PDA

View Full Version : Eiffel 65

Sylvie
11-25-2006, 05:01 AM
Anyone remember these guys? I just got back into them for some reason, and I like them. Although the I'm Blue music video is complete crap, its still pretty hilarious.

Heres a link to the music video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6905261707094159555&q=eiffel+65

Fire_Emblem776
11-25-2006, 05:22 AM
Only Sailor Mercury reminds me of them
Woah thats old, i remember now ^_^

Breine
11-25-2006, 09:07 AM
Oh God! I had totally forgot about them. They were a huge hit in Europe several years ago. Everybody walked around singing "I'm blue da-bah dee da-bah-daah..". Maybe it was a bit annoying, but it was funny nonetheless.

They also made a song about PlayStation where they mention a whole bunch of games they like to play :eep:

Xander
11-25-2006, 10:35 AM
Only blue, but it got annoying, I think I have it on stepmania *hmm*...

Levian
11-25-2006, 01:36 PM
Oh God! I had totally forgot about them. They were a huge hit in Europe several years ago. Everybody walked around singing "I'm blue da-bah dee da-bah-daah..". Maybe it was a bit annoying, but it was funny nonetheless.

Seriously.

I remember being to a party where they played that song every third song. :/ lol kids parties.

Roto13
11-25-2006, 01:42 PM
Gah. I hate you for making me remember them.

Rocket Edge
11-25-2006, 01:44 PM
I remember i used to love 'Blue Da Ba Dee' but that was pretty much it.

Larahl
11-25-2006, 01:46 PM

Seriously.

I remember being to a party where they played that song every third song. :/ lol kids parties.
You forgot to mention all the kids in school.
God, I remember everyone was annoying the teachers with that song.

Shauna
11-25-2006, 02:13 PM
xD I used to like this song. Just like everyone else. WE ALL LOVED IT! :D

Nominus Experse
11-25-2006, 02:56 PM
Blue made me hate Europe when I was younger

NINJA_Ryu
11-25-2006, 06:15 PM

They also made a song about PlayStation where they mention a whole bunch of games they like to play :eep:

P L A Y S T A T I O N P L A Y S T A T I ON, Tekken 3...dade de do, Resident Evil, a du da da do

raar, years afterwards, i still remember the tunes! NOOO!!!!!

MJN SEIFER
11-25-2006, 06:21 PM
I only know "Blue" - which I liked for some reason. (So naff it's good?) I like the video in a sense - I'm convinced they were Video gamers because the video looks like a shhot-em up.

I also remeber me and my mates thinking it was "I'm blue and in need of a guy":riiight: