PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound like a hard boss? *invention*

Peter_20
11-25-2006, 04:19 PM
Alright, I use to enjoy inventing own bosses (although I don't have the computing skills required to actually create them XD).
I've invented a pretty cool version of Ultima Weapon now, and his attack pattern is very simple: he only uses one attack, but that one attack is more than enough to satisfy anyone.

Alright this is it:
the only attack this boss uses is called:

Ultima Cross

That's a cool name, and it's also a cool attack.
It basically works like this:
it heals the boss by 3000 HP, AND it damages ALL you party members by 3000 DMG.
AND, he casts it not only once, but twice in a row - occassionally he even uses it THREE times in a row, but not very often.
Therefore, each of his attack chances heal him by 6000 HP and hurt your party by 6000 DMG.
He is pretty fast too, so you will usually only be able to execute about three or four attacks per turn.
Of course you will want to heal and attack like crazy when you have the chance. :p

What do you think of this boss?
Do you think he'd be hard if he were to appear in an FF game? :D

Kawaii Ryûkishi
11-25-2006, 04:27 PM
Certainly not as hard as some of the optional bosses in FFXII.

Peter_20
11-25-2006, 04:28 PM
Certainly not as hard as some of the optional bosses in FFXII.Then please rank how hard he sounds to you. :D
I don't think 6000 DMG, or even 9000 DMG, would be easy to survive.

Nasarian Altimeros
11-25-2006, 04:29 PM
Ultima Cross
Oh good God.

Peter_20
11-25-2006, 04:29 PM
Ultima Cross
Oh good God.What? :confused::rolleyes2

Cezanzo
12-01-2006, 01:08 AM
Yeah, but it depends on when you fight him, how much HP you have when you fight him, and how strong your peeps are (when you fight him!).

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
12-01-2006, 01:31 AM
Alright, I use to enjoy inventing own bosses (although I don't have the computing skills required to actually create them XD).
I've invented a pretty cool version of Ultima Weapon now, and his attack pattern is very simple: he only uses one attack, but that one attack is more than enough to satisfy anyone.

Alright this is it:

Ultima Cross

AND, he casts it not only once, but twice in a row - occassionally he even uses it THREE times in a row, but not very often.
Therefore, each of his attack chances heal him by 6000 HP and hurt your party by 6000 DMG.
He is pretty fast too, so you will usually only be able to execute about three or four attacks per turn.
Of course you will want to heal and attack like crazy when you have the chance. :p

Well what´s my party?

Goldenboko
12-01-2006, 04:23 AM

Alright this is it:

Ultima Cross

Well what´s my party?

Exactly in FFIV this guy would be impossible (literally), but in FFX you could kill him in one hit. Also the enemy sounds boring. It just does the same thing, over, and over, and over, and over. Bosses are suppose to have flair even Zeromus did more then Big Bang (although he did do that way too much:mad:)

Finally you gave us little description on his HP, and stats, and your Max HP, and Max, damage.

RiseToFall
12-01-2006, 05:21 AM
Just the thought of this boss makes me shake with fear.

Dell
12-01-2006, 08:53 AM
Alright this is it:

Ultima Cross

Like Kishi said, not as hard as the optional boss in FFXII. 6000 damage is not that high, I've seen one hit that gives 9000 in FFXII. This one is pretty much like Zodiark in FFXII but Zodiark likes to make himself immune to physical and magickal attack. And he's pretty fast too.

Overall, it's a fine boss. What's his HP?

How about if you let all of us create boss too?

boys from the dwarf
12-02-2006, 07:34 AM
i've heard about FF12 having the hardest bosses ever.

this does sound like a hard boss but im sure there are harder. after all. that just seems like a normal enemy with just one attack. still. healing and inflicting 6000-9000 damage at a time is definetly a very useful skill.