PDA

View Full Version : Alexisonfire

TidusMaster
11-25-2006, 05:51 AM
ok, for all of you AoF fans out there..whats your fav song by AoF? and a few things....

1. i bought Crisis, and i showed my dad. He heard them before, but he said "take out the screaming, and they would be SUPER FAMOUS!" and ya...im not sure if thats true, cus they wouldnt be the same AoF....

2. Whos your fav member?

discuss.

I Don't Need A Name
11-25-2006, 10:36 AM
1. No Transitory cos its the first I heard, and its amazing. i also like Passing Out In America though! :D
2. George Pettit

Paro
11-25-2006, 10:43 AM
1. Boiled Frogs

2. Dallas Green

Crisis is a wicked album.

TidusMaster
11-25-2006, 04:52 PM
ya, it is. I saw "boiled Frogs" video. Its pretty good. i just wish it showed the actual band playing.

1. No Transitory probably..but i love all there songs...
2. Dallas Green

hey, i have a Q..would Dallas ever leave the band, just to leave? like, it looks like he doesnt really like any of the members in the band...

Paro
11-26-2006, 02:02 PM
He's not leaving the band. He just decided to use his vacation to make a solo album.

They looked pretty happy when I met them.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3505/dallasjennygeorgekirsten002smalleh3.jpg

that's a picture i took of him and my girlfriend and her friend.

The New Kid
11-27-2006, 04:21 AM
Most all of their songs are great, my favourites are "Pulmonary Archery" and "Little Girls Pointing And Laughing".

I don't really understand why we're picking favourite members. :confused: We're not talking about Backstreet Boys or Spice Girls. Every member is equally as important as each other! :D