PDA

View Full Version : "Debanding" What a lovely word!

Jessweeee♪
11-25-2006, 02:43 AM
I got my braces off!

oh, excuse me for a minute...

woooo0000000OOOOOOo0OoO!

SHE SELLS SEASHELLS DOWN BY THE SEASHORE!

And it was painful!

but they're off!

....and then they ruined it all by telling me I had cavities (my first x.x) and my Wisdom Teeth need to be pulled out. We're taking care of the wisdom during Winter Break.

....Merry Christmas Jessica!

NINJA_Ryu
11-25-2006, 02:51 AM
YOu make me feel sad....i have mine still :(

I shall gather the opressed banded ones, and we shall strike at your position in the hour, bringing metal, pliers, and our thousands of orthodontist overlords. We shall then hold you down while they forcefully and painfully reapply the fetters that once bound you.

We can not have any "free" people anymore, they are dangerous and spread dissident among our ranks.

:D have a lovely day

Muse
11-25-2006, 02:51 AM
Braces are supposed to correct and better the condition of your teeth, not worsen it. :(

Jessweeee♪
11-25-2006, 03:06 AM
They said the cavities were probably from drinking to much cola x.x

~*~Celes~*~
11-25-2006, 03:08 AM
I had braces, then I got my retainers...and never wore them. I still don't and the funny thing is, I never really NEEDED the braces in the first place...there was this one tooth that was kind of behind another tooth that was fixed but that's about it ^^

Jessweeee♪
11-25-2006, 03:10 AM
I'm wearing my retainers right now x.x

I only gotta wear them at night, and they're clear. They do make me talk a little funny, but I don't talk much, so who cares.

Miriel
11-25-2006, 03:36 AM
Congrats! I had braces on for 4 years, and lemme tell ya I was soooooo freakin' happy when I got them off.

I still have the old habits of wearing braces though like the habit I have of covering my mouth when I laugh and stuff.

I'm supposed to be wearing retainers every night but I keep forgetting. :o

The New Kid
11-25-2006, 03:41 AM
My dentist says I still have a long way to go. :(

Jessweeee♪
11-25-2006, 03:55 AM
Before I got them off I was supposed to be wearing rubber bands, and I kept forgetting so the doctor couldn't take out my braces, so every one in awhlie, I lose my mind and think, OH CRAP!!! MY RUBBER BANDS!!!

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-25-2006, 10:09 AM
I don't get it. When I had my braces removed I hardly felt a thing

Sergeant Hartman
11-25-2006, 10:15 AM
Time for the ol' retainers :cool:

BarelySeeAtAll
11-25-2006, 11:53 AM
i know exactly how you feel, braces are evillllll

Markus. D
11-25-2006, 12:46 PM
I wish I had braces, they look so cool!

I would crap up my teeth just to have some.

Riana
11-25-2006, 12:57 PM
I remember when my braces came off, such a great feeling (yet a painful one too!). I was able to eat certain things again, like rice and sweets etc. You know stuff that were either bad for you or got stuck inbetween them. XD

The dentist gave me retainers, but I always forgot to put them on.