PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel during Exams?

The Devil Man
11-26-2006, 02:59 PM
This Morning, Your Great Friend Devil Man got up, got out of bed, brushed his teeth and drank his tea...

And then he did something else...

Yes! :eek:

He did indeedidly doo something else ! :eek:

He got on his knees and he said a silent prayer to His Wonderful Mother Nature :bow:

He prayed to Mother Nature, "Oh Great Mother Nature, hear ye, hear ye, hear ye the prayers of Your Favourite Son Devil Man! Oh Great Mother Nature, please can you make sure Devil Man's Good Friend Levian does well in his exams!" :bow:

Thats right! Your Great Friend Devil Man did a prayer for his Great Friend Levian to do well in his exams! :hyper:

For as you all know, our Beloved Cid's Knight has to sit some exams recently. Levian is Offically A Friend Of Devil Man, because a few days ago he sent me a nice PM showing his concern and he offered some Kind Words Of Supprt to your Good Friend Devil Man. Because of this nice-ness from Levian, Levian has...

Ergo...

Become a Great Friend Of Devil Man! :hyper:

And Your Good Friend Devil Man Wants His Great Friend Levian To Do Well In His Exams Because Levian Is A Great Friend Of Your Good Friend Devil Man And Your Good Friend Devil Man Wants All His Good Friends To Do Well In Their Exams Because Devil Man's Great Friends Are Great Because They Are Devil Man's Friends And Levian Is Offically A Great Friend Of Devil Man!

Ergo...

Your Good Friend Devil Man Wants His Great Friend Levian To Do Well In His Exams Because He Is A Great Friend Of Devil Man!

Anyhoo, topic!

How do you feel during Exams? :confused:

Nervous? Confident? Scared? Relieved?

Discuss! :mad2:

Shauna
11-26-2006, 03:01 PM
Horribly nervous. So nervous I feel unwell. -_-

Polaris
11-26-2006, 03:01 PM
I feel terrible, I shake most of the times and when I start forgetting things I panic and I think 'OMG I'm gonna fail, remember the subject, remember the subject'! But after the exams I feel relief until the date where the teacher reveals the grade... :D

Roto13
11-26-2006, 03:02 PM
I only feel nervous when I know I'm going to fail. ._.

Levian
11-26-2006, 03:03 PM
I feel like Bahamut. I just want to Mega Flare everything around me. :(

But yeah, thanks for the kind words and for reminding me to go study :D *logs out*

BardTard
11-26-2006, 03:04 PM
I only feel nervous when I know I'm going to fail. ._.

Same here.

Rye
11-26-2006, 03:08 PM
I usually feel calm the time I'm taking the exam, but the night before I tend to freak out.

Riana
11-26-2006, 03:11 PM
I feel that life's no longer worth living. :(

But luckily (?) with this Uni course I'm doing, I don't get exams.

Twilight Edge
11-26-2006, 03:13 PM
I feel nothing. I am uninterested in exams and studies. I just let it be. Even failing doesn't give me a heart attack now. I remember once getting 1 mark for my paper and I was actually like "Whatever."

ama124
11-26-2006, 03:16 PM
I usually am prety laidback and calm when i am actually taking the test but i freak out the night before but sometimes if i know that the exam is hard and i know i'm going to fail, thats when i get worried.

Moon Rabbits
11-26-2006, 04:10 PM
I feel ridiculously nervous and it often becomes hard for me to breath. Then I go and try to study but I'm too nervous to do it properly so I just read through all my notes from the year.

After I read my notes, I figure it's the most I can do, and just go to sleep and cross my fingers the day of the exam(s).

XandrewX
11-26-2006, 04:19 PM
I feel terrible, I shake most of the times and when I start forgetting things I panic and I think 'OMG I'm gonna fail, remember the subject, remember the subject'! But after the exams I feel relief until the date where the teacher reveals the grade... :D

I feel ridiculously nervous and it often becomes hard for me to breath. Then I go and try to study but I'm too nervous to do it properly so I just read through all my notes from the year.

After I read my notes, I figure it's the most I can do, and just go to sleep and cross my fingers the day of the exam(s).

Totally agree with that...But I'll get even more nervous when the teacher is giving me back my results...

Citizen Bleys
11-26-2006, 04:20 PM
Perfectly calm. I pass all of my exams.

The last one I actually worried about was The Beast (Microsoft's 70-216), and I even passed it with flying colors.

Dr Unne
11-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Exams made me happy. As long as you're ready for it there's no reason not to be happy. I was only ever nervous if I wasn't prepared.

Roto13
11-26-2006, 05:18 PM
When I DO know the material, I actually kind of like them. They give me a buzz, oddly enough. In high school I wrote a biology exam and after I left, one of the teachers asked me who my Biology teacher was.

"So who's your biology teacher?"

".... uhm.... what's his name...."

"Mr. Lee?"

"... ye...ah... that's it..."

"He's your uncle. How can you not remember his name?"

"..."

It's such a weird feeling! XD

louby_4eva
11-26-2006, 06:54 PM
I get really nervous right before an exam, then when I start I'm totally fine, because more often than not I actually know the answers. :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

Relena
11-26-2006, 07:00 PM
I get very happy and excited. :D

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Depends how much I studied/crammed. I usually am able to be pretty calm a few hours before hand, then while waiting to right it the tension gets to me. Once I got the exam in front of me, I just relax and do my best.

Reles
11-26-2006, 08:01 PM
I don't really feel anything, although I do feel that I want to get it over with.

yumi
11-26-2006, 08:06 PM
I used to be excited before an exam. I guess it was all the adrenaline. I also used to get a really runny nose, which I guess is a strange reaction to examinations.

blackmage_nuke
11-26-2006, 08:09 PM
Easy exams make me feel nervous

More challegning exams make me feel alive

Owen Macwere
11-26-2006, 08:50 PM
My stomach starts to hurt horribly bad. :(

Quindiana Jones
11-26-2006, 09:07 PM
I have 3 weeks of exams starting tomorrow. I'll let you know. :(

Pete for President
11-26-2006, 09:07 PM
I feel a bit nervous on the start depending on how much time I've spent learning, but once I get going, nothing ever bothers me. I feel allright then.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-26-2006, 09:13 PM
Stressed. Maybe not anxious for every exam, but definetly stressed.

Psychotic
11-26-2006, 09:38 PM
I enjoy exams. It's the studying and preparation that I loathe.

Meat Puppet
11-26-2006, 09:47 PM
I think I am a little too calm when it comes to exams. They don’t strike enough fear in me for me to take them seriously.

Shlup
11-26-2006, 10:33 PM
I test well and once the exam is done... it's done. Especially finals, it means that class is over. Class being over rocks.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
11-26-2006, 10:39 PM
Meh. I treat exams and tests and finals just as I do normal in class assignments. I don't prepare or study or even think about them. I just do them. No biggie. I am always extremely calm about them. I get comments about it a lot. People are always amazed about how calm I am about the test. I have no reason to be nervous though. I pay attention enough in class and such that I always pass. Even though I barely passed the science part in the WASL(state required test), but it isn't required to pass, so, whatever. I test calmy enough. Perhaps to calmly.

Rase
11-26-2006, 10:42 PM
I usually feel calm the time I'm taking the exam, but the night before I tend to freak out.

Pretty much like that.

Yamaneko
11-27-2006, 03:39 AM
I test well and once the exam is done... it's done. Especially finals, it means that class is over. Class being over rocks.
I feel dirty agreeing with you.

Se-davvero-esiste
11-27-2006, 03:41 AM
I am really pretty confident. I mean, I study a lot for like friggin' everything that could even mildly pass as a test, so its really not that big of a deal to me.

Mo-Nercy
11-27-2006, 04:47 AM
I wing exams. :D

I study a bit in the lead up but I'm only ever aiming for 50%.

Of course, that's the university mentality. High school was completely different. Top band for everything.

Avarice-ness
11-27-2006, 04:54 AM
:eek: I thought this was about Medical Exams.

Se-davvero-esiste
11-27-2006, 04:56 AM
Not like it matters :p

~*~Celes~*~
11-27-2006, 04:58 AM
Actually, I never have experienced this test anxiety that a lot of people seem to have. I just remember that it's a test to see what I remember about what we learned and bingo, I can do it! :jess:

Yuffie514
11-27-2006, 06:50 AM
nervous.

The Real Dark Messenger
11-27-2006, 07:05 AM
I feel just fine... I actually love Exams.

Resha
11-27-2006, 05:22 PM
Very, very nervous. Sometimes to the point of sickness. I remember when I first started doin my IGCSEs I'd feel like throwing up everytime, but then it sorta became routine. :p

During the exams themselves, I'm the meanest, bitchiest person in the universe. I cannot -- absolutely cannot CANNOT -- stand it when people make noise in the exam hall. I start thinking of beating people up after exam when they sneeze too much or rumple their plastic pencil case bags or tap their feet and pens (fuckers -- these last ones are real turds, because it's UNNECESSARY!!!!!!)

i am very passionate about this :(

Cookie
11-27-2006, 05:24 PM
I often feel very questioned during exams... :D

Laugh at face of Danger
11-27-2006, 05:27 PM
WHY YOU SPEAK OF THESE DEMONS THAT PLAGUED ME ONLY THIS MORNING?! Yeah, I had to sit an English Language, History and Chemistry one after the other... hell. And I've got them until next tuesday as well, joy of all frikkin' joys.

I get bored, easily. And distracted. I know the stuff but my mind wanders a lot so it gets tricky. Today I cast magic at my friend, clicked my biro incessantly and drew all over the exam booklet, the examiners might give me marks for presentation...?

~~Actually, er, I don't click my pen *Resha attacks* *gulp*

Resha
11-27-2006, 05:29 PM
clicked my biro incessantly

....:mad2: It is a foul habit! Your life might be in danger now.

EDIT: AHA! TOO LATE! You thought you could out-edit me? :laugh:

Laugh at face of Danger
11-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Well, yeah, actually

Mirage
11-27-2006, 06:37 PM
I feel nothing during my exams. Not anxiety, not nervous, not happy, not exited, not confident, not insecure. Cold and calculating, that's what I am.

Dell
11-28-2006, 06:31 AM
NERVOUS. At the same time, I wonder about my result, I dream of having great and bad result. Just thinking of failing could change my life forever.

Quindiana Jones
11-28-2006, 04:12 PM
First exam today. 1 down......maybe 6 or 7 to go! I felt annoyed by the end. I always finish them a good 20 minutes early and you can only check your work so many times!

Ashi
11-28-2006, 07:08 PM
When I was still in High School and below, exams made me really nervous. These days I don't really feel anything different when I have an exam. This does not mean I'm a straight A student, mind you. I do tend to get restless nights when there is something important coming up in college, but when I'm awake I don't really feel worried.

Jess
11-28-2006, 07:37 PM
I have a psychology exam tomorrow. Good luck in all of your exams, Levie. :jess:

I dont usually worry about my exams unless I'm not prepared. ^_^

Lost Number
11-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Before exams im nervous, during exams im bored. So during long exams, i sometimes fall asleep. Thats what I blame for my poor maths result.