PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Players.

Rinoa Lover
11-25-2006, 09:05 PM
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/images/ps/d/i/digwps0b.jpg
Hello every Digimon Players. I hope it will be greatly Digimon players can I find here after Final Fantasy games. I like the Final Fantasy Games and other games too. That's are all the RPG games. The Adventure games I like it too The legend of Zelda is great. And Digimon is the most likely of Pokemon. But the evolution is great they spin to evolves and some evolution is great. Some Digimon can having the claw or someting else to evolve.

Sylvie
11-25-2006, 09:48 PM
Thats lovely.

THE GREATLY HARD OF HIT SWORD INTO THE PLAYER BLOOD.

Polaris
11-25-2006, 09:51 PM
I played Digimon twice :( but I lost :whimper: Got beaten by a 11 years old kid!

Rinoa Lover
11-25-2006, 09:53 PM
Yeah Digimon is greatest games. But mine Digimon Collection from Digimon world 1 to Digimon world 4. Digimon World 4 for PS2 is great you are the Digimon and you can on 1 to 4 players can play that game.

And mine Favo Digimon is WarGreymon, Flamedramon, Peildramon and Seraphimon. The holy Digimon is stroingest than the Dark Digimon. Mine nightmare of Digimon is Apogarymon.

And whats your Digimon game collection and Favorite Digimon.

Sylvie
11-25-2006, 09:58 PM
Favorite is of my game I like number 5 it from the Digimon I like games. Sometimes I play it on days I like to play it when senses are down.

Rinoa Lover
11-25-2006, 10:03 PM
Digimon World 5 for which console for PS2 orso here is the game not of Digimon world 5 and on Turkey not either because in Turkey comes urlier (Not so good spelled I think).

Sylvie
11-25-2006, 10:04 PM
Not so good English I think.

Rinoa Lover
11-25-2006, 10:07 PM
But for which console comes the Digimon world 5 for PS2 or other console.

Sylvie
11-25-2006, 10:08 PM
The one that be called "EngrishStation" it come out in 1992 its my favorite.

Rinoa Lover
11-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Ooh not for PS2 or PS3 how sad for me I will collect all the games of Digimon World.

Sylvie
11-25-2006, 10:16 PM
Go out and buy the EngrishStation.

Markus. D
11-25-2006, 10:29 PM
I liked Digimon world 3 (or was it two >_>?)

I had the potent party with Leader Kyubiemon.

they evolved all wierd T-T.

awesome adventure.

Zeromus_X
11-25-2006, 10:40 PM
Genji, knock it off. That kind of mockery is completely unnecessary and will not be tolerated here.

Markus. D
11-25-2006, 10:46 PM
Not so good English I think.

heyyyyy thats not fair.

Rinoa Lover
11-26-2006, 09:37 AM
What do you like of Digimon games. I like the actions and that's the RPG game is as Pokemon that's why I love Digimon I play all the Time Pokemon and Digimon games.

Markus. D
11-26-2006, 10:00 AM
I liked the adventure.

edit: and the Digimon :3

Twilight Edge
11-26-2006, 11:22 AM
My fave was Digimon World 2 and 3 but I adore Rumble Arena the most.

XandrewX
11-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Well...I've finished Digimon 1 using metalgreymon to fight the boss for the first time and uses skulgreymon to fight the boss for the 2nd time...Digimon 1 is so long the storyline...it's nice nonetheless...but I have to face the death of my Digimon everytime...it's sad...

Digimon 2 I've never managed to finish it...the dungeon exploring is really make a boring out of me...:eep:

Digimon 3 Finish the game using Galiantmon,Wargreymon etc...It's the best Digimon game I've played

Digimon 4...Sam story...never managed to finish it ^^' I'm stuck in the mission in some desert place...I think the boss I'm engaging there most probably will be Myoutismon or whatever you spelled that...And for some reason I just can't evolve into a champion even my level is 50 ALREADY it's so a headache playing it...Could someone give me more info about this game?

I thought there was a Digimon Card Battle game?That games beats the rest to me...it's so damn nice with the boss hacking your deck XD

Rinoa Lover
11-29-2006, 06:28 PM
http://www.arkanisworld.de/assets/images/WarGreymon.jpgWargreymon is the Strongest Digimon by Digimon World 3 (PSone). And he is the coolest Digimon either what I can say. He is the Golden Armored Tyrannosaur-Rex Digimon. And his Destroying attack is Terra Force he git two o0n the Anime Series the one is the sort of the Attack of M. Bison's Psyco Crusher (Street Fighter) he did against the Digimon named MetalSeadramon and goes from the inside of that Digimon and than he used the other Terra Force and that is the sort attack of Gokou'sm Spirit Bomb (Dragon Ball Z).

http://www.thedigiport.com/02Gallery/paildramon.jpg
Peildramon is Stronger that WarGreymon because he is the DNA Digimon from EX-Vemon and Stingmon fused to him. And he is the Fighter Soldier with his Desprado Torpedo (That's the gatling Gun Attack). And he can is the DNA Digimon (That mean's Digimon with the same Type and the same Natural Power can be used by one Digimon.) And his tale is the gun the Fire Weapon.

JKTrix
11-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Sorry, Imperialdramon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperialdramon_Paladin_Mode) owns everything else.

Rinoa Lover
11-29-2006, 06:34 PM
Yeah he is Stronger than the Peildramon and WarGreymon Right. But I don't heve that Digimon of Digimon world 3 Yet.

JKTrix
11-29-2006, 06:53 PM
This might be a bit of a spoiler.

I don't know if Imperialdraman: Paladin Mode is in Digimon World 3, but if he is it involves WargreyMon. Imperialdramon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperialdramon_Fighter_Mode) is actually the Mega Digivolution of Paildramon. WarGreyMon DNA Digivolves with MetalGarurumon to make Omnimon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnimon). When Omnimon combines with Imperialdramon, Imperialdramon becomes 'Paladin' mode with the power of Omnimon in his sword.

So essentially, you're combining 3 Ultimate level Digimon into one, or rather 2 Mega Digimon. Paildramon/Imperialdramon counts as just 1, because separately Wormmon and Veemon don't get very strong on their own.

Yeah, I have history as a bit of a Digimon geek.

Rinoa Lover
11-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Oke thanx for that Info but how can I get Imperialdramon in the game named Digimon World 3.

Roto13
11-29-2006, 08:35 PM
Oke thanx for that Info but how can I get Imperialdramon in the game named Digimon World 3.

You're cramping my style. :P

BarelySeeAtAll
11-29-2006, 08:42 PM
i used to love digimon!!!legendary!!!but now, its all gone away and i dnt really care

Twilight Edge
11-30-2006, 02:14 PM
I thought there was a Digimon Card Battle game?That games beats the rest to me...it's so damn nice with the boss hacking your deck XD

The final boss, A, doesn't hack your deck. He hacks the WHOLE DAMN GAME that you can't save. So, your option is to either fight him to the death or build your deck until it's uber strong.

Basically, I take Hawkmon deck. It's good for the beginning stages of the game. Then, I take Patamon and most definitely, Veemon.

It took me four times to defeat the boss. I tried the green deck, failed. Then, I switched to my most powerful deck(yet most fragile), the red deck. After three times, I kept on using the hacking card to own each and every one of his cheat deck. He is sure to summon Apocalypsemon using download digivole first. Hack his HP and own him. Same goes for Venommyotismon(these two are practically the strongest creatires to grace the game along with Imperialdramon dragon, 990 dmg, wtf?), I owned him 1-3 with a direct-summon Tyrannomon which sacrificed and then I killed off all of his digimons with Flamedramon(with O attack +200).

JKTrix
11-30-2006, 02:35 PM
I kinda want to get the Digimon game for DS, but I kinda don't. I was intrigued that it was WiFi capable, but it doesn't include internet battles. Wth?

Dell
12-01-2006, 11:50 AM

The final boss, A, doesn't hack your deck. He hacks the WHOLE DAMN GAME that you can't save. So, your option is to either fight him to the death or build your deck until it's uber strong.

Basically, I take Hawkmon deck. It's good for the beginning stages of the game. Then, I take Patamon and most definitely, Veemon.

It took me four times to defeat the boss. I tried the green deck, failed. Then, I switched to my most powerful deck(yet most fragile), the red deck. After three times, I kept on using the hacking card to own each and every one of his cheat deck. He is sure to summon Apocalypsemon using download digivole first. Hack his HP and own him. Same goes for Venommyotismon(these two are practically the strongest creatires to grace the game along with Imperialdramon dragon, 990 dmg, wtf?), I owned him 1-3 with a direct-summon Tyrannomon which sacrificed and then I killed off all of his digimons with Flamedramon(with O attack +200).

Poor Rosemon. :( He's easy when you use Armor Digivolution a lot, The 6 consercutive fight in the previous city is harder. Patamon and Veemon = Hawt.
Digimon World 3 is the best. The first pack (Patamon, Kotemon and Renamon) wins!

My favourite digimon is Magnaangemon, he overcome a mega digimon in anime series, that's amazing for an ultimate.

Rinoa Lover
12-02-2006, 11:32 AM
Rosemon I like that Digimon she is the final Form from Lilymon the Digimon of the Buity named Mimi.