PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing choosings and Dating Guide

Dragon Mage
11-25-2006, 03:05 AM
I need help. Ok, in the dating guide I found it said to make sure that tifa gets chosen by Don Corneo. ( you see I'm trying to get the date with Yuffie, just for craps and giggles) How the heck can you make sure he chooses her!!!!! He keeps picking Aeris, the tard:mad:. I've done the whole crossdressing part about 5 times now and he won't choose Tifa. I need help. And any tips on how to get the date with Yuffie would be very nice. Thanks!

Ryushikaze
11-25-2006, 06:44 AM
Are you going for the 'bad' prizes? Try the middle prizes, or a mix of all three categories. I recall a FAQ lists good setups, but I forget which one. I know it's hosted at Gamefaqs, though.

boys from the dwarf
11-25-2006, 08:39 AM
get as few items as possible. i got the glass tiara, the normal wig and something else. you dont need all of the items.

PuPu
12-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Well, if I remember correctly, he'll only pick Cloud if you have the absolute best stuff.

I think he picks Aeris if your stuff is good, but not the best; meaning, if you got a lot of the good stuff but not all of it he will pick Aeris.

He'll pick Tifa if you have anything worse than what you need for Aeris.

Carl the Llama
12-10-2006, 11:53 AM
Ryushikaze, there is a warning button underneath the name of each person, if you think there is a problem with the way some people post then you should click that and write in full what you think the problem is and allow the CK's to deal with it.

AoS for the date with Yuffie I have a quick and simple way to make it so that you can get her to like you here it is:

First of all when you start the game all of them have certain levels of affection towards yourself which stand at:

Aerith: 50
Tifa: 30
Yuffie: 10
Barret: 0

Basicly when it comes to the time your in the GS at the time of the date whoever has the highest level of affection for you will go on the date with you.

When captured by the Shin Ra and placed in jail speak to Tifa and she will say somthing like 'Do you think we will be able to get out Cloud' and you should respond 'No' or say the negative answer you can do this over and over again and each time you do that will be -1 off of Tifa's affection score. at the end you should have the score of 0.

To get Aerith's score down all you need to do is put Aerith and some random person in your party (someone other then Yuffie prefrably Tifa) when you get to Fort Condor and when the guys asks you to come inside so no as many times as you like and that will get the score of Aerith down (I cant remember what value it lowers the score by but its repeteable so do it over and over).

other then that make sure you always have Yuffie and Nanaki in your party (untill you get Cid or Vinny then you can swap to one of them) and makesure you go to Wutai and do the sidquest there as it raises you score with Yuffie.

Levian
12-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Deleted some posts.

AngelofSatire, please don't spam, which means don't post posts that in no way contributes to the topic.

Everyone else, use the warn button in the lower right corner of the post. Leave the moderation to us. :)

Carry on. :D

Edit: Oh, and I don't think you need to do anything special to get Tifa, I always got Tifa and I just had a dress and a wig. I don't remember which dress and which wig, but that shouldn't take long to figure out.

Dragon Mage
12-10-2006, 06:48 PM
Awesome! Thanks everyone that really helped. I was really stuck at the crossdressing part for a while.

Thank you ^10. Now all i have to do is go to the G.S. I'll tell ya'll if it worked.

AngelofSatire
12-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Whenever I go through that Cloud crossdressing thing I ALWAYS make it so that Cloud gets picked....'cause its SO funny.......Once I tryed with Tifa but........Cloud is funnier!!!!!:love:

(I didn't know that....spam.......sorry........)

crayzee gamr
12-11-2006, 01:13 AM
I want clud to go on a date with barret! any tips?
( i actually got don corneo to pick tifa when i first played the game)

AngelofSatire
12-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Do you have a code breaker? Sorry....joking......dunno.:D