11-25-2006, 07:38 PM
An Alien
Male
Sephiroth
A dead Cetra/Anicent

Zeromus_X
11-25-2006, 07:40 PM
* An Alien

Jenova came from outer space, so yeah, she's an alien being to Gaia.

* Male

Jenova can change its shape, so it doesn't really have a gender. I just call it a she though.

* Sephiroth

Jenova is not Sephiroth, but is controlled by him.

* A dead Cetra/Anicent

Well, yes, it says this in the game. :cat:

So what was the point of this thread? :confused: :cat:

The Crystal
11-25-2006, 09:15 PM
Well, yes, it says this in the game.

I don't belive that exist some people that still think that Jenova was a Cetra!

MJN SEIFER
11-25-2006, 09:34 PM
Jenova came from outer space, so yeah, she's an alien being to Gaia.

If I went into space for a long time. And Then returned to Earth, would I be an Alien?

Jenova can change its shape, so it doesn't really have a gender. I just call it a she though.

Yes she can change shape threw diffrent means. But her true form is female.

Jenova is not Sephiroth, but is controlled by him.

Replace "him" with "her". Now swap Jenova and Sephiroth.

Well, yes, it says this in the game.

It also says that Cloud was the 1st Soldier who whitnessed what Sephiroth did. (It was Zack). People believe things and are mistaken. That's Classic Final Fantasy.

So what was the point of this thread?

Just a bit of trivia. More may come in later threads or this one depends on the situation.

Inportant Notice: Whatever Is said in this thread or anyothers by me, does not inclued Advent Children, nor Derge of the...whatever. Because they may not be connected as there were different Square members. So don't use theoes 2 "Chapters" as argument.

Let's not do the whole 'maximum size italic bold underline' thing for this. Thank you. ~ Zeromus

Zeromus_X
11-25-2006, 09:41 PM
If I went into space for a long time. And Then returned to Earth, would I be an Alien?

Jenova was never said to be originally from Gaia, if that's what you're implying.

Yes she can change shape threw diffrent means. But her true form is female.

I'm pretty sure this isn't stated anywhere.

Replace "him" with "her". Now swap Jenova and Sephiroth.

The Ultimania guide states that Sephiroth is powerful enough to resist Jenova's control and overcome her.

It also says that Cloud was the 1st Soldier who whitnessed what Sephiroth did. (It was Zack). People believe things and are mistaken. That's Classic Final Fantasy.

Yes, and that is explained later in the game. And I don't understand the second part.

Just a bit of trivia. More may come in later threads or this one depends on the situation.

In the future, you may want to make your trivia more accurate.

Inportant Notice: Whatever Is said in this thread or anyothers by me, does not inclued Advent Children, nor Derge of the...whatever. Because they may not be connected as there were different Square members. So don't use theoes 2 "Chapters" as argument.

The Compilation of Final Fantasy VII and the Ultimania guide are canon, so I don't understand this either.

Really, they've made a book to help explain the games, so I don't understand why these threads appear from time to time. If you want a translation of the UOG, go to Gamefaqs. This shouldn't be so difficult. It's just a game.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-25-2006, 09:44 PM
One thing MJN loves to do is spread misinformation according to the bizarre pseudo-canon he's cooked up in his own mind, regardless of how terribly it clashes with the real thing.

MJN SEIFER
11-25-2006, 10:27 PM
Kishi, I'm not trying to ofend anyone here. I'm just stating what I thought,

I havent got any "Cannon".

So I'm not *itentially* spreading misinformation (And hopfully it isnt) because I and other members of a comunity may believe it.

Mirage
11-25-2006, 11:23 PM
It doesn't become true just because some people believe it.

MJN SEIFER
11-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Ok.

BTW: Jenova was probly suposed to be spelt "Jenovah"

Zeromus_X
11-25-2006, 11:41 PM
J E N O V A

cloud21zidane16
11-26-2006, 12:07 AM
It doesn't become true just because some people believe it.

excatly;)

MJN SEIFER
11-26-2006, 07:16 PM
J E N O V A

Hense my use of the word Probably

PS: At the end of the day, What I say in these threads are a mixture of theorys of my own, conbined with what is true and what I or others believe is true.

I'm not the only one to theorise, and I am of the school who likes to read deaper in to the game, I may be wrong, but I hope I'm not - And I am going to keep doing theorys. It keeps an old game going.

Mirage
11-26-2006, 07:24 PM
No, actually, it's more probable that the spelling they've used in 4 editions of the game, the Advent Children script, and both the game and movie soundtrack is the spelling they intended to use.

Necronopticous
11-26-2006, 08:00 PM
"Cannon"

*itentially*Quotation marks & asterisks = sic?

I don't understand why you would start a thread to seemingly knock down someone's misinformed claims about the game when no one has made them in the first place.

Also this is not a theory thread, it's an attempt to prove some hypothetical person wrong with misinformed facts. That said, I don't see any worthwhile discussion happening here.

Feel free to make a theory thread if it is actually forumlated to be one.