PDA

View Full Version : Do you Bite Your Fingernails and Toenails?

The Devil Man
11-25-2006, 09:54 AM
Devil Man has a simple Topic for Beloved Good Friends on EoFF...

Do you bite your Fingernails and Toenails? :laughing:

Yesterday evening, Your Good Friend Devil Man was preparing himself for a WET N' WILD Friday Night Out. He spent the morning jogging, he did sit-ups and he did press-ups ALL BECAUSE HE IS AN ABSOLUTE STUD! :jokey:

WOMEN LOVE DEVIL MAN THEREFORE IT IS DEVIL MAN'S DUTY TO BOTH MOTHER NATURE AND BEAUTIFUL GODDESSES THAT HE LOOKS HIS BEST AT ALL TIMES! :eek: :eek:

One of the ways he has to look good is by grooming in special areas ;) And one of these special areas is his fingernails and toenails.

He spent no less then TWO HOURS both cutting and filing them so they are very smooth and soft because Beautiful Goddesses love to stroke Your Good Friend Devil Man's hands and fingers ;)

TWO HOURS, PEOPLE, IT TOOK DEVIL MAN TWO HOURS TO CUT AND FILE! :eek:

Devil Man's topic is...

Ergo...

Do you bite your fingernails and toenails? Or do ya carefully cut and file them like Devil Man does? :)

Discuss! :mad2:

Chloe.
11-25-2006, 09:57 AM
I've never bitten my nails, and I never will. I think it's quite disgusting actually. :bigsmile: I always carefully cut and file them like you do Devil Man. :D Oh and then add some nail polish. ^__^

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-25-2006, 09:59 AM
lol 2 hours

Takes me less than a minute to clip mine, and who bites their toenails?

Meat Puppet
11-25-2006, 10:00 AM
I always bite my fingurenails; it’s a habit of mine. I use nail clippers to get my toenails, because neither of my feet can reach my mouth. Even if one could, I wouldn’t do it. Those things are disgusting.

The Devil Man
11-25-2006, 10:02 AM
I always carefully cut and file them like you do Devil Man. :D Oh and then add some nail polish. ^__^

Me too! :aimblush:

RiseToFall
11-25-2006, 10:09 AM
Been biting my nails since I was a kid. Not toe nails though, for the same reasons as Meat Puppet.

Sergeant Hartman
11-25-2006, 10:13 AM
Been biting my nails since I was a kid.
All those times you picked your nose :eek:

Breine
11-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Yeah, I tend to bite my fingernails from time to time, but definitely not my toenails :P

Mo-Nercy
11-25-2006, 02:40 PM
I bite my fingernails, but I file for evenness. :D

I trim my toenails quite often since I'm a very flip-floppy guy. My feet need to look perfect everyday :love:

ama124
11-25-2006, 02:45 PM
Nope i do not bite my fingernails.

I grow them long and keep them nice and pretty, everyone compliments me and thinks they are to nice to be real :) . So yes i groom them.

And god no, i do not bite my toenails :) .

Peter_20
11-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Devil Man, are you a sex freak or something? :rolleyes2

Anyways, yes, I do bite my fingernails; all the time, even.
They usually look pretty bad, bad enough to make me feel uncomfortable with them.

Rye
11-25-2006, 02:50 PM
I bite my fingernails a lot, it's a very bad habit for me. I do it especially when I'm nervous, and I'm a very nervous type person. :[

Bunny
11-25-2006, 03:03 PM
Yes, I bite my nails. Nervous habit and I'm a very nervous person, like Rye. My girlfriend hates it and tells me to stop all the time. I'm getting a lot better at it, too.

Vikeve
11-25-2006, 03:45 PM
Nope I'm careful with my nails I think its disgusting how some people bite there nails so short and they bleed eeewwww i can't stand that!

Mirage
11-25-2006, 03:54 PM
I bite my fingernails occasionally, and if I wanted, I could bite my toenails. I don't though, because my feet aren't as clean as my hands.

Giga Guess
11-25-2006, 04:06 PM
Yes, I do, but I'm trying to break myself of the habit (1 week bite free!)

Twilight Edge
11-25-2006, 04:47 PM
lol 2 hours

Takes me less than a minute to clip mine, and who bites their toenails?

Me.

I bite my fingernails since I was a kid. So, I can't really change that there.

And ever since my feet somehow SPROUTED at an alarming rate, I've been eating them as well.

Why? BECAUSE MY FINGERNAILS AND TOENAILS ARE BOTH SOFT, TENDER AND TASTY! EVEN WHEN THEIR RAWLY EATEN.

Anaisa
11-25-2006, 04:55 PM
I don't bite my fingernails or toenails! I keep my hands manicured, an my feet pedicured. Why did you take that long Devil Man? Just how long were your nails when you began?!

Vincent, Thunder God
11-25-2006, 05:19 PM
I never have. Occasionally I used to pick at skin on my thumbs, but I never bit nails at all.

Evastio
11-25-2006, 05:21 PM
I don't. I never got the urge to.

rubah
11-25-2006, 05:37 PM
I bite them and I spent yesterday doing a lot of that so now I don't have any fingernails any more ;.;

I also chew on the ends of my fingers. I think it's a stress thing xD earlier in the month my fingers were almost raw from being bitten and the nails were pretty dang close to the quick.

I grew them out for a week in october before stu got there, but I had half of them bitten down by the time he got here xD

BardTard
11-25-2006, 05:49 PM
No. I cut them and file them and then repeatedly paint them because the nail polish stays on for like 15 minutes. But no, I don't bite my nails.

Riana
11-25-2006, 06:17 PM
I look after myself pretty well. Of course I don't bite my nails. That's just...awful.

I sometimes spend more than two hours doing my nails. The cuticles and everything!

You never know which guy's gonna kiss your hand next. :p

10-Breaker
11-25-2006, 06:25 PM
I bite my fingernails if theres something big/important coming.

Resha
11-25-2006, 07:27 PM
Fingernails, sure. Whenever I'm nervous or bored or just on edge. Once I'm done with the nail, I go onto the skin, sometimes. Toenails...uh...no. Yuck.

Alastair|UK
11-25-2006, 08:32 PM
YUCk never and it doesnt help i have a fungal infection in my toe nails :cry:

Yuffie514
11-25-2006, 08:37 PM
i used to bite my fingernails, but never the toenails.

RiseToFall
11-25-2006, 08:38 PM
Been biting my nails since I was a kid.
All those times you picked your nose :eek:

We're not going to get into that.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-25-2006, 08:38 PM
I only bite when I am nervous.

Xander
11-25-2006, 08:39 PM
Yep, fingernails all the time and then it ends up hurting and I regret it, but do it again anyway! :D Toenails not so much...its hard to reach! I have done before though :bigsmile:

Leen-Leen
11-25-2006, 08:44 PM
Nope, I don't bite my fingernails, and I never have. I give myself manicures and stuff like that, so if I bite them, there goes my manicure. :(