PDA

View Full Version : is this friggin sora?

sir helix
11-26-2006, 03:30 AM
is this sora? cause the eyes match up pretty dam well

Chocobo_head*
11-26-2006, 03:33 AM
You know, to be 100% honest...from the first time I saw that picture, I turned to my sister and said "How much do you wanna bet that this guy is Sora because of his eyes." So, I think that he is Sora. I can't say I'm totally right or totally wrong...but I won't be so suprised if it is really him

sir helix
11-26-2006, 03:44 AM
wel if it is him man o man id hate to see him pissed

exz2005
11-26-2006, 04:38 AM
it looks like him, but didnt nomura say that all the people in secret video are people we havent seen yet?

sir helix
11-26-2006, 05:17 AM
good point but maby its some relation to sora like an ancester or smthin?
this is a pic from the keyblade wars right

Oblivion777
11-26-2006, 09:58 PM
Honestly, the eyes do remind me of Sora but then again that's it. Maybe like sir helix said it's a reletive.

I wouldn't want to get this guy mad tho 0.0

Markus. D
11-27-2006, 10:56 AM
I knew that ending gave away something.

I reckon the tall one is Riku, the shorter one is Sora.

and the obvious female one is Kairi.

maybe there is something other then Nobodies and heartless, it makes me so excited N_N

Rostum
11-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Nomura already said they're not related in anyway to Riku, Sora and Kairi.

McLovin'
11-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Was that in the secret ending? I don't remember.

Jessweeee♪
11-27-2006, 11:18 PM
Three Power Ranger Villain-looking things have keyblades....and there's like, lots of keyblades all over the place...and that's all I remember.

No...I don't think it's Sora, because in an interview someone said the next installment would NOT be a numbered sequel, or an in-between thingy like CoM. So...That leads me to believe that the storyline will be completely different and possibly unrelated to the characters of KH.

Chocobo_head*
11-27-2006, 11:42 PM
Three Power Ranger Villain-looking things have keyblades....and there's like, lots of keyblades all over the place...and that's all I remember.

No...I don't think it's Sora, because in an interview someone said the next installment would NOT be a numbered sequel, or an in-between thingy like CoM. So...That leads me to believe that the storyline will be completely different and possibly unrelated to the characters of KH.

I know!! I heard the exact thing!! Which make me think that there are going with completely different characters. Even thought I would like to think that is Sora, I know it is just a different guy who has amazing blue eyes :D.

I think that maybe that the names "Sora, Kairi, and Riku" would come up in the next installment but they will not be playable characters. Maybe if there is a flashback or something....but they might not be the center of attention as they were in the other two

Laddy
11-28-2006, 12:55 AM
They sure do look like it, PLEASE NOMURA! MAKE IT A SEQUEL! I WANNA FIND OUT WHO SORA'S FAMILY IS!

Vincent_Valentine2
11-28-2006, 02:06 AM
not him... In the third theyr traveling in time to the keyblade war and the duede who created it said that there would be tree new characters

trust me... ive had an obsession when the first kh game kame out

KH-Cloudy
11-28-2006, 02:51 AM
Where'd you get that picture from? o.O

StarlightAngel
11-28-2006, 02:59 AM
Was that in the secret ending? I don't remember.

It's in the Kingdom Hearts 2 secret ending

Where'd you get that picture from? o.O

There are sites with scans of magazines advertising the Final Mix of Kingdom Hearts 2

The Mog Ninja
11-28-2006, 07:40 AM
if the sequel to KH2 doesnt have sora, riku and kairi...its gonna suck. period.

vorpal blade
11-28-2006, 11:15 AM
I've seen the secret ending and that's not in it (not in the US version, at least). While he does resemble Sora, there are a lot of blond kids with blue eyes.

StarlightAngel
11-28-2006, 07:21 PM
I've seen the secret ending and that's not in it (not in the US version, at least). While he does resemble Sora, there are a lot of blond kids with blue eyes.

Sora ain't blond.

sir helix
11-28-2006, 09:59 PM
he is slitly

McLovin'
11-28-2006, 10:07 PM
So the Final Mix ending will have an extended secret ending?

Ouch!
11-28-2006, 10:50 PM
Yes, just like Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix had Deep Dive, which expanded on the original games secret ending, Another Side, Another Story.

Markus. D
11-29-2006, 07:38 AM

so?

its sometimes nice to imagine.

Craig
11-29-2006, 02:07 PM

so?

its sometimes nice to imagine.

Imagining, and making discussion threads about whether the people are Sora, Riku and Kairi or not are 2 different things.

SeeDRankLou
11-29-2006, 06:30 PM
Nomura says a lot of things the people inevitably misinterpret, usually not realizing that he is usually just speculating. I do recall him talking about KH2 and the four nobodies in the Deep Dive video, when there ended up only being three, and that's just one example. Maybe they have no relation to Sora, Riku and Kairi because he hasn't given them one yet.

sir helix
11-29-2006, 10:23 PM
good point

Pathfinder
12-08-2006, 05:15 PM
swt...by the shape of his face u can c dat its not sora

sir helix
12-08-2006, 09:19 PM
i was thankin it was an adult version of sora cus near the end of the video he picks up the kingdom key

anvil_starsilver
12-09-2006, 01:01 AM
How to get secret ending?

The Mog Ninja
12-16-2006, 04:19 AM
the face shape looks almost exactly the same to me

VengefulRonin
12-16-2006, 05:40 AM
I thought KH3 was supposed to be a prequal or something? At any rate i dont think it's Sora...although if it is, then damn, nomura actually made him cool this time O_O

Lawr
12-17-2006, 03:27 PM
Remember Xigbar says "they keep getting younger and younger..." so it's probably a past Keyblade wealder that is most likely related to Sora too.

Yeah they all pick up Keyblades and you see a figure walking towards the screen. That's the Secret Ending in the US version. That picture isn't in the US Version.

The Mog Ninja
12-18-2006, 09:49 AM
that picture wasnt in the australian version either

Dragonface
12-18-2006, 10:23 AM

That picture is more likely to be in KH2FM version

Clawsze
12-22-2006, 03:22 PM
i was thankin it was an adult version of sora cus near the end of the video he picks up the kingdom key

I agree with you. But I think it might be one of those things were for a split second they flash another persons face(In FF:AC Kadaj flashed to Sephy)

pencoin
12-22-2006, 05:39 PM
its not sora Tetsuya Nomura said in an interview it wasnt the interview is on this site http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=Interviews just copy nd paste it in the adrees box

StarlightAngel
12-23-2006, 02:49 AM

It's been said before that it's a screenshot from the extended secret ending in Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix.

Clawsze
12-27-2006, 10:25 PM
I think Keyblade Masters(Chasers)look might look all alike for some reason.

leader of mortals
12-28-2006, 12:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDSEzcVAc8c&NR

Thane
12-28-2006, 05:39 PM
I knew that ending gave away something.

I reckon the tall one is Riku, the shorter one is Sora.

and the obvious female one is Kairi.

maybe there is something other then Nobodies and heartless, it makes me so excited N_N

Yeah I thought of that too. But I think everyone with strong hearts recieve keyblades and Sora, Riku and kairi (one of the seven queen of hearts) are giving out the keyblades. And Maleficent is getting some of the keyblade masters and turning them to the darkness.

That's my theory of the whole game, but I'm only 10% sure.

sir helix
12-29-2006, 07:50 PM
wat if thkh3 is like the prqual to the story

Clawsze
01-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Good Idea, but I think this story is really going to revolve around the creation of Heartless, Nobodies etc.

crayzee gamr
01-11-2007, 12:10 AM
maybe it's like about the future of the keyblades and the hearts after what sora and the others have done. or its a prequel.

Rocket Edge
01-11-2007, 01:26 AM
Certainly looks like him. That is from the secret ending is it?

Malboro_Menace
01-11-2007, 01:50 AM
Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be the same without having Sora as the playable character and Donald and Goofy alongside you. It'd suck bigtime actually.

