PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever name the main characters after well-known quartets?

Peter_20
11-26-2006, 07:30 PM
I love The Beatles and Metallica (Metallica from the 80's, mind you), and therefore I tend to name the chars after the members in those groups, i.e. John-Paul-George-Ringo and James-Lars-Cliff-Kirk.
I also got the idea of naming them after the main characters in FF2, Firion-Maria-Gus-Leon.
I think it's pretty funny, and it does add a bit to the feeling, though this might sound odd to some people. :cool:

What did you name the Onion Knights? :D
I'd like to get some advice and whatnot. :p

Tavrobel
11-26-2006, 11:53 PM
No, I have not.

Luke
Chrsus (shortened from a name that you will never ever figure out)
Kenan
High

Cruise Control
11-27-2006, 01:06 AM
Beef
Taco
Pork
Rice

Those are my FF1-FF4 names.

Zeromus_X
11-27-2006, 01:07 AM
Only the Beatles. :cat:

Sefie1999AD
11-27-2006, 04:49 PM
I've only named the FFI characters after the main characters from FFV. I usually name my FF3j characters after other FF characters, such as: Cloud, Zidane, Terra and Cecil, or Auron, Beatrix, Aeris and Golbez. I know, that's a bit too many female characters for FFIII, but it doesn't really matter since most classes are asexual anyway. :p Since FFIII DS has default names for the characters, I'll just let them keep their default names.

feioncastor
11-27-2006, 05:03 PM
Feion
Malakl
Mavrah
Pollux

But I didn't change their names on the DS version.

Peter_20
11-28-2006, 10:54 AM
I've only named the FFI characters after the main characters from FFV. I usually name my FF3j characters after other FF characters, such as: Cloud, Zidane, Terra and Cecil, or Auron, Beatrix, Aeris and Golbez. I know, that's a bit too many female characters for FFIII, but it doesn't really matter since most classes are asexual anyway. :p.Not really, the main characters are supposed to be male. :p
Therefore, the Jobs are most likely male, at least indirectly. :)

Sefie1999AD
11-28-2006, 04:08 PM
I've only named the FFI characters after the main characters from FFV. I usually name my FF3j characters after other FF characters, such as: Cloud, Zidane, Terra and Cecil, or Auron, Beatrix, Aeris and Golbez. I know, that's a bit too many female characters for FFIII, but it doesn't really matter since most classes are asexual anyway. :p.Not really, the main characters are supposed to be male. :p
Therefore, the Jobs are most likely male, at least indirectly. :)

Stated by one word in the opening credits and totally ignored in FFIII DS. Anyway, as I said, I know that's a bit too many female characters for FFIII (should have been 4 males and 0 females), but it doesn't really matter since most classes are asexual anyway, based on what they look. :p