign in front of the store that said "we are out of Wiis" or something like that. In any case, as they were passing by the video game section, low and behold, THREE Wiis being placed on the shelf from a new shipment. He got one. Myself? I'm still sitting here being jealous. And making way too many phone calls every day.

NorthernChaosGod
11-27-2006, 09:41 AM
Nintendo is smarter, but they're still sold out, and the stores I went to said they won't know when they'll get more until they show up on the trucks.

THE JACKAL

Then your area must suck. The Wal-Mart and Target down the street from me have been getting shipments rather quickly and they haven't sold out.

ljkkjlcm9
11-27-2006, 11:37 AM

THE JACKAL

Then your area must suck. The Wal-Mart and Target down the street from me have been getting shipments rather quickly and they haven't sold out.

no actually that tells me your area sucks because people aren't smart enough to want the Wii, while my area, everyone wants one and is hence sold out

THE JACKEL

Dreddz
11-27-2006, 03:23 PM
Smart people want Wii's now ? Then they definately shouldnt be sold out in the US anytime soon.

NorthernChaosGod
11-28-2006, 12:09 AM

THE JACKAL

no actually that tells me your area sucks because people aren't smart enough to want the Wii, while my area, everyone wants one and is hence sold out

THE JACKAL
Or that I live in a very rich area and they ordered a large amount of Wiis?

Sorry the people in my area can plan better than the ones in yours.