PDA

View Full Version : Japan exclusive games coming to europe

Crimson
11-25-2006, 07:31 PM
www.kh2.co.uk

In a recent interview, the president of Square-Enix Europe revealed that they would be releasing a dozen titles next year in the European market.

Other than Final Fantasy XII he mentioned that they would also release some titles that were previously Japanese exclusives. He did not reveal what games would be on the list, but some games that have been stuck in Japan are: Final Fantasy VII, X & X-2 International, Itadaki Street, and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

Now remember, there have been no revealed titles, and this currently only stands for Europe. We can probably expect more news as the European release of Final Fantasy XII approaches.

WOO!!! for once europe is getting a break!

mooglebunni608
11-27-2006, 03:21 AM
No fair T_T
Not everyone in the U.S. wanted to get Kingdom Hearts earlier and miss out on the mixes! T_T *emos and whines*

Rostum
11-27-2006, 11:19 AM
Oh it's fair, we haven't got a lot of games that came out in Japan and America. I can't wait to see the line up. (Also this should be in the general SE section methinks).

Reine
11-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Dont we already have the FFVII and X International games?

The X-2 International and KH Final Mix however...

IceAngel
11-27-2006, 08:49 PM
I thought X international had an added scene on the end, the one that links onto X-2. I havent seen that.

starseeker
11-29-2006, 09:23 AM
I thought X international had an added scene on the end, the one that links onto X-2. I havent seen that.

I don't think so. I think X international has the Dark Aeons in it.

Rostum
11-29-2006, 09:39 AM
Please note that just because a game has "International" added onto it, doesn't mean it came to Europe.

We didn't get FF7 International, that was a JP only thing. And the FFX we got wasn't called "FFX International", it was just a PAL version. FFX-2 Last Mission was a JP only thing too.

Basically, we've gotten the same games as America, but a lot of them still haven't or won't come out. A few examples are Xenosaga 3, Radiata Stories, Chrono Trigger, Rogue Galaxy, Okami and a few others that I can't name off the top of my head. They didn't come out, and a lot of them are still TBA. (No one in Australia, even Europe websites I've emailed, can give definate answers on the relase dates)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-29-2006, 10:06 AM
Europe did get Final Fantasy X International, actually, although the contents were slightly different from the Japanese version. One had the "Eternal Calm" short that bridged the gap between FFX and FFX-2, and the other had the "Beyond Final Fantasy" disc with developer and voice actor interviews.

Kryton87
11-29-2006, 10:13 AM
wait... Europe didn't get Chrono Trigger? My gosh! But... thats a classic! How did that never get over there?!?

aerithsloveslave
11-29-2006, 05:17 PM
Wasn't VII International just the US version with a bonus disc thrown in? Didn't Europe already get the US version?

Crimson
12-03-2006, 05:50 PM
im happy that square are being fair on europe

these are the games we never got :mad2:

Chrono trigger
Final fantasy Tactics
the dragon quest games
xenosaga 3
and many more....

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Xenosaga is a Namco franchise. Square Enix has nothing to do with it.

Ouch!
12-04-2006, 12:55 AM
Xenosaga is a Namco franchise. Square Enix has nothing to do with it.
I wish I had a penny for every time you have to tell people that.

pencoin
12-23-2006, 06:13 PM
kh final mix god has repaied my good deeds yay

SetoChaos
12-31-2006, 05:04 PM
www.kh2.co.uk (http://www.kh2.co.uk)

In a recent interview, the president of Square-Enix Europe revealed that they would be releasing a dozen titles next year in the European market.

Other than Final Fantasy XII he mentioned that they would also release some titles that were previously Japanese exclusives. He did not reveal what games would be on the list, but some games that have been stuck in Japan are: Final Fantasy VII, X & X-2 International, Itadaki Street, and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

Now remember, there have been no revealed titles, and this currently only stands for Europe. We can probably expect more news as the European release of Final Fantasy XII approaches.

WOO!!! for once europe is getting a break!

Where in that website is the interview. I can't find it.