PDA

View Full Version : Which Shampoo/Conditioner do you use?

The Devil Man
11-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Oh, oh, oh...

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh...

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh...

Oh, my Dear Friends on EoFF :(

Oh, my Dear, Dear, Dear Friends on EoFF, never before has Devil Man been in the situation he now finds himself :crying2: Never before in his life has he been SO CONFUSED, SO TRAUMATISED, and SO VULNERABLE AND EMOTIONALLY FRAGILE as he is right now :crying:

And never before in his Life has Devil Man needed his beloved Friends on EoFF as he has right now :whimper:

Right now... your Good Friend Devil Man BEGS you for your help!

Devil Man wants you ALL to know something...

He wants you to know that...

HE LOVES YOU ALL WITH A PASSION! http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p228/666DevilMan/Emoticons%202/Cries.gif

Yes! It is true! Your great friend Devil Man absolutely loves each and every one of you with ALL his Heart and he cares for EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU and thinks of you ALL every single day! You have all had a life-changing effect on Devil Man and in these past couple of months you have brought him endless joy and happiness and bliss and you have transformed his bizarre state of confused mind into a maddening paradise befitting of the Gods. You have changed your Good Friend Devil Man into a better person and for that he shall have endless gratitude until the End of Time itself.

Devil Man Loves You All and Thanks You for All That You Have Done For Him In Recent Months. :whimper: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...

Thank you!

But right now... Devil Man needs you more then ever! http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p228/666DevilMan/Emoticons%202/Cries.gif

He needs all of you to help him because Devil Man is just so confused and so frightened...

Devil Man is scared and at night sometimes he can not sleep...

Devil Man feels so fragile and delicate because he is in a predicament he has never faced before in his life...

And Devil Man needs his Beloved Friend on EoFF to help him through the difficult times and choices he now has to make :whimper:

Help him...

Please...

Please help your Friend Devil Man...

Because he LOVES you ALL :crying:

HELP HIM! http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p228/666DevilMan/Emoticons%202/Cries.gif

Devil Man needs you...

Because his problem is one he can not solve on his own..

Devil Man's problem is...

He does not know which shampoo and conditioner he should use http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p228/666DevilMan/Emoticons%202/Cries.gif

For many months Devil Man has been using either Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner or Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner...

But he knows the time is now right for a change...

And he does not know which Shampoo and Conditioner he should switch too.

Should he use Farouk Shampoo and Conditioner? Or Schwarzkopf? Or Fructis? Or Toni and Guy?

Devil Man does not know these things...http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p228/666DevilMan/Emoticons%202/Sad1.gif

He does not know anything about Shampoo and Conditioners :sad: He only knows the time has come for him to switch Shampoo and Conditoner.

Devil Man's Topic is...

Ergo...

Which Shampoo and Conditoner do you use? :confused:

And what Shampoo and Conditioner would you recommend for Your Great Friend Devil Man? :confused:

Please...

Help your Friend Devil Man through these difficult times...

Because he loves you all :crying: And he needs you now more then ever!

KentaRawr!
11-26-2006, 01:34 PM
I don't know which brand is best, but make sure that the shampoo and conditioner are made by the same company.

Rye
11-26-2006, 01:38 PM
Ooookay. xD

I use Aussie usually.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-26-2006, 01:38 PM
i love you too!!!!!!
umm, i like my hair straight, so i use that frizz-ease stuff, it works very well if ye want straight hair like mine *swish of the hair*

Riana
11-26-2006, 01:43 PM
:laughing:

I love ya too~

*ahem*

I use Timotei Shampoo and Conditioner. Particularly the Henna extract one, as my hair is dark brown, this shampoo gives a delightful tint of copper red into it, very clever~ My hair is naturally shiny and silky, so...the conditioner just makes it extra shiny and more silky for me. XD

I would recommend brands like Tresemme, that's usually very good if you're indecisive. It makes one's hair very nice and shiny~ Prevents split ends too.

Or if you want healthy and strong hair use Fructus. Or nice smelling hair use Herbal and Essence...or...

Devil Man, just read the damn labels! It usually tells you what you can get out of it!

The Devil Man
11-26-2006, 01:48 PM
Thank you...

Thank you, thank you...

Thank you, thank you, thank you....

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you....

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HELP YOU GIVE DEVIL MAN SO FAR :crying:

This is WHY HE LOVES YOU ALL! :crying2:

THANK YOU, OH GREAT MOTHER NATURE, FOR GIVING YOUR FAVOURITE SON DEVIL MAN SUCH WONDERFUL FRIENDS!!! :crying: :crying: :crying:

By the way, what is 'Hair Serum' and what does that do? :confused:

And, ja! :hyper: What shampoo's and conditioners do y'all use?

Anyone use Farouk Salon Shampoos by Farouk Systems USA? :confused: It looked good ta me!

Xander
11-26-2006, 01:51 PM
I love you for your thread writing XD

I use herbal essences really, it seems okay, I never know what to buy.

Hair serum I think it defrizzes your hair and stuff :) Though my hair has been weirdly undry lately (used to be dry and fluffy all the time)

There are tooo many products. X_X

Paro
11-26-2006, 01:51 PM
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p228/666DevilMan/Signatures/blanka-diz.gif

i think that also sums up your sobriety.

KentaRawr!
11-26-2006, 01:52 PM
I'm not sure what hair serum does, but using suave is very good.

"dear" and "good" are not capitalized unless they are capitalized in the name of a product.

Riana
11-26-2006, 01:53 PM
By the way, what is 'Hair Serum' and what does that do? :confused:

I use Scharzkoff Anti-frizz serum. There are many types, depending what style you want. For example the one I use just prevents frizz after a shower or so. Then I straighten it and it stays that way! It's like a softer version of hair spray.

Frozen Phantom
11-26-2006, 01:58 PM
Is this question really that important...its just shampoo...

theundeadhero
11-26-2006, 02:08 PM
You don't even have any hair.

Meat Puppet
11-26-2006, 02:12 PM
Which Shampoo and Conditoner do you use?

I use Garnier Fructis shampoo, and I use Garnier Fructis conditioner.

BardTard
11-26-2006, 02:48 PM
Use Pantene. That's the best. It always makes my hair pretty and shiny and frizzless... but my mom never gets it because she has no money...

White Raven
11-26-2006, 02:56 PM
Firstly, are you sure that you have any friends here to begin with? :p

Secondly I use Head and Shoulders, a shampoo/conditioner combination. I don't really care much for the quality of my hair cause it's always under a hat. :cool:

:)

Frozen Phantom
11-26-2006, 03:01 PM

yes I do, and I bet I have more than you do right now, I just don't feel like its a important discussion...

The Devil Man
11-26-2006, 03:07 PM

yes I do, and I bet I have more than you do right now, I just don't feel like its a important discussion...

That Was Probably Aimed At Me :laughing:

And indeedidly do Devil Man has Great Friends on Here White Raven Fellow! He has many, many Great Friends on EoFF because Devil Man is a Great Man, Like Spider Man, Like Super Man, Like Bat Man, and Devil Man's Great Friends Are Great because Devil Man is a Great Friend to His Great Friends.

So there!

Oh, and can anyone helpfully tell me the difference between clay, textures, liquid, and heated wax too please? :)

Rocket Edge
11-26-2006, 03:09 PM
I use Aussie usually.
If that's the one with the kangaroo as the label then that's the one i use. xD

Polaris
11-26-2006, 03:17 PM
Fructis is good, but I usually use Pantene for the conditional... but use fructis if u wanna change!

Frozen Phantom
11-26-2006, 03:32 PM
okay...this is off topic...but wtf is with you devil man...do you always have to talk in the third person.

The Devil Man
11-26-2006, 03:38 PM
okay...this is off topic...but wtf is with you devil man...do you always have to talk in the third person.

Yes! Yes, yes, yes he does! :hyper:

Indeedily do he does! http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p228/666DevilMan/Emoticons%202/Celebrate.gif

Yippee dippy doodily doobie doo doo doobie doo!http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p228/666DevilMan/Emoticons%202/Hyper.gif

Now quit spamming up Devil Man's Thread :mad2:

Devil Man wishes to know what Shampoo and Conditioner his Beloved Friends on EoFF use :mad2:

And he wants someone to explain to him if Clay is any good? Or is Gum the way to go? For he has abandoned the ways of the Gel and the equally sinister path of the Wax.

Chloe.
11-26-2006, 03:41 PM
I use the purple Sunsilk and this other one, but I'm not sure what it's called. :bigsmile:

RiseToFall
11-26-2006, 03:46 PM
For many months Devil Man has been using either Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner or Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner...

Now is that stuff as advertised? I would think for guys it might get a little messy every time they use it?

As for me, I use Selson Blue shampoo, no conditioner. It get's my hair nice and clean, plus I never get dandruff. It's win-win situation.

Diango12
11-26-2006, 03:48 PM
Good devil man you need not cry for I to love ya :moomba:

Now unto buisness, I would be honored if you would use herbal essences, for it is my choice of shampoo for many years now and I know! it will serve you greatly, if not better for all the woman will surly be drawn to you :moomba:

XandrewX
11-26-2006, 03:57 PM
Is shampoo really that important...?I just use Pantene all the way...because my mom bought it...

Burtsplurt
11-26-2006, 03:59 PM
I use Schwarzkopf shampoo and conditioner. It has nothing to do with the fact that it was Buy One Get One Free.

But, hey, it works!

When I'm not so fiscally challenged, I use Herbal Essences.

Leeza
11-26-2006, 03:59 PM

I don't use these at the moment, but I do recommend them. It is an excellent product and beats a lot that cost 4 times as much.

ama124
11-26-2006, 04:01 PM
I use Sunsilk shampoo (the yellow bottle).

I dont really use conditioner alot because my hair doesnt really need it but i use whatever is around when i do

Moon Rabbits
11-26-2006, 04:01 PM

I use Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo, and Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner.

It's very good, it makes my hair all bright and 'radiant' and keeps the colour in :jess:

When my hair isn't dyed, I use Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo, because it makes your scalp tingle when you use it and also makes your hair light and fluffy.