YTDN
01-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be the same without having Sora as the playable character and Donald and Goofy alongside you. It'd suck bigtime actually.

They'll have to think of a new way for those three to lose all their items and forget all their skills. They did it ok in CoM (Castel Oblivion caused them to forget everything) and KH2 (Getting their memories back after CoM, but forgetting all the stuff that happened in CoM), but there isn't any way for them to forget now.

*~Angel Wing~*
01-11-2007, 07:50 PM
is this sora? cause the eyes match up pretty dam well
Woah...I think that's him.

sir helix
01-14-2007, 05:17 AM
wel wev done came to a conlusion that it cant be the sora we now and love

Clawsze
01-14-2007, 07:09 PM
wel wev done came to a conlusion that it cant be the sora we now and love

Duh

crayzee gamr
01-15-2007, 02:30 AM
i'm going with it being someone along sora's family tree either ancestor or new generation we don't know until there is more info.

Ouch!
01-15-2007, 03:07 AM
Five bucks says he's Sora and Kairi's illegitimate love child.

It could happen.

Eiko Guy
01-15-2007, 04:51 PM
I think this could be sora you know when they go to new worlds they have to change clothing and body sometimes so maybe that's what happened

Clawsze
01-15-2007, 05:47 PM
doubt it

sir helix
01-15-2007, 06:54 PM
I think this could be sora you know when they go to new worlds they have to change clothing and body sometimes so maybe that's what happened

you do have a point

The Mog Ninja
01-17-2007, 11:25 AM

maybe, nice idea btw

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-18-2007, 06:09 PM
Well, who says anything about the Keyblade War being in the past. Maybe this war will be started by Malificient and Pete, along with the help of Organization XIII. That looks just like Sora and gave me cold chills. But now I believe that the Keyblade War is sequintial in the Kingdom Hearts plot. This game has got to hurry up and come out. I just wish they would let us in on a few hints. That is Sora, it has to be and if it isn't, it must be like one of his ancestors who inherited down the power of the keyblade.

Edge7
01-18-2007, 09:22 PM
I Hope it's Sora, Riku and Kairi. It would be cool If they all kicked ass

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-20-2007, 04:00 AM
Well, although I stand by my other statement, I do recall a part in I believe Kingdom Hearts 1 where Sora was fighting someone and the guy told Sora, " YOU LOOK JUST LIKE HIM", then started attacking Sora. Or that may have been talking about something else, its been away since I played part 1, but do you think that that results to any matters at hand?

Dynast-Kid
01-20-2007, 03:46 PM
Well, who says anything about the Keyblade War being in the past. Maybe this war will be started by Malificient and Pete, along with the help of Organization XIII. That looks just like Sora and gave me cold chills. But now I believe that the Keyblade War is sequintial in the Kingdom Hearts plot. This game has got to hurry up and come out. I just wish they would let us in on a few hints. That is Sora, it has to be and if it isn't, it must be like one of his ancestors who inherited down the power of the keyblade.

I believe that all of the members of Organization XIII are dead, with the exception of Roxas.

StarlightAngel
01-20-2007, 08:10 PM
Well, although I stand by my other statement, I do recall a part in I believe Kingdom Hearts 1 where Sora was fighting someone and the guy told Sora, " YOU LOOK JUST LIKE HIM", then started attacking Sora.

That was making a connection between Sora and Roxas, I think.

Dragonface
01-21-2007, 02:07 AM
Well, although I stand by my other statement, I do recall a part in I believe Kingdom Hearts 1 where Sora was fighting someone and the guy told Sora, " YOU LOOK JUST LIKE HIM", then started attacking Sora. Or that may have been talking about something else, its been away since I played part 1, but do you think that that results to any matters at hand?

That part came from KH1:FM

finaloblivion
01-24-2007, 04:03 AM
is there a video stream anywhere of the final mix 2 extension of the KHII secret ending? maybe we'll get some more hints to something, anything. at this point, im accepting any sort of light to be shined on the subject

sir helix
01-25-2007, 10:00 PM
i realy hope there will be a kh3 cause theres so mutch unknown secrets bout the story

Clawsze
01-27-2007, 08:37 AM
i realy hope there will be a kh3 cause theres so mutch unknown secrets bout the story

Yeah, like Zexion's weapon.