Jowy
11-26-2006, 04:25 PM
Garnier Fructis conditioner, Herbal Essences shampoo.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
11-26-2006, 04:29 PM
I use TRESsemme shampoo because it makes my hair soft and it comes in a huge bottle. Lasts longer. And it's really cheap too. :D

Hambone
11-26-2006, 04:45 PM
I use suave for men. It's affordable and works well.

BlackChocobo
11-26-2006, 06:11 PM
The only thing I use is water and soap and thats all I will ever need. :cool:

Leen-Leen
11-26-2006, 07:35 PM
I use L'oreal Vive Pro: For Dry Hair that's thick. My hair is pretty thick and it's sort of dry, and it's been working good for me.

Cruise Control
11-26-2006, 08:18 PM
I use Suave for Men, it thoruly cleans my hair. But, if they sold it, it would totally be the lemon scented shampoo from the microtel <3.

McLovin'
11-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Pantene Pro-V

It just sounds super.

kikimm
11-26-2006, 11:02 PM
I usually am forced to use the weird stuff my dad buys me. He's into getting everything NATURAL, so he'll go to some health food store and pick up natural shampoos. I don't really like them, as they make my hair feel really weird. Not soft, and it doesn't really feel clean.

I do have some John Frieda conditioner though, and I like that. :D

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-26-2006, 11:11 PM
I use TRESsemme shampoo because it makes my hair soft and it comes in a huge bottle. Lasts longer. And it's really cheap too. :D

Same here!

~*~Celes~*~
11-26-2006, 11:12 PM
I use Pantene Pro-V 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. It gets my hair soft and tangle free, it smells great!, and it seems to brighten my hair color ^^

Shlup
11-26-2006, 11:30 PM
I use some over-priced stuff someone got me at the spa that my bridal shower was at. It smells fabulous. Sometimes I just sniff it.

And twice a week I use Head and Shoulders 'cause my skin all over gets dry. I try to keep myself supple.

sephirothishere
11-27-2006, 12:04 AM
i like to use a devolumeising shampoo and conditioner due to my curly hair...the shampoo gets me clean...the conditioner makes it soft and also smell nice...:)

Dark Wizard
11-27-2006, 01:48 AM
What's this shampoo you speak of??

DarkLadyNyara
11-27-2006, 02:32 AM
Fructis, for dry or damaged hair. It smells nice, and it works pretty well.

Rusty
11-27-2006, 02:42 AM
I use 'Andrew Collinge'. At the moment I am using his highlight enhancing range. Love it.

Miriel
11-27-2006, 03:17 AM
Garnier Fructis! Mmm!

Sylvie
11-27-2006, 03:39 AM
I don't really know.

Zeromus_X
11-27-2006, 03:43 AM
"White Rain", it seems. :cat:

Se-davvero-esiste
11-27-2006, 03:44 AM
I use that Fructis stuff by Garnier...weird for a dude to use I know, but I have super long hair, and this is the best stuff in the world for it.

NorthernChaosGod
11-27-2006, 08:58 AM
I use Garnier Fructis, but I have long hair. :cool:

Peter_20
11-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Damn it, Devil Man, get to the point before the next century! :p

Anyway, I use Garnier Fructis.
It's very good and has a really nice scent. :)

It looks like this:

http://www.fructis.com.au/images/family/haircare/productshot.jpg

:thumb:

Owen Macwere
11-27-2006, 07:33 PM
Herbel acensses, sometimes head and shoulder, these two suits me well.

Martyr
11-27-2006, 07:43 PM
Real men use Head and Shoulders.

I use Head and Shoulders for Oily or Fine hair because my hair is quite fine and quite greasy, and because I work in a machine shop (It works on natural body oil and filthy motor oil!!!).

Essência
11-27-2006, 07:57 PM
I use Pantene, but I alredy had used herbal essences its cool actually:D

fire_of_avalon
11-27-2006, 08:05 PM
I am bald.

sephirothishere
11-27-2006, 08:41 PM
I use Garnier Fructis, but I have long hair

..uh...i used this..but it made my beautiful hair smell overpoweringly and also made it feel kinda greasy :(

Jess
11-27-2006, 08:56 PM

Sometimes these, or sometimes Pantene Pro-V. :jess:

Vikeve
11-27-2006, 08:56 PM

Same.

NorthernChaosGod
11-27-2006, 11:38 PM
I use Garnier Fructis, but I have long hair

..uh...i used this..but it made my beautiful hair smell overpoweringly and also made it feel kinda greasy :(

Then you were probably using the wrong one for your hair type.

oddler
11-28-2006, 12:07 AM
Head and Shoulders shampoo. I don't use conditioner.

Loony BoB
11-28-2006, 12:12 AM
L'Oréal. It's the kiss of life for my hair - because I'm worth it.

Lately I've also been using H&S, though.

starseeker
11-28-2006, 09:33 AM
I use whatever scented natural oil shampoo my mum has bought recently. As long as it degreases my hair, I don't care what I use.