Dynast-Kid
02-01-2007, 03:10 PM
I don't think Zexion's weapon is a mystery. I think thta Zexion's weapon is his mind. He's the Cloaked Schemer, so I think that his schemes and plots are his weapons.

1WingedAngel of Twilight
02-02-2007, 12:46 AM
Actually, a (somewhat) recent Shonen Jump said that in
Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+, Zexion will have a weapon.

Clawsze
02-02-2007, 05:35 PM
I don't think Zexion's weapon is a mystery. I think thta Zexion's weapon is his mind. He's the Cloaked Schemer, so I think that his schemes and plots are his weapons.

Yeah, i've always thought that his illusions were his weapons.
Like in CoM his illusion of Sora actully hurt Riku.

sir helix
02-11-2007, 07:40 PM
that is wierd

Clawsze
02-12-2007, 04:14 PM
that is wierd

Yeah and I went on the KH2FM+ site, it was in Jap, and saw Zexion wielding Soul Eater.
And yes you do fight Zexion.

sir helix
02-12-2007, 10:04 PM
i have lost all track of the conversation i have a lot to catch up on

Clawsze
02-14-2007, 11:16 AM
i have lost all track of the conversation i have a lot to catch up on

Theres a thread with the site on it somewhere...

qwertysaur
03-14-2007, 12:07 AM
that is wierd

Yeah and I went on the KH2FM+ site, it was in Jap, and saw Zexion wielding Soul Eater.
And yes you do fight Zexion.

his weapon has been revealed, it is a book

sir helix
03-25-2007, 05:09 AM
ok after this question u all have the right to hunt me down and slap me so here it goes .............(gulp)............zexion was the ice dude from khcom right, the dude that made riku replica and had that god awful shield?

Fonzie
03-25-2007, 05:37 AM
That's not Sora.

sir helix
03-25-2007, 05:46 AM
ok that was waste of a reply any one else have a suggestion othere than fonzie over here

Clawsze
03-25-2007, 03:06 PM
ok that was waste of a reply any one else have a suggestion othere than fonzie over here

No the icy nerd was Vexen, Zexion is the Emoish dude who is only in Riku's story

sir helix
03-26-2007, 05:00 AM
i got as far as of meeting diz so i wouldnt know

Ace14
03-26-2007, 05:17 AM
I don't know if someone already said this because I didn't want to read through all the posts but on wikipedia it said that the picture was of roxas and the three knights in the secret ending of KH2 were Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Also theres a special secret thing in the end of KH2 final mix+ where you get to fight on of the knights. I read that on
KH-vids.net, its true because it showed a small picture.

http://www.kh-vids.net/photoplog/images/5/medium/1_Special_Boss_Attack.jpg
"In addition there is a battle against one of the Enigmatic Soldiers from the secret ending! This one's strength easily surpasses that of Organization XIII. It is easy to tell this will be the strongest boss in Kingdom Hearts history!"
-Kh-vids.net

Alsray
04-02-2007, 11:49 PM
It is stated that that mystery man is a Young Xehanort, and straight from Nomura's mouth, this isn't Kingdom Hearts 3, but another series in the Kingdom Hearts line.

and there is a stream of it, go to www.kingdomhearts3.net.

cloud20747
04-03-2007, 04:07 AM

Hey look a new interview:

Famitsu: You said that none of the iron-clad characters of the secret movie were Roxas or Sora.
Nomura: That is correct. However they are related to one or more characters we have already introduced. Please speculate and look forward to it as well as the new project.

Here's the link: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/Famitsu-3

Alsray
04-03-2007, 04:17 AM
Xehanort, the Enigmatic Soldier is a young Xehanort

Mercen-X
04-16-2007, 08:47 PM
Which is the Enigmatic Soldier again? They all seem enigmatic to me.

In the dark video, I think I see it. The darkling hyper fighter (styled similarly to the once Ansem-possessed Riku) and the wicked old man are facing off against the three heroes, Sora, Kairi, and . . . well, the third guy has (Axel) red hair instead of whatever the hell color Riku's hair is. Or maybe this guy's hair is brown and that'd make him a real older version of Sora. Young Roxas makes his appearance before being frozen or petrified.
I assume he's frozen, because pieces of his armor break away while his body remains intact. If you've ever seen someone in real-life trying to smash a frozen animal or something, then you know it doesn't work. If he were petrified, his body would have shattered the second it hit the first rock.

Ouch!
04-16-2007, 09:14 PM
Hey look a new interview:

Famitsu: You said that none of the iron-clad characters of the secret movie were Roxas or Sora.
Nomura: That is correct. However they are related to one or more characters we have already introduced. Please speculate and look forward to it as well as the new project.

Here's the link: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/Famitsu-3
Yeah, and that relation seems to be pointing to Xehanort, not Sora, Riku, or Kairi.

Hazzard
04-16-2007, 09:52 PM
It's only Xehanort who was in that trailer, who had the relation.

rikkugurl13
05-08-2007, 07:57 PM
well nobody can be sure that it's sora.Just because his eyes mtch up doesnt mean it's REALLY him.To me it actually looks like some one from organization 13.but thats just me.why dont you guys just wait till kh3 comes out and then see who it is.
by the way does any1 no when and what it's coming out on?

Ouch!
05-08-2007, 09:05 PM
well nobody can be sure that it's sora.Just because his eyes mtch up doesnt mean it's REALLY him.To me it actually looks like some one from organization 13.but thats just me.why dont you guys just wait till kh3 comes out and then see who it is.
by the way does any1 no when and what it's coming out on?
It can't be Sora because this character model didn't even make it into the final cut of the Birth by Sleep trailer.
No, nobody knows when KH3 is coming out. Nobody knows what system it will be for. Nobody knows anything other than wild speculation from the trailers.

abrojtm
05-08-2007, 11:33 PM
It's pretty clear that the one that is frozen is Roxas.

The one that takes off his helmet at the end looks like an older (20ish) Sora, but I don't really think it's him.

Clawsze
05-09-2007, 05:16 PM

The one that takes off his helmet at the end looks like an older (20ish) Sora, but I don't really think it's him.

It's Xehenort, Hairstyle fits, has yellow eyes(they morph) and he is found near dead, maybe caused by the fight?

Ouch!
05-09-2007, 08:48 PM

Given the time period during which the video can easily be placed (some time during the keyblade wars which occured before Xehanort's appearance at Radiant Garden), it is impossible for the character to be Roxas as he did not yet exist.

abrojtm
05-09-2007, 10:09 PM

Given the time period during which the video can easily be placed (some time during the keyblade wars which occured before Xehanort's appearance at Radiant Garden), it is impossible for the character to be Roxas as he did not yet exist.

This is definitely Roxas (see attached). If it's not, then the character designers deserve immediate firing.

Ouch!
05-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Dude, we're talking about Nomura. Think about it for a moment.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
05-10-2007, 06:04 AM
Possibly an ancestor or an alternate version of himself in another dimension.

Fatal Impurity
05-10-2007, 02:03 PM
It might be sora but i'm more prepared to believe he's dark knight Cecil or something...

MikeL Valentine
05-10-2007, 02:47 PM
I have seen the video of the secret endinng countless of times and Sora is not there.
The tall and tougher guy is someone I've never seen, the female (if it's female) is someone I don't know either and the other guy who got freezed by that old man is ROXAS for sure!!!

Oh yes and for the ones who don't want to see "Sora" pissed you should really avoid the Old Man (http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=se4sq2.jpg) who made him look that way :p :cool:

And why don't you read those things here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/heart-body-kingdom-kingdom-hearts/94136-kingdom-hearts-ii-general-discussion-final-mix-re-com.html) too? :rolleyes